PDA

View Full Version : I can never play PSO2 again :(

kd0
Jan 29, 2013, 04:02 PM
well when i login after a reinstall of windows 7, it asks me for an authentication key, which i click "resend" ... but it NEVER sends it to my email, not in spam folder or nothing... so it looks like i've lost every thing and can no longer play, unless someone knows of a way of getting past the authentication key or knows how to contact support in japanese i wont be playing anymore till it comes to america

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 04:05 PM
if you can log into your ISAO account https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega you can change the E-Mail address registered to your account+^_^+ and pick an e-mail provider that isn't so picky about the spam filtering (i use hotmail.com myself)

Alenoir
Jan 29, 2013, 04:12 PM
Because of all the account hacking going on (more like leaked password from other sites), you currently cannot change the email address associated with the account.

You can try to add PSO2's email address to your contact list and maybe ask your mail provider to see if they're blocking the @isao.net mails to see if it helps.

kd0
Jan 29, 2013, 04:16 PM
if you can log into your ISAO account https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega you can change the E-Mail address registered to your account+^_^+ and pick an e-mail provider that isn't so picky about the spam filtering (i use hotmail.com myself)

i could never get past the captcha again, i had a friend who speaks japanese set it up for me once, but as the last guy said, i guess you cant change your email right now, so im stuck with no pso2

kd0
Jan 29, 2013, 04:17 PM
Because of all the account hacking going on (more like leaked password from other sites), you currently cannot change the email address associated with the account.

You can try to add PSO2's email address to your contact list and maybe ask your mail provider to see if they're blocking the @isao.net mails to see if it helps.

what is pso2s email address?

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 04:24 PM
what is pso2s email address?

the address ISAO uses to send the unknown PC authentication code [email protected]
i don't know why it's not the same address they use to distribute unlock codes and whatnot, but it's probably something to do with security+^_^+

Alenoir
Jan 29, 2013, 04:26 PM
I am actually not sure which email they uses for that particular purpose, though all the account/item code related email have been sent from @isao.net, while reports and whatnot are sent from @soj.sega.co.jp.

LinkKD
Jan 29, 2013, 04:34 PM
i could never get past the captcha again, i had a friend who speaks japanese set it up for me once, but as the last guy said, i guess you cant change your email right now, so im stuck with no pso2

About the captcha:

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm havefun

about the email, are you positive the email you're checking is the email associated with your Sega ID account? If you're not positive, try checking other emails you may possibly have for the authentication key.

If you're positive, then yeah...call your email provider, ask them if they blocked email from isao or whatever. I'd say check the trash box or something...but I suppose you have already.

kd0
Jan 29, 2013, 04:40 PM
my email provider is my ISP i doubt theyd be blocking emails from it, but i guess i could ask them, they might think im sounding strange though

Chik'Tikka
Jan 29, 2013, 04:45 PM
my email provider is my ISP i doubt theyd be blocking emails from it, but i guess i could ask them, they might think im sounding strange though

which ISP? many ISPs run more strict spam filtering software on their e-mail servers to help curb Trojans, worms, viruses and such (it's part of what you pay for, which means the help desk will be easier to negotiate with)+^_^+ free e-mail sites tend to be more lenient in that regard+^_^+ your ISP could be filtering it just for being in Japanese+^_^+

Jim
Jan 29, 2013, 04:56 PM

This may not help with the bigger issue at hand, but there's a sticky in this forum that will help you defeat those pesky hiragana CAPTCHAs. Couldn't hurt to have access to your account for later.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

By the way, what level is your char? If you don't mind starting from scratch and are still daunted by the website/CAPTCHA, I'd gladly walk you through it via Skype or Google Hangout.

which ISP? many ISPs run more strict spam filtering software on their e-mail servers to help curb Trojans, worms, viruses and such (it's part of what you pay for, which means the help desk will be easier to negotiate with)+^_^+ free e-mail sites tend to be more lenient in that regard+^_^+ your ISP could be filtering it just for being in Japanese+^_^+

EDIT: Also, THIS^ ISPs take a lot of liberties with your E-mail.

UnLucky
Jan 29, 2013, 06:08 PM
yeah and hotmail signs you up for spam intentionally because they get paid by ad companies

Jim
Jan 29, 2013, 06:13 PM
yeah and hotmail signs you up for spam intentionally because they get paid by ad companies

I've hard that, and I'm not saying it never happens, but I have like 6 Hotmails and they're all spam-free. lol *leshrug*

kd0
Jan 29, 2013, 08:35 PM
my isp has no spam filter on it right now, theyve assured me they are not blocking any emails

so why am i not getting the email for authentication

hope breaker
Jan 29, 2013, 11:20 PM
had the same problem weeks ago.

there are 3 buttons

left rigth
bottom

click on the left button it will trow you the error 650 Check your email.
if you dont recive the code. try again if you recive the code and dont work is because you got a late code tish sometimes happen to me because i click the lefth button like crazy for them to send me the code. so try again

I received my verification until 3 days after in one of my accounts but was outdated try sending the mail again and succeed . so keep trying

This often happens when I change id (4 sega ids) . so i guess you have the same problem i have.
my English is bad I hope it's understandable

Sylphia
Mar 5, 2014, 02:02 AM
I just changed my contact email about 5 minutes ago for one of my accounts.

https://gw.sega.jp/gw/login/

Via the link above, you do the same captcha to get in, then when you get past the first screen (hit the lower button for no to continue) You'll see your Name in upper right corner. First button below that looks like a id card will take you to your account info.

Of course you need to know your date of birth, or name, or secret question. And don't forget to put your old email where it asks for email. At the next screen you can change various things, just scroll down to where it says email.

jooozek
Mar 5, 2014, 02:06 AM
how did you find this thread but didn't notice the date?

Sylphia
Mar 5, 2014, 03:34 AM
Google ftw :p And since everything was old and everything pointed to a different account info link, and everything said 'it's down' or 'you can't do it', I picked one to say that the link I followed works :3