PDA

View Full Version : Idea!

meleth
Mar 6, 2001, 10:02 AM
Why don't the admins add all info about how to and/or where to find the rare weapons/defence in the list of rare weapons and defence? So that if I wana know how to get the frying pan i go into the the rare weapons section, click on frying pan, and then click on a link there on how/where to find it. This would make it much much easier finding out how to find an item with out having to shift through hundreds of posts. And it will make sure all posts are not just repeats of previous ones.

What do you think? Good or bad??

bonz
Mar 6, 2001, 12:32 PM
What's the fun in knowing how to get all the rare weapons. Play the game and try to find the stuff. This way, when you DO find that rare or how to get it, the reward is that much sweeter. In other words, try working for the items, and not asking a guide or any other hint type to hold your hand through the game, you'll enjoy it more, and it will last longer if you do this.

bonz
Mar 6, 2001, 12:33 PM
What's the fun in knowing how to get all the rare weapons. Play the game and try to find the stuff. This way, when you DO find that rare or how to get it, the reward is that much sweeter. In other words, try working for the items, and not asking a guide or any other hint type to hold your hand through the game, you'll enjoy it more, and it will last longer if you do this.

meleth
Mar 6, 2001, 12:51 PM
I was talking about stuff already posted here. And if someone wants to know how to get the items by looking it up in a guide it's a decision they have to make by themselves. This is also a way to stop the same questions come up over and over. Actually why are you even reading posts in here if you are intrested in finding out everything by yourself. This is the quest forum incase you haven't noticed.