PDA

View Full Version : Vita PSO2 SpEd Box - Item Codes

SC
Feb 2, 2013, 01:14 PM
Hey there guys. How's you all diddling?

Just wondering, does anyone know what item's will be in the PSO2 special edition box? I have it ordered (because I cannot be ar*ed to bother waiting for SoA or SoE to pull their fingers out) and just wondering does anyone have any idea what the items could be in this special edition?

I understand if no one knows what they are, but if you haven any idea what they are, please post.

Thanks.

*PSOW MODS - IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED AND POSTED, APOLOGIES, AND REMOVE AS NEEDED. THANKS*

SC

Temprus
Feb 2, 2013, 01:38 PM
I'm personally curious if they'll be codes at all. If so then it'd be super worth the purchase for me. I'd like to use them on my different accounts after all (Lyra would so get the angel mag...)

blace
Feb 2, 2013, 01:42 PM
The premium disc set for PC had one code which allowed a single account to use. It was just a singular line for an item code that dumped items into the system storage.

I'm guessing it'll be the same.

Temprus
Feb 2, 2013, 01:43 PM
Darn...

SC
Feb 3, 2013, 07:45 PM
All I know, there is the Red Ring Rico / Heathcliff Flowen costumes, a monster, and weapons items.

It's just the weapons item codes I was looking for info on.

gigawuts
Feb 3, 2013, 07:52 PM
Rico and Flowen costumes? Uwha?

blace
Feb 3, 2013, 07:57 PM
The only costumes I'm aware of is the stuff from PSPo2.

Source on those other two?

EvilMag
Feb 3, 2013, 07:58 PM
Rico and Flowen outfits were only given out if you pre-ordered PSP2i. They were for that and NOT PSO2.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 3, 2013, 07:59 PM
@SC: I think you may have mixed it up with the Infinity preorder specials. The Vita Special Package for PSO 2 comes with the original vanilla PSPo2 starter outfits, (choose 2 out of 8 ), three weapons themed around Clad 6, Little Wing Stickers and music discs, and a Mag cell, among a small selection of AC items.

We might get Flowen and Rico outfits later though if Sega eventually puts them on sale.

Tomeeboy
Feb 3, 2013, 08:39 PM
Details about the release and special package for PSO2 Vita were posted back in November and can be found here:

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02489-phantasy-star-online-2-jp-vita-release-date-february-2013

Hope that helps ;)

SC
Feb 4, 2013, 10:17 AM
Ah, ok. thanks Tomeeboy and Crystal_Shard. :-)

themufanman
Feb 4, 2013, 12:33 PM
Does it come with an actual game cartridge?

Anduril
Feb 4, 2013, 12:41 PM
Does it come with an actual game cartridge?
Yes, the SE boxes come with a physical copy of the game.