PDA

View Full Version : uh..error 816 on second day of an account..

LANX
Feb 1, 2013, 11:02 PM
apparently i got banned and no idea why...is there anyway to solve this problem or do i have to start over?

UnLucky
Feb 1, 2013, 11:17 PM
See any bots/hacks/malcontents during your stay? You can get banned for playing in the same area as them.

LANX
Feb 1, 2013, 11:52 PM
See any bots/hacks/malcontents during your stay? You can get banned for playing in the same area as them.

maybe i accidently ran into them and i dont know, but i do check the "nearby player" everytime..dont remember seeing them..

anyway, is there anyway to appeal?

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 2, 2013, 12:26 AM
How would using nearby players lists help you detect hackers? it's not like these people run around with names like "fucksega" and "imgonnaruineveryonesgoodtime". bots are often using names that are pure gibberish but that's the closest you're gonna see to any sort of hint in most cases. you have to look for actual in game effects like enemies appearing nonstop and dying instantly

LANX
Feb 2, 2013, 12:44 AM
How would using nearby players lists help you detect hackers? it's not like these people run around with names like "fucksega" and "imgonnaruineveryonesgoodtime". bots are often using names that are pure gibberish but that's the closest you're gonna see to any sort of hint in most cases. you have to look for actual in game effects like enemies appearing nonstop and dying instantly

nope, that's what i didnt see, when there are other players in the map, i always go find them, maybe i missed it on serveral occasions..

FacelessRed
Feb 2, 2013, 10:46 PM
you may have been banned for having a name recently associated or similar to a Bot? Foul language in all chat?

Klypto
Feb 3, 2013, 01:25 AM
You didn't happen to use any inappropriate symbol arts by any chance?