PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 New Roadmap (to Summer 2013) Posted

Maronji
Feb 1, 2013, 06:17 AM
The new roadmap has been posted. (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=roadmap)

Update - Details from front-page story (link (http://www.pso-world.com/news/02523-pso2-roadmap-jp-updated-release-schedule-first-half-2013)):

Mid-February - Lilipa Wonder Caravan (Fashion Update)

http://www.pso-world.com/images/news/2013-02/pso2-february-lilipa-wonder-caravan.jpg
New Costumes (looks to include Lilipa costume, aka PSO2 ewok)
New Hairstyles
New Accessories
New Voices
New Lobby Actions

February 28th - Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita Release

http://www.pso-world.com/images/news/2013-02/pso2-playstation-vita-february-2013-release.jpg
New Boss: Chrome Dragon (releasing on PSO2 Vita first)
New Item Drops
New Client Orders
New Interrupt Event
New Emergency Quest
New Rare Boss (late March)
New Advanced Quest (mid-March)
New Item Category (late March)
New Team Room Features (late March)

Spring / Late March Content Update

Chapter 9 Story Quest: "The First Farewell" (releasing on PSO2 Vita first)
Side Story Quest: "Arks Combat Tournament" (releasing on PSO2 PC first)
"Universe Star" Fashion Update (PSU costumes?)
White Day Lobby, Event, & Fashion Update

"Solemn Guardian" Update (tentative)

Level Cap Increase: Level 60
New Field
New Boss
New Enemies
Fashion Update
Limited-TIme Event & Lobby

"Phantom Tower" Update (tentative)

New Advanced Quest
New Quest Type
Fashion Update
Limited-Time Event & Lobby

One-Year Anniversary Update (tentative)

New "Collaboration Enemy" (possibly a new ship-wide boss, like Falz Arms / Falz Elder?)
First Anniversary Quest
Fashion Update

PSO2 for Smartphones

Releasing sometime in 2013
A user test will be scheduled separately

The Bumped blog has also translated this new roadmap already. (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-jp-2013-roadmap/)

We only seem to have the first half of the roadmap for 2013 so far (based on the last current known update being the 1 Year Anniversary update), so who knows what mid to late-2013 will bring.

I'm just disappointed that we're only getting one story chapter in the first half of the year, and that the Vita players will get it first (yeah, I don't have a Vita (yet), but I plan to rectify that at some point). I just hope the side story we get first in return is decent consolation.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 06:34 AM
PHANTASmAL TOWER UPDATE?

NEW QUEST TYPE?

FINALLY GETTING PSZ TOWER? : OOOOOOO

CAN'T CONTAIN GRAMMAR!!!

Also hope that battle convention = PVP and that universe star collection = gem PSU clothes...

Kirine
Feb 1, 2013, 06:40 AM
Premium service getting better?

An update that will new areas and quest types?

I'm really happy. I can't wait! Also that is a nice costume.

Heat Haze
Feb 1, 2013, 06:45 AM
Under that bumped post I read a certain bit that would have me interested in premium. Naturally, I was always interested in the my shop function but that was about it. Then, I read this: "They want to expand the premium features to include additional “space” for premium users to enter within normal blocks. They also want to add a feature where premium users can reuse the Aesthetics counter for a set amount of time."

About bloody time. I won't have to worry about the lighting, small details, etc etc on my character if that indeed becomes a part of premium.

As far as the roadmap goes, it looks interesting. The notes under Sublime Guardian and Phantasmal Tower has me intrigued.

Infinity Series
Feb 1, 2013, 07:07 AM
dat kuna costume !

i hope it'll be all-race costume >_> ..

BIG OLAF
Feb 1, 2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, "Universe Star" sounds like there will be some 'familiar' things in it.

like the Voloyal Set, maybe

Also, I figured they would put it a 'Tower' at some point. Hopefully it's actually challenging.

