PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 AC

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 03:58 PM
So I've been hording 1700 AC for some time now+^_^+ But I'm getting a bug to spend some, and now I'm hearing rumors of western cards working again? can anyone confirm this? I'd much rather use a card over Suto-Corp or Webmoney+^_^+

Ezodagrom
Jan 29, 2013, 04:03 PM
So I've been hording 1700 AC for some time now+^_^+ But I'm getting a bug to spend some, and now I'm hearing rumors of western cards working again? can anyone confirm this? I'd much rather use a card over Suto-Corp or Webmoney+^_^+
Western cards worked only temporarily during the last days of December/early days of January, once SEGA's vacation ended they stopped working again...I think...

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 04:33 PM
ah, OK, so that means no AC still+^_^+ oh well...

Jim
Jan 29, 2013, 06:08 PM
ah, OK, so that means no AC still+^_^+ oh well...

I keep hearing this rumor that the American Express prepaid debit (the one you have to order online that has your name on it, not the one you get at Wal-Mart) has always and still does work for the purchase of AC. I ordered one 3 days ago and will post an update once I try it out.

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 09:15 PM
I keep hearing this rumor that the American Express prepaid debit (the one you have to order online that has your name on it, not the one you get at Wal-Mart) has always and still does work for the purchase of AC. I ordered one 3 days ago and will post an update once I try it out.

nope, i can confirm as of 4PM today that AmEx is still not supported+^_^+ that's how i bought my AC before, but they banned it late September and never gave out refunds like they did for the VISA/MC users (so they must have gotten their money)+^_^+ it looks pretty though propped up next to my Xbox+^_^+