PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Bug: No Battle BGM

Reia
Jan 28, 2013, 03:25 AM
Game bug where after a long time I decided to put the BGM back on, now it no longer switch in battle when enemies appear. Stay at passive BGM all the time except boss battles/E-trials. Anyone know how to fix it?

Zyrusticae
Jan 28, 2013, 03:31 AM
It's not a bug, it's by design.

I'm guessing they felt that it was a shame that the non-combat theme basically never played so they decided to do something about it.

Either that or it is indeed a bug and they'll be fixing it with the next patch. I don't know.

Alenoir
Jan 28, 2013, 03:35 AM
It was a bug present in the Vita version IIRC. They supposedly fixed it for that, but... it somehow came over here instead.

Sparzyle
Jan 28, 2013, 05:38 AM
I got that bug too and also another bug that after the Valentine's EQ, the music still played after I grabbed a new mission in the campship, I kept on dancing to it ww

Syklo
Jan 28, 2013, 06:21 AM
Battle bgm IS there, it's just the conditions have been shifted.

You want battle bgm?
Get 4x the usual enemy count and you're likely to get it.

Ezodagrom
Jan 28, 2013, 08:22 AM
It was a bug present in the Vita version IIRC. They supposedly fixed it for that, but... it somehow came over here instead.
This. Hopefully it'll be fixed next maintenance, fighting enemies with the calm music feels more dull than before to me.

Rien
Jan 28, 2013, 08:25 AM
I got that bug too and also another bug that after the Valentine's EQ, the music still played after I grabbed a new mission in the campship, I kept on dancing to it ww
I swear the where's the chocolate EQ music is the most out of place song in this whole game.

Macman
Jan 28, 2013, 03:24 PM
I swear the where's the chocolate EQ music is the most out of place song in this whole game.
That's what makes it awesome.

I miss Ruins' battle theme. :c

CyberNei
Jan 28, 2013, 03:52 PM
Didn't notice bad side of this. Feeling kinda better when music don't change every 30 seconds... Battle music still plays at emergency codes anyway.

Tyreek
Jan 29, 2013, 12:52 AM
Surprised nobody bothered to bring this up until now. I thought I was paranoid hearing Tundra's passive music playing after so much farming for matterboards/client orders. Its actually kinda dull after a while. Ricardo believes this is a bug as well. If not, this kind of defeats the purpose of what they were trying in the beginning: making the musical action more like PSO. I shouldn't have to force emergency codes just to listen to my favorite part play.

Coatl
Jan 29, 2013, 12:50 PM
I prefer it this way. And the battle music still plays in emergency codes by the way. It was so annoying before how the music was shifting back and forth in five second intervals, didn't give you enough time to take it in before the next one unfolded.

KatsujinkenKik
Jan 30, 2013, 01:35 AM
All of you people who prefer the music as it is now are crazy boring people I hope I never meet in real life. I almost don't even feel like playing the game with this no battle music business.

I do say it would be a very nice feature if this were an option!

Ezodagrom
Jan 30, 2013, 01:42 AM
All of you people who prefer the music as it is now are crazy boring people I hope I never meet in real life. I almost don't even feel like playing the game with this no battle music business.

It's not that they don't like the battle music, but more that they don't like the music constantly switching between calm and battle.
To me it also feels kinda boring fighting enemies with the calm music though. ^^;

Alenoir
Jan 30, 2013, 02:58 AM
Annnd not fixed. Didn't even have a note about the bug on the site. ._.

Sent in a ticket, hopefully they will take a look into it.

Macman
Jan 30, 2013, 04:35 PM
It would make a good option but I would probably rarely use it. This calm music while being assaulted by a dozen monsters is almost sleep-inducing like the old days of Caves in PSO1.