Alucard V
Feb 1, 2013, 07:49 AM
Yeah, "Universe Star" sounds like there will be some 'familiar' things in it.

like the Voloyal Set, maybe

Also, I figured they would put it a 'Tower' at some point. Hopefully it's actually challenging.

I can wait for something like Rosentreim out come out.

And as for "The Tower" I kinda hope its not some V.R. remake. It be nice to set foot on the soil of the Home World. I'm kind of a PSZ fan.

CelestialBlade
Feb 1, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mostly good. Was hoping for more density in terms of new content and I think it's fucking dumb as hell that the offshoot Vita version gets anything before the core PC version, but I'll take it. Super excited about all these fashion updates, which means I need to make more money XD

Z-0
Feb 1, 2013, 08:09 AM
In two minds. Gotta wait until April before we see anything remotely interesting? Advanced Quests might be cool but the costs are a little meh.

Not even got a release date on the Tower quests or the "New Quest Type" except "Spring" from the looks of it.

Wish they'd actually update the game properly instead of increasing its waifu simulator capabilities. Don't really want to play a waifu simulator.

Requiem Aeternam
Feb 1, 2013, 08:15 AM
Looking forward to the new area. Hopefully, as Big Olaf already said, it's more challenging than the current areas. I also hope that Kuna costume is available and in the dark green color.

WBMike
Feb 1, 2013, 08:15 AM
PHANTASmAL TOWER UPDATE?

NEW QUEST TYPE?

FINALLY GETTING PSZ TOWER? : OOOOOOO

CAN'T CONTAIN GRAMMAR!!!

Also hope that battle convention = PVP and that universe star collection = gem PSU clothes...

It's just the name of the update, like "Valorous Vanguard." I don't know or I don't think it means we're getting a tower.

Laxedrane
Feb 1, 2013, 08:16 AM
Mostly good. Was hoping for more density in terms of new content and I think it's fucking dumb as hell that the offshoot Vita version gets anything before the core PC version, but I'll take it. Super excited about all these fashion updates, which means I need to make more money XD

It's not surprising they are trying to promote their newest version. As shallow of a marketing move as it may be saying "Get certain content first" is a buzz phrase.

Looks like a pretty solid road map considering we are in between storylines. Excited for the Universe collection, although I'll hold back most of it until I know WHAT from Universe they are porting. Still hoping for a "Zero" collection though.

Soultrigger
Feb 1, 2013, 08:19 AM
Wish they'd actually update the game properly instead of increasing its waifu simulator capabilities. Don't really want to play a waifu simulator.

This.

Coatl
Feb 1, 2013, 09:16 AM
I hope that's PvP we're getting.
*prepares to be flamed.*

Sp-24
Feb 1, 2013, 09:30 AM
*Gets flamed with Rafoie from across the map*

Yeah, I'd love PvP, but we need something that at least resembles balance first. ...Unless it's an stand alone mode that has no real impact on anything ever and is only there for fun and frustration. Then I'm only for it.

Ezodagrom
Feb 1, 2013, 09:36 AM
Well, I guess it's normal that February and March won't have much updates, since the PSO2 teams probably have been mostly busy preparing the Vita version for launch.

When it comes to updates, Universe Star Collection? It's in the same section as Chapter 9 and the side story quest, Kuna is an idol, and a character from the story...hmm... I don't know if they'll release PSU stuff, maybe the name (or the translated name) is just misleading and this is actually where the Kuna's clothes and other idol related type of clothes could be released?
Either way, unless Kuna's clothes have something weird that ruins them, they will become the clothes that I'll use for Johana as force (unless something even more fitting is released by then).

@The comments about PVP, it's just a side story quest, don't expect real PVP in there.

It's just the name of the update, like "Valorous Vanguard." I don't know or I don't think it means we're getting a tower.
Even though it's just the title of that group of updates, that section does mention a new type of quests. With that title, it's very possible that the new type of quests will be some sort of tower quest.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 1, 2013, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I'd love PvP, but we need something that at least resembles balance first. ...Unless it's an stand alone mode that has no real impact on anything ever and is only there for fun and frustration. Then I'm only for it.

