PDA

View Full Version : i need to melee while lvling FO to 30

Alisha
Feb 2, 2013, 10:30 PM
need to raise Fo to 30 for techer and my mag is s-atk based and i have HU at 30. should i use rods or all class melee weapons?

The Walrus
Feb 2, 2013, 10:30 PM
Just go right on using Rods.

Seravi Edalborez
Feb 2, 2013, 10:43 PM
By the time you could use an all-class weapon that would really outstrip your Force damage, you'd be 30 already.

Even if your mag is S-ATK focused, stick to T-ATK and use good techs. The mag isn't really adding THAT much to your combat stats. It's mostly there to help you equip better stuff (earlier sometimes).

Might be simpler to just do COs on your higher level class and turn them in on Force, if you don't want to bother with actually playing it until you can equip certain things.

Vintasticvin
Feb 2, 2013, 11:18 PM
By the time you could use an all-class weapon that would really outstrip your Force damage, you'd be 30 already.

Even if your mag is S-ATK focused, stick to T-ATK and use good techs. The mag isn't really adding THAT much to your combat stats. It's mostly there to help you equip better stuff (earlier sometimes).

Might be simpler to just do COs on your higher level class and turn them in on Force, if you don't want to bother with actually playing it until you can equip certain things.

Hm, nice tip Seravi I may have to try it out when I get home.

Syklo
Feb 3, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hm, nice tip Seravi I may have to try it out when I get home.
Just make sure you don't hand in CO's that are totally out-of-league with the class you want to spoon-feed.

EXP Scaling, nuff said.

Will_Nonheim
Feb 3, 2013, 12:07 AM
Actually, I went down this path too, kinda-sorta. Stick to rods, and fight at point-blank; you should have the S-ATK to make this effective and to raise your PP back to maximum. Then you point-blank mobs with an effective technique. Repeat until you get Techer. :P

Chik'Tikka
Feb 3, 2013, 11:25 PM
Also, look into all class FO weps, stat bonus from HU for DEX might mean you can use much stronger DEX weps then T.atk based weps at low levels+^_^+ (feels kinda nice to have a level 20 Hu with a 500+ atk sword+^_^+

Asirae
Feb 4, 2013, 03:45 AM
Use the Gunslash with Rage Dance PA, just group em up with zondeel and spam Rage Dance!