PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Can't Paste?

Pofo
Feb 1, 2013, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this I'm just having a little issue in regards to Copy/Pasting inside the shop search. When I first started the game I was playing using a wired Xbox 360 controller, and for some odd reason I was unable to paste text from websites into the game. A few days later the controller broke and I switched temporarily to an old Logitech controller and to my surprise I was able to paste but this controller was old and has a handfull of issues so I still needed a new xbox controller... So 2 days later I got around to buying a new Xbox 360 controller and once again I am not only no longer able to paste text, but now when I plug the logitech controller in I still can't paste. If Anyone could help me figure this out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Another note, both my girlfriend and my best friend are both using the same 360 wired controller and they can paste fine, and as far as I can see, our settings are identical under controller/keyboard Options.

RedRaz0r
Feb 1, 2013, 06:54 PM
Why not just use your keyboard to manage shop stuffs?

Caledonia
Feb 1, 2013, 07:07 PM
I've had the same thing, only I'm using a REALLY old Saitek controller. Even switching over to mouse/keyboard and ctrl+c/ctrl+v, or highlighting doesn't work -just about the only thing I haven't tried is disconnecting the controller, which I shall attempt next time.

Which is okay for me, sitting with my laptop and the USB port right there, but on a tower setup maybe not so easy -assuming that even works as fix...

Aeris
Feb 1, 2013, 07:12 PM
The chat box must have the typing area open when copying/pasting to there or the copy/paste won't work, for in shop, the line cursor must be flashing in the typing area for it to work.

Pofo
Feb 1, 2013, 07:55 PM
The chat box must have the typing area open when copying/pasting to there or the copy/paste won't work, for in shop, the line cursor must be flashing in the typing area for it to work.

It is, the text input area is highlighted Yellow/Orange and the Line for inputting text is blinking, but CTRL/V does absolutely nothing, it's getting frustrating.. I'm thinking I might have to reinstall the client...

Pofo
Feb 1, 2013, 11:00 PM
Anyone else having the same problems or any suggestions? Really frustrating trying to upgrade gear, techs, etc, without being able to paste..

Idolon
Feb 13, 2014, 07:51 PM
I have the same issue. No idea what's causing it.

Edit: I had broken files. Do a file check and try again.