This is the "only" way I can see PvP being a part of this game, to be honest.

Also...if they actually do release PSU outfits...

GIMME MY GIMNAS ARMOR, SEGA!!!

Coatl
Feb 1, 2013, 09:48 AM
*Gets flamed with Rafoie from across the map*

If they DO introduce PvP, then arena deathmatch style matches is a big no no no no. I think they'll turn PvP into a team-oriented capture the flag sort of gig, and give every class an added gimick of somesort. Not necessarily broken, but competitive nonetheless.

ttdestroy
Feb 1, 2013, 09:49 AM

But a PS0 style tower would sure make grinding easier, course then nobody would grind other fields....

Sp-24
Feb 1, 2013, 09:59 AM
But a PS0 style tower would sure make grinding easier, course then nobody would grind other fields....
Make it a single party area with no parallel worlds, and I doubt that it would interfere with MPAs that much.

With an ability to take an MPA/TA/EQ/IRL break every once in a while and then continue the tower ascend, of course. Though, knowing Sega, they very well can make it identical to the PSZ's ET.

GreenArcher
Feb 1, 2013, 11:16 AM

Same thoughts here. The roadmap is all fine and dandy but all I could think when reading it was how freaking long we're going without a new area ._.

Ezodagrom
Feb 1, 2013, 11:57 AM
Same thoughts here. The roadmap is all fine and dandy but all I could think when reading it was how freaking long we're going without a new area ._.
Would be nice to get new content faster, but...

Well, I guess it's normal that February and March won't have much updates, since the PSO2 teams probably have been mostly busy preparing the Vita version for launch.
^^;

If only there was a normal field version of the darker's den that wouldn't depend on the RNG... ._.

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 12:02 PM
I hope it's an actual tower - either up from the ground or down from a ceiling into a planet's depths.

Having a tower reach deep into an enormous geode area of Amduscia would be the bees friggin' knees.

Actually I hope that's the new field full stop, and it might not be far off after having seen the Chrome Dragon stuff in the new trailer.

Crysteon
Feb 1, 2013, 12:20 PM
Actually, if we are talking about towers, that red tower structure you see at Ruins background would make more sense for that location.

Anyway...I wont have my hopes high this time, because I know of I do it I will be bummed instantly when things come out.

MetalDude
Feb 1, 2013, 12:22 PM
I kept thinking of a VR for CCA Towers which would be a ridiculously refreshing challenge for this game considering how stupid hard they are in PSO.

Ezodagrom
Feb 1, 2013, 12:28 PM
Here's another one of those SEGA responses to feedback, nothing really important (some things are kinda nice though).

Another set of bugs released along with this week’s update. Sakai plans to deliver some form of an apology for those recent bugs that seem to accompany the maintenance patches. For now, here’s a list of gameplay changes that are up for consideration.

I want the costume names easier to read.

We’ll change the costume names so that they are easier to read. (This will make more sense in Japanese than in English but here are some examples.)
Selenia Coat Ink > Selenia Coat Cherry
Rear/Circuende α > Rear/Circuende a
Gwanahda Pincers > Gwanahda Obasami (Pincers)
This change should be addressed in February.

I want Premium Users to be able to go into a full block.

We’re going to add a feature where a certain amount of Premium users will be able to enter a full blocks.

The Aesthetic Counter Pass should allow for multiple uses over a period of time.

When premium set players use the Aesthetic Counter pass, it will be valid for a set amount of time which will enable them to edit their characters for as many times as they want.
This change should be addressed in February..

I want to be able to do multiple matter board objectives at the same time.

We’re going to add a feature that will allow to select multiple matter board objectives at the same time which will be indicated by a “searchable matters” function.

What about Hunter Balance Adjustments?

