PDA

View Full Version : Vita New Promo Video on YouTube

Maronji
Jan 31, 2013, 03:34 AM
Sorry if this was posted somewhere already, but this was posted a little over half an hour ago on the official Phantasy Star channel.

See thread title. Also, that idol performance and Eri Kitamura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9P2q5nmKzs

I just hope that I can experience this in glorious PC land until I manage to get a Vita.

NoiseHERO
Jan 31, 2013, 03:47 AM
Good job.

Basically just Vita info though. ]:

blace
Jan 31, 2013, 03:51 AM
Meh, I was hoping they did something about the lighting, but it looks like what we had in the Vita CBT.

It's more or less a finalized ad for the Vita version, nothing new or hasn't been seen, but condensed into that 6 minutes.

Sparzyle
Jan 31, 2013, 11:24 AM
Woah woah! that Ridley Chrome Dragon looks like he would give a good fight (like all these other dragons from Amduscia lol)

Macman
Jan 31, 2013, 11:26 AM
Looks an awful lot like the old pre-release PC videos with what they're trying to show off. Not enough footage of the new boss.

Raymee
Jan 31, 2013, 12:33 PM
Reminds me of Khroma from Vesperia.

Yet Ep4 boss strikes me more

EvilMag
Jan 31, 2013, 12:35 PM
Fucking N64 graphics just with more bloom. GJ Sega.

Kierto
Jan 31, 2013, 01:49 PM
The most important thing about this whole Vita shebang is that we get PSO2's first official 'lyric' song (i.e. Can Still See the Light, World With Me, Save This World, Ignite Infinity etc).

Sadly it sounds inferior to pretty much all of them and like your generic anime OP trash more than ever.. where the fuck is Loren ;_;. Will wait until full version of it is around..

NoiseHERO
Jan 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
The most important thing about this whole Vita shebang is that we get PSO2's first official 'lyric' song (i.e. Can Still See the Light, World With Me, Save This World, Ignite Infinity etc).

Sadly it sounds inferior to pretty much all of them and like your generic anime OP trash more than ever.. where the fuck is Loren ;_;. Will wait until full version of it is around..

Oh you liked that awkward English vocal singing?

Old Dante, new Dante, they're all cheesy to me! 8D

sandylecuistot
Jan 31, 2013, 05:42 PM
I only like the part where a boss song plays fu fu fu !
I guess it will be painless for me to enjoy the songs when I'll be beaten by thos monsters...

Is it me or I only see negative messages xD ?

Anduril
Jan 31, 2013, 07:00 PM
Chrome Dragon is creepy. From what I saw of it, it reminds me of the Geth Stalkers from Mass Effect. God, did I hate those things.

gigawuts
Jan 31, 2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah I don't get the hate for the graphics. As long as the textures are decent, the models pretty good. I just hope there's an option to disable bloom...I'm not a fan of bloom.

New stuff for the chrome dragon is also nice.

Vintasticvin
Jan 31, 2013, 07:14 PM
Looks an awful lot like the old pre-release PC videos with what they're trying to show off. Not enough footage of the new boss.

Fucking N64 graphics just with more bloom. GJ Sega.

Uh guys, its a hand-held system remember NOT EVERYTHING will have the graphical power a PC has. And please excuse my caps but I felt it was needed.

sandylecuistot
Jan 31, 2013, 07:26 PM
Yes !
At least some positive posts to the rescue.
I agree. Seeing the fluidity of the game, the graphics are really good.
The most important is that the game plays well.
I found the cave (which probably is not the prettiest place) quite interesting and full of details.

Xaeris
Jan 31, 2013, 07:26 PM
I like that they snuck a peek of the breast slider in there. Know your audience, right? Anyway, I don't have a Vita, so there's not much of interest for me in this video. The new boss has a pretty cool entrance though.

Vintasticvin
Jan 31, 2013, 07:32 PM
I like that they snuck a peek of the breast slider in there. Know your audience, right? Anyway, I don't have a Vita, so there's not much of interest for me in this video. The new boss has a pretty cool entrance though.

