PDA

View Full Version : FF Fans! look here for Triple triad, Spherebreak, and more

Meyfei
Jan 29, 2013, 02:23 AM
Triple triad extreme! /o/

download page: http://www.tripletriadextreme.com/LaunchGame.aspx
This is a fan made remake of Triple Triad and it includes Sphere break alongside a few alternatives such as Chinchirorin, Triple Triad memory, Triple triad war, omni Triad which also has a Team variant.

I'd like to play a few rounds but the "On Now" marker says 6, however theirs me, and 4 others whom are inactive.

The cards, if you've played Final fantasy 8 you're probably thinking it's probably not much different, well as far as rules and such go, not much difference, HOWEVER! there are WAY to many cards, Pokemon, anime, Final fantasy's entire series, Megaman, Nintendo, Sega , and that's just to name a few.

How can you collect them? winning matches if you and your opponent agree upon a trade rule, and primarily winning matches grants gold which can be used for pack purchases, prior to the new changes you could easily edit an avatar and purchase packs in the console, now unfortunately it uses the web browser to do such things.

Avatars, Unfortunately only those who edited theirs back when the game still had the option to will have an avatar of preferred taste, for now people will have to do without until the long awaited release of 4.0.

Another note, although i said Fan made, i believe their trying to monetize it abit by selling crysta to purchase card packs with a few Crysta only packs and afew Gold/Crysta packs. the "pay to win" sorta thing if you will, but in a game of cards it isnt the cost, it's the skill used.

Well i did my part, hopefully i'll have some people to play with soon. Hope to meet you on the playing field!
Also feel free to ask any questions, for now I'm off to bed i'll answer in the morning :D