We’re going to increase the amount of PP recovered with normal attacks for Swords, Partisans, and Wired Lances.
We’re going to slightly speed up the effective time of Just Attacks for Swords and Wired Lances
We’ll increase the amount the gear gauge fills up when a normal attack hits an enemy for Swords and Wired Lances.

CO items that continue to drop after a client order has expired.

Client orders that are available for a limited time will no longer drop their exclusive items once the order has expired.

It takes a while for the My Shop search results to load.

Though we do address these issues from time to time, we are considering if we should automatically remove the items from the market and send them to your storage box after an extended period of time has passed. This would be based on the time from when you last logged in or when your My shop pass has expired.
(They did not state the length of time it would take for your item to be automatically removed from the market. )
They want to proceed cautiously about this subject so they ask for you to wait a bit more during the month of February.

The Music doesn’t change during battle.

Yes it’s a bug, we’re going to fix this in the future.

Please change the block names!

Though we changed the block names in the last maintenance, we received all kinds of feedback from players. We’re going to address this in the future.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-vitas-augmented-reality-feature-character-portrait/

MetalDude
Feb 1, 2013, 12:32 PM
The HU changes are very welcome.

Crysteon
Feb 1, 2013, 12:36 PM
Brace yourselves....complains and readjustments to AQ cost are coming in mid March.

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 12:38 PM
we are considering if we should automatically remove the items from the market and send them to your storage box after an extended period of time has passed. This would be based on the time from when you last logged in or when your My shop pass has expired.

lolol

Crysteon
Feb 1, 2013, 12:39 PM
That's a really subtle way to say: "Fuck you, free players. " lol

Coatl
Feb 1, 2013, 12:43 PM
Buuuurn!

CO items that continue to drop after a client order has expired.
Client orders that are available for a limited time will no longer drop their exclusive items once the order has expired.

No more turning in collect x99 Daily COs for 150k+ EXP. ;-;

Valkyrie Lovrina
Feb 1, 2013, 12:44 PM
those HU changes sound impresive. though thats the only thing I'm looking at. is this really all of it?

the proposition of items being removed from the shop after a my shop pass has expired sounds like a pretty low blow.

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 12:48 PM
Brace yourselves....complains and readjustments to AQ cost are coming in mid March.

Yeah, this is kind of the entire model. Introduce something at too high of a price, when it's not as valuable and you're halfway to stronger things make it more accessible.

Makes me wonder what we're about to need in place of grinding. I'm sure latents are about to become essentially a must-have for why a weapon is any good. The new pyroxene rod sure has a finally good latent, with its PP restorate bonus and such.

I actually really look forward to rares being more than a model and an ATK value, but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the unavoidable costs they will be locked up behind.

EvilMag
Feb 1, 2013, 12:58 PM
"Phantom Tower" Update (tentative)

New Advanced Quest
New Quest Type
Fashion Update
Judging from that name, its gonna rely on RNG just to go there.

Coatl
Feb 1, 2013, 01:02 PM
Run an arks mission and have a chance of fighting clones which have a chance of making the Phantom Tower appear which has a chance of having good rares which have a chance of grinidng to +10.

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 1, 2013, 01:10 PM
It could be interesting to change gear's effect in Over End so it speeds up with each level plus those changes in HU.

The Walrus
Feb 1, 2013, 01:11 PM
Run an arks mission and have a chance of fighting clones which have a chance of making the Phantom Tower appear which has a chance of having good rares which have a chance of grinidng to +10.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34189380.jpg

Crysteon
Feb 1, 2013, 01:16 PM
The name suggests I will never fucking see it. Considering I have never been abducted yet...so, yeah.

Chik'Tikka
Feb 1, 2013, 01:22 PM
Buuuurn!

