PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Fraps

GuardianGirth
Jan 30, 2013, 02:30 AM
Back in August I was able to record PSO2 no problem with fraps (full version obviously). I believe it was version 3.2 at the time. I since got version 3.4 and it no longer seems to appear on pso2 at all, let alone allow me to record. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so, should I just go back to the older version or is there a way around it. I want to start making some videos again. Thanks in advance.

EvilMag
Jan 30, 2013, 02:32 AM
Fraps for me works 50% of the time ever since that gameguard update from hell. Before it worked all the time.

Only thing I can say is gameguard is shitty.

Chik'Tikka
Jan 30, 2013, 02:43 AM
Afterburner won't show the on screen display either (never did, and i tried a lot of fixes), so i just have a transparent barely visible cross-hair for a mouse now and have it set to ignore PSO2 and make it "think" it's recording the desktop (when recording the desktop, afterburner still records the mouse too, and overlaps it on top PSO2)+^_^+ been working fine that way since (though it did take like to months to get used to a near invisible mouse cursor) f!@# gameguard+^_^+

Kasuma Izzigawa
Jan 30, 2013, 07:29 AM
I use Dxtory to capture my videos. Doesn't slow down my gameplay frame rate and works like a charm. Recording at 30fps 720p while my game plays at max settings 60-90fps.