PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play Ship 10 anymore? D:

-Lady-
Jan 29, 2013, 07:04 PM
Hello, PSOW, I'm an old player coming back to the game after 6 months of inactivity(had to leave to achieve FF14's legacy membership status =P) and I'm wondering if there's still a significant amount of English speaking players in Ship 10 since the advent of ship transfers for ¥700. :argh:

Both me and some friends would like to know! I haven't seen anyone on the forums representing ship 10 nor the recent trading forum subsection with anyone but Ship 2. :-?

Thanks~^^;

Rika-chan
Jan 29, 2013, 07:07 PM
I'm on ship 10, but I don't play too often. I know plenty of english players. Also, there's going to be a meet and greet soon, but I don't know how many people will be there on ship 10.

RedRaz0r
Jan 29, 2013, 07:07 PM
Mememememe!

My friend and I play quite frequently. We have a small team and are looking for friends!

IGN Shelburz

skype is RedRaz0r

Will be on in about an hour and a half if you wanna meet up!

acpstunts
Jan 29, 2013, 07:41 PM
I do! Char Name: XannA

-Lady-
Jan 29, 2013, 07:55 PM
:D Great! Glad to see there's some people that haven't left Home Base 10! Can't wait to get back into the good fight! ^.^; (And to think if I was dedicated enough from the time I left pso2 to the time I returned I would have learned a significant amount of Japanese to carry out a basic conversation...)

RedRaz0r
Jan 29, 2013, 08:06 PM
Got your request ACP, and accepted and mailed ya!

Skyly HUmar
Jan 29, 2013, 09:02 PM
i think 1 person from my team may go to the meet and greet, other than that the team has about 20 active members atm.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 29, 2013, 09:08 PM
I heard they were about to delete ship 10 so you should probably migrate to a different ship.

...I also heard they were going to delete ships 1-9.

I didn't actually hear this so you should probably ignore it and carry on.

Dextro
Jan 29, 2013, 09:10 PM
i think 1 person from my team may go to the meet and greet, other than that the team has about 20 active members atm.

LOL
[SPOILER-BOX]Hi Rika ^^[/SPOILER-BOX]

warpkun
Jan 29, 2013, 09:55 PM
I am on ship 10 Warpkun (usually on block 05)
also to note...in a forum heard there is a ship 10 get together on Feb. 9th(red room)

gundam0079
Jan 29, 2013, 10:08 PM
ship 10 b45 mostly

Maronji
Jan 29, 2013, 10:08 PM
If anyone's ever watched my Chapter 08 videos I provided for story translation, then you already know who I am.

Otherwise, I'm Yurima on Ship 10, the blue-haired, twin-tailed (totally not short) Newman that totally doesn't have a height complex).

You might've seen me around on occasion (I've just roamed around the blocks (seemingly at random) ever since the English community (somewhat) decentralized).

warpkun
Jan 29, 2013, 10:18 PM
Maronji..like the response on story translation...too bad for me...the story will neven change!
Stupid matterboard...still on B1...Oodans drop zilch! If they plan to make this a US game...they need to make the story possible to go through!(also wrecks my valentines cause can't do the last quest)...but I play many other games..(Dragonnest all the way)!
Congrats for translations...love people that do them!!

Maronji
Jan 29, 2013, 10:26 PM
Stupid matterboard...still on B1...Oodans drop zilch! If they plan to make this a US game...they need to make the story possible to go through!(also wrecks my valentines cause can't do the last quest)...but I play many other games..(Dragonnest all the way)!

If that means what I think it means, you need to look for an orange Event Field; it's not an enemy drop.

Amaranthus
Jan 30, 2013, 12:41 AM

LOL
[SPOILER-BOX]Hi Rika ^^[/SPOILER-BOX]

How about we go to this meetup.... > .>
Although I can't promise anything because of timezones... x . x

I'd like to see the english population on our ship atm. Got kinda curious..