No more turning in collect x99 Daily COs for 150k+ EXP. ;-;

O.O soooo, that's why i'm having such a hard time finding Hard Maode MPAs, both JP and EN sides+^_^+ might i ask what these COs are? I'd very much like to get my RA to 50 or work on my HU+^_^+

those HU changes sound impresive. though thats the only thing I'm looking at. is this really all of it?

the proposition of items being removed from the shop after a my shop pass has expired sounds like a pretty low blow.

this would make 3 day passes worthless.... every time i had a 3 day shop pass it took more then a week to actually sell my wares+^_^+

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 01:22 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34189380.jpg

[SPOILER-BOX]http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/00000/2000/300/2318/2318.strip.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

That said, with grinding being more accessible my issues with latents are pretty lax now. At present the numbers are mediocre but they're shifting emphasis onto them. That's great. I still take issue with the fact that success is never ever guaranteed, and you could spend a thousand grinders without even reaching +6, but...hey. (I do actually have most of my failures at +5, by far).

If they were to cap failures this aspect of the system would be perfect. Cap failures at 300 grinds for a 7*, stuff like that. After 300 (example, change number as necessary) grinds you cruise to +10 without another failure. If you've spent 300/whatever grinds on a 7* you are way above average grinds and experiencing why random is fucking horrible. Then make it a higher cap for 8*, higher still for 9*, higher but still semi-reasonable for 10*. Then either tradable 10*'s (never happening), less emphasis placed on 10*'s (possible, pyroxene weapons are a step in this direction since they ARE 10*'s but you don't hunt for a 10* to get them), or 10*'s being very common and special but tradable weapons being best for plain damage (lambda failnought vs. something like a frequently dropping noise blower with a situational latent...but the special abilities would need to be way better than just a 12% bonus chain finish.).

Maaaaaan I hope they use the western release as a testing bed for this. Nothing would be worse than porting all this 1:1 and really never implementing anything different at all.

Soultrigger
Feb 1, 2013, 01:28 PM
The name suggests I will never fucking see it. Considering I have never been abducted yet...so, yeah.

Clearly because we're not elite enough.

What about Hunter Balance Adjustments?
We’re going to increase the amount of PP recovered with normal attacks for Swords, Partisans, and Wired Lances.
We’re going to slightly speed up the effective time of Just Attacks for Swords and Wired Lances
We’ll increase the amount the gear gauge fills up when a normal attack hits an enemy for Swords and Wired Lances.

Wow, band-aid patches for Hunter, that'll definitely rebalance classes. /sarcasm
How about PP restore during PA charge, armor passive to prevent knockback, PAs that actually bring you to your target faster (Assault Buster and Straight Charge fail in this regard, Raging Waltz is bugged), etc.

Or maybe not have mobs that die in one Tech so melee classes can actually run up to them? Do they play their own game? :facepalm:

Enforcer MKV
Feb 1, 2013, 01:30 PM
Oh, goddammit, Sega. I finally find a freaking shop pass after 6 months, then you do this.

*sigh*

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 01:54 PM
Clearly because we're not elite enough.

Wow, band-aid patches for Hunter, that'll definitely rebalance classes. /sarcasm
How about PP restore during PA charge, armor passive to prevent knockback, PAs that actually bring you to your target faster (Assault Buster and Straight Charge fail in this regard, Raging Waltz is bugged), etc.

Or maybe not have mobs that die in one Tech so melee classes can actually run up to them? Do they play their own game? :facepalm:

Melee PP Revival was something tossed around early on, but dismissed due to initial class balance.

I think it would be balanced at this point, as a hunter skill.

MetalDude
Feb 1, 2013, 01:56 PM
It would certainly help out swords the most. I think Knuckles having an exclusive PP Revival skill during their PAs would tremendously help them (along with less stupid hitstop).

The Ryan
Feb 1, 2013, 02:16 PM
Where is the Western Release in this??? They are talking about 1yr anniversary and nothing about Western Release. Not looking good. I mean I know it say Japan plan, but come on SOA give us something, anything to keep us interested and still believing that it will have a Western Release.

Raymee
Feb 1, 2013, 02:42 PM
Where's my increase difficulty in enemy AI patch?