You can now make boobs with the touch of a finger :D Chew on that Pro PC players that are complaining about the Vita version and wasn't gonna even touch it :P

Also the Caves isn't the prettiest place indeed D: And that friggen Catadran!!!

sandylecuistot
Jan 31, 2013, 07:48 PM
You can now make boobs with the touch of a finger :D Chew on that Pro PC players that are complaining about the Vita version and wasn't gonna even touch it :P

Also the Caves isn't the prettiest place indeed D: And that friggen Catadran!!!

Talking about cave, I was somewhat stuned by the boss. The dragon's armors and all, it was really cool, I loved it !

However, I'm somewhat disgusted when I see players talking about breasts and all...
I'm not really this kind of player/person.
Sometimes it's ironic or just to make fun, which is fine, but most of the time guys talks about it in a ridiculous way, and I think it's kinda sad.

Of course I'm not assuming you are in the dark side especially, besides the joke by itself is not that bad I guess :p .
I like women, but what can I say... chivalrous spirit... 8-) .

Vintasticvin
Jan 31, 2013, 08:08 PM
Talking about cave, I was somewhat stuned by the boss. The dragon's armors and all, it was really cool, I loved it !

However, I'm somewhat disgusted when I see players talking about breasts and all...
I'm not really this kind of player/person.
Sometimes it's ironic or just to make fun, which is fine, but most of the time guys talks about it in a ridiculous way, and I think it's kinda sad.

Of course I'm not assuming you are in the dark side especially, besides the joke by itself is not that bad I guess :p .
I like women, but what can I say... chivalrous spirit... 8-) .

Yeah this version is open to a lotta perverted jokes which I dig and laugh at ut yes totally forgot about the cool looking dragon armors (Although I think I prefer the forest over caves :X )

sandylecuistot
Jan 31, 2013, 08:12 PM
I am also prefering the forst over the caves, but the dragon just eats the Rockbear with ease.
Forest have a calm music and it's often better to be out, than inside some structure.

blace
Jan 31, 2013, 08:14 PM
I'm still hating how they haven't done anything for the lighting. Forcing your players to strain their eyes in dark environments like Caves, isn't great for the long run.

MetalDude
Jan 31, 2013, 08:20 PM
That and the gray lighting that shows up in some sectors that makes everything look disgustingly un-rendered.

Zyrusticae
Jan 31, 2013, 08:30 PM
Oh you liked that awkward English vocal singing?

Old Dante, new Dante, they're all cheesy to me! 8D
I imagine some people just like award bait-style songs (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AwardBaitSong) and can't recognize how cheesy they are because they're so wrapped up in the emotions they're trying to convey.

But yes, they're still cheesy songs. Just very pleasantly cheesy.

XbikXBd
Feb 6, 2013, 06:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqOWqTyZvM
I will be putting these out as we get news or scans.
our youtube: www.youtube.com/animenavproductions
our website: www.geekgiron.com

like sub and hope to see yall out there.

Rafael Pawaa
Feb 6, 2013, 01:26 PM
I need an answer that may make me give up or not on my pre-order of the Special Package: you get 2 special costumes, right? Ok. But are they RANDOM or you can actually pick 2?

The Walrus
Feb 6, 2013, 01:43 PM
I do believe you're allowed to choose the two you get

Crystal_Shard
Feb 6, 2013, 01:46 PM
The Vita site does mention choice of two out of eight outfir selections. Most likely, I suspect it'll be an exchange ticket you use to redeem an outfit.

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 02:47 PM
..i saw this video yesterday and it got me CRAZY excited!! I can't WAIT!!!!

XbikXBd
Feb 6, 2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQT4DY_bMNM

another update patch notes!!

eharima
Feb 6, 2013, 07:00 PM
Or I could just get the information 2weeks earlier from the official channel and not waste 10seconds of my life watching your splash logo.

Edit; mod thread merger making post unsense

XbikXBd
Feb 6, 2013, 07:14 PM
Or I could just get the information 2weeks earlier from the official channel and not waste 10seconds of my life watching your splash logo.

Edit; mod thread merger making post unsense

well thats your opinion then...:-? ^^;
and id like to see you make and edit a video man...
also the patch notes just came out so i dont see how you could have known them 2 weeks ago????