TripleB60
Jan 30, 2013, 02:44 AM
I play! Character name: Suzanna

Alex305!
Jan 30, 2013, 03:32 AM
Hello, PSOW, I'm an old player coming back to the game after 6 months of inactivity(had to leave to achieve FF14's legacy membership status =P) and I'm wondering if there's still a significant amount of English speaking players in Ship 10 since the advent of ship transfers for ¥700. :argh:

Both me and some friends would like to know! I haven't seen anyone on the forums representing ship 10 nor the recent trading forum subsection with anyone but Ship 2. :-?

Thanks~^^;

Are there English players on ship 10? Yes
Are there many of them? This is debatable but I would have to say no.

I've been on ship 10 since open beta and Like you have taken a long break. Coming back to ship 10 was reminiscent of a cliched jrpg intro... it was barren. Most of the English community that was left on ship 10 had teams and their own blocks to meet at. You couldn't just find people to run with in the lobby and chat. So if you don't want to pay the yen to transfer find a healthy team and you will have lots of fun. Or if you're like me and want to see new faces chat and actually have people in your EQ or MPA you may want to jump ship.

After transferring to ship 2 it was alive and kinda reminded me of how the community was before I left.

Angry Bot
Jan 30, 2013, 03:38 AM
We're around in Ship 10, though I figure everyone is divided since we don't have a universal place to meet up.

... But I'm Angry all the time and I'm not really a friendly person. (This is actually untrue, please feel free to wave, say hi, and friend me if you see me around!)

RadGalaxy
Jan 30, 2013, 06:08 AM
I'm on ship 10 along with my team, Liminality. Feel free to track me down. I don't know what block I'm on anymore because Sega done goofed up on the update and didn't label the blocks properly.

LordShade
Jan 30, 2013, 08:27 AM
I'm here as well.

Avachair, Solacia, if your still wandering around with no team, you're welcome to join Liminality. We're remnants of Zouryx Empire after the leader went afk for life and 9000000 inactives.

inb4 angry bot calling me a tsundere.

TripleB60
Jan 30, 2013, 02:15 PM
Can I join Liminality? I've been on Ship 10 since beta and other than like 1 friend, I've been playing solo since I started playing again a few weeks ago.

Skyly HUmar
Jan 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
How about we go to this meetup.... > .>
Although I can't promise anything because of timezones... x . x

I'd like to see the english population on our ship atm. Got kinda curious..

Because im all good on friends and teammates and I could be doing far more productive things.

Feel free to play with me though anyone on psow, just send a pm in advance ad remember that I dont add anyone to the friend's list before getting to know them.

untrustful
Jan 30, 2013, 03:03 PM
Can I join Liminality? I've been on Ship 10 since beta and other than like 1 friend, I've been playing solo since I started playing again a few weeks ago.

Yeah sure:
Player ID: Dr Untrustful
Character Name: DrLego

Search me at the visiphone later today and I can throw an invite your way.

TripleB60
Jan 30, 2013, 03:05 PM
Cool, thanks!

Rhedrimond
Jan 30, 2013, 04:46 PM
Like most folks have said, there's still a decent playerbase on Ship 10, but most of us are on Teams and have no certain block to meet on.

It would be cool if a lot of folks from all the different teams could go to the planned PSOW meet-up so we could all exchange cards and stuff. A full friend's list always makes the game seem less barren!

RedRaz0r
Feb 1, 2013, 06:55 PM
Because im all good on friends and teammates and I could be doing far more productive things.

Feel free to play with me though anyone on psow, just send a pm in advance ad remember that I dont add anyone to the friend's list before getting to know them.

You called me a loli when my character was a woman! A WOMAN!!!!

I hate lolis =[

BayneSol
Feb 5, 2013, 09:18 PM
User name: BayneSol
Character name: Michiko

I'm a level 23 hunter/ 4 force. I started playing back in july, but stopped when guild wars 2 came out. Now I'm done with GW2 and have started playing again in the last week or two. I'm not on a huge amount, but without any other friends playing the game, it's harder to grind for hours at a time ;)

But feel free to give me a shout if you want to party at any point.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 6, 2013, 02:12 AM
You called me a loli when my character was a woman! A WOMAN!!!!

I hate lolis =[

LOL whatever floats your boat bud. To me, your character looks like an underaged girl, but its not my character so i cant really say anything other than what it looks like to me.