I expected new lobbies, costumes, voices, actions, bosses, areas, item drops, emergency quests. Damn emegency quests do not feel so "911". It is like a scheduled cleanup if you ask me.

I want difficulty.

Every single thing on VH is on a baby level

They better stop this "I want money" attitude and actually show some quality in the next few patches.

Of course, that won't fucking happen.

On ultimate mode, I'm expecting reskins, renames, 150% speed and stronger enemies.l

Nope, won't happen. Community will complain enemies are way too hard. Sega listens, changes shit, we ain't happy about it, but they want their money.

Xaeris
Feb 1, 2013, 02:51 PM
I feel like the shop thing is a good change, depending on how long the window is. If you search for certain items, you'll find lots of results that were clearly listed months ago and haven't been changed since. Tigredors don't sell for millions anymore: especially not ones with no element. Those don't need to be clogging the search listing. So, as long as the time limit isn't something stupid like 24 hours after shop expiration, it's a good thing.

While they're at it, they could do something more about our inflation problem and institute a listing fee as a percentage of the proposed list price. It's weird to me that this isn't a thing already.

Soultrigger
Feb 1, 2013, 03:12 PM
I think the inflation problem, aside from gold farmers, has to do more with there not being a money sink (disregarding AQ of course). There's way too much money in circulation but not enough of what people actually want, so prices become ridiculous because the rich can pretty much decimate specific parts of the market as they please.

When you think about it, in the game's current state, the only value money has aside from being a trade currency is being able to afford slot expansion attempts on high rarity equipment. Grinding to an extent, but most people don't grind on a daily basis, left alone to +10.

About a month ago, 3 slot Quartz Soul weapons were merely 1k. Now? 30~40k a pop. I don't think thousands of people just simultaneously figured out how to 3 slot affixing. What most likely happened was a few individuals bought out the entire market mass-producing fodders, which crippled the supply because no one runs Quartz anymore.

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 03:15 PM
Grinding is a VERY effective moneysink now. The disincentive to grind used to be that failing and returning to previous levels would take ~35k per try on 9*'s and 10*'s, with only about 5k leaving the system. Now it's closer to 12k for 9*'s and 22k for 10*'s, still with 5k leaving the system.

It's bizarre to see my exact wants being met yet again, but it's never been without some other poorly designed implementation of something else.

Soultrigger
Feb 1, 2013, 03:30 PM
While I do agree with you that Grinding has become a much better sink now, the current economy won't reflect that since the change came long after the last addition of weapons. The current demand to grind is mostly on people who couldn't afford it back then, which is essentially the F2P audience, which is basically the poor.

In other words, the rich people, i.e. where most of the money actually is, have little reason to grind weapons to +10 when they already have +10. I mean, sure they can finish off a few weapons that weren't already +10, but it's not like everyone is playing more than 2/3 classes and have 10*s to match their main classes (assuming their main classes even have 10*s, lol"10*trading").

Once AQ, magic stones, etc. all roll around, I expect grinding prices to fluctuate unpredictably both because of the cost of AQ and the demand to start grinding weapons again. (read: it might be a good idea to invest in meseta/grinders now, lol)

WBMike
Feb 1, 2013, 04:55 PM

this would make 3 day passes worthless.... every time i had a 3 day shop pass it took more then a week to actually sell my wares+^_^+

This is for an extended period of time, if they removed it within a week, it would cause tons of complaints.

It would make sense if they removed the items after 90 days have passed. 90 days from the time your shop expires, or 90 days from your last login. I feel they posted this prospect to gauge the audience reaction and will probably adjust it before release.

Zyrusticae
Feb 1, 2013, 05:13 PM
I'm still surprised to not see any MPA difficulty adjustments or anything like that on the cards. Are there really that few people sending in feedback about it? Very strange, that...

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 05:30 PM
Those melee class rebalances... What about fists and daggers getting a buff? Melee is gimped in general but sword is the least of those problems...

I know only 3 people on the whole server actually use fists But damn...

Also I know there's like 5 trillion dagger users.

blace
Feb 1, 2013, 05:45 PM
Those melee class rebalances... What about fists and daggers getting a buff? Melee is gimped in general but sword is the least of those problems...

The good news is, it makes buying knuckles from the shop dirt cheap.

It's kinda awkward being the only knuckle user in an MPA.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 1, 2013, 06:23 PM

It's kinda awkward being the only knuckle user in an MPA.

Once I get back to leveling FI I'll be happy for the low prices. Seriously though, the PAs might not be as fun as PSU's, but damn if I don't love the knuckles in this game.

The Walrus
Feb 1, 2013, 06:25 PM
I'm still surprised to not see any MPA difficulty adjustments or anything like that on the cards. Are there really that few people sending in feedback about it? Very strange, that...

I think it's cause everyone has accepted that it just isn't going to happen.

Soultrigger
Feb 1, 2013, 07:24 PM

6.8 mil for Lambda Aevind.
8.4 mil for Polar Hand (+10).

What?

gigawuts
Feb 1, 2013, 07:26 PM
6.8 mil for Lambda Aevind.
8.4 mil for Polar Hand (+10).

What?

Compare lambda aevind to lambda ardillou, considering they drop at comparable rates from the same enemy I believe.

Xaeris
Feb 1, 2013, 07:39 PM
Lambda Aevind drops from ordinary Darker mantis. Lambda Ardillo drops from rare Darker mantis.

...You know what I miss? Section IDs.

Z-0
Feb 1, 2013, 07:47 PM
Lambda Aevind also drops from the more common mantis (Dicahda).

Agitated_AT
Feb 1, 2013, 08:31 PM
Funnily enough I actueaply enjoyed the hunter class the most because them being so underpowered. Silly community. I undertand the rebalancing but theres more to balance other than the classes. Hope hunter class wont become like a snoozefest as well now. Otherwise id suggest them to start fucking working on the AI already

pikachief
Feb 1, 2013, 08:49 PM
I came to see all the new fields I'll be able to play in over the next few months! You know, since its been so long since the last one.

Only one? I guess I might play a bit and unlock that... then stop again hahaha.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 08:52 PM
Funnily enough I actueaply enjoyed the hunter class the most because them being so underpowered. Silly community. I undertand the rebalancing but theres more to balance other than the classes. Hope hunter class wont become like a snoozefest as well now. Otherwise id suggest them to start fucking working on the AI already

Maybe you should play another game.

Valimer
Feb 1, 2013, 08:55 PM
well I'm interested in New Interrupt Event, New Item Category and New Quest Type... that's about it.

Oh and also hopefully some male costumes that don't look terrible.

Rien
Feb 1, 2013, 08:59 PM

I don't know, I'm quite content with my 5k ducking blows right now.

Valimer
Feb 1, 2013, 08:59 PM

I agree with Agitated_AT, the AI sucks, at least make the animations faster. I mean you can't tell me that the game is difficult at all, can you?

Agitated_AT
Feb 1, 2013, 09:07 PM

Why ?

Ezodagrom
Feb 1, 2013, 09:08 PM
well I'm interested in New Interrupt Event, New Item Category and New Quest Type... that's about it.

Oh and also hopefully some male costumes that don't look terrible.
Interrupt event is just the old name that was given to the random emergency codes that happen during missions. ^^;

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 09:39 PM
I don't know, I'm quite content with my 5k ducking blows right now.

I'm sure a FO half you level could do that damage from across the room! 8D

@ valimer: Never said the game was hard just said that fists and daggers suck but they're the weapons getting ignored.

There's literally no reason for fighter to use any weapon other than double sabers if I can do 200k damage on a weakspot with one PA. Where's Fists and knuckles over power self sufficient actually able to keep up with FO's and GU's DPS muder spree PAs/strategies?

@ agitated AT: You should play another game.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d25493c09f3e216e22fa0008303944ce/tumblr_mhiz8gMtUo1r0wxq8o1_500.jpg

Agitated_AT
Feb 1, 2013, 10:07 PM
Resorting to lame jokes i see -_-'

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 10:15 PM
Resorting to lame jokes i see -_-'

Resorting to not even having lame jokes I see.

No wonder you only play this game, you mad boring.

The Walrus
Feb 1, 2013, 10:20 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyc4bsjMoW1qhp073.gif

Agitated_AT
Feb 1, 2013, 10:34 PM
Resorting to not even having lame jokes I see.

No wonder you only play this game, you mad boring.

It seemed more like you were avoiding the confrontation with the lame joke. But otherwise If boring means being honest about lame humor, i guess i'll take that label.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 10:37 PM
It seemed more like you were avoiding the confrontation with the lame joke. But otherwise If boring means being honest about lame humor, i guess i'll take that label.

Confrontation with what?

Do explain to me why indeed you are boring.

I'm all ears... or eyes... or whatever.

Crysteon
Feb 1, 2013, 11:07 PM
*Watches patiently how this thread is slowly sinking into more drama*

Popcorn, anyone?

EvilMag
Feb 1, 2013, 11:08 PM

Popcorn, anyone?

I got nachos.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 11:14 PM

Popcorn, anyone?

Do you even know what drama is, aren't you just using someone elses words that you've seen a hundred times before, like that popcorn thing everyone uses.

DRAMA IS AN ART, So if you have nothing to contribute then don't instigate, this is an important matter about why agitated AT plays this game in a stupid way! That I am legitimate curious! about and I won't have you turn this into a zyru battle with your hoodlum instigating!

HMPH!

Sp-24
Feb 1, 2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, don't confuse drama with petty name calling and really lame flame baiting. Bah. Call me when some ACTUAL drama happens, please. What a waste of my drama time.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2013, 11:30 PM
Yeah, don't confuse drama with petty name calling and really lame flame baiting. Bah. Call me when some ACTUAL drama happens, please. What a waste of my drama time.

Yall say lame a lot, but yall posts is mad dry and serious for an online forum discussing videogames.

Whatchu think this is? EVE?

Nah those guys is kinda funny.

Here we just got rappy jokes and panty shots.

With yo moldy asses

gigawuts
Feb 2, 2013, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't even call me and zyru last night drama, that was just a one night stand :wacko:

I gave him the number to a pizza hut and said to call me

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2013, 12:13 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No he didn't!

No he di'int!

No he dih-ent!

Para
Feb 2, 2013, 12:59 AM
As much as I want a new area... I remember reading a post somewhere from Sakai that it was slated for February but now we have to wait until April atleast? -_-a;

Valimer
Feb 2, 2013, 01:26 AM
I'm sure a FO half you level could do that damage from across the room! 8D

@ valimer: Never said the game was hard just said that fists and daggers suck but they're the weapons getting ignored.

There's literally no reason for fighter to use any weapon other than double sabers if I can do 200k damage on a weakspot with one PA. Where's Fists and knuckles over power self sufficient actually able to keep up with FO's and GU's DPS muder spree PAs/strategies?

@ agitated AT: You should play another game.

I never said you said the game was hard... that is just the point I am making. The game is not difficult, some people like Agitated_AT might want a challenge. Not like it matters, you don't need top gear to perform well in PSO2, so why not use the weapons that you find most fun?

The problem I have is the AI sucks so much that battles are not engaging and feel drawn out. In PSO2, it's not IF you can kill it, but HOW LONG it will take you. Using worse gear for a greater challenge just seems like a greater inconvenience.

Ezodagrom
Feb 2, 2013, 08:16 AM
As much as I want a new area... I remember reading a post somewhere from Sakai that it was slated for February but now we have to wait until April atleast? -_-a;
New areas were mentioned for January anf April, but, unfortunately the January area is available only through abduction (Darkers Den).