PDA

View Full Version : Ship Suggestions?

Kingsemiazas
Feb 4, 2013, 09:00 PM
Hello all, I currently have the game downloaded and installing and was hoping to get an idea of where the current english speaking community commonly hangs out. Ive searched and found alot of ship 2 block 20 threads but they were kinda old. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Jungo Torii
Feb 4, 2013, 09:06 PM
Ship 2 by far is the biggest English-speaking community you'll find. Things haven't really changed.

Jim
Feb 4, 2013, 09:09 PM
Hello all, I currently have the game downloaded and installing and was hoping to get an idea of where the current english speaking community commonly hangs out. Ive searched and found alot of ship 2 block 20 threads but they were kinda old. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Ship 2 is pretty much the epicenter of the English Community. Back in the day when Ship 2 was full, a secondary English community formed on Ship 10, but for me it's Ship 2 all the way.

My team helps out new players, and we welcome them to join our ranks while they look for a different team to call home. We'll play with you whether you join or not though. :beer:

Shadowth117
Feb 4, 2013, 09:23 PM
I'd have to agree with them. Ship 2 is probably the best place for JP server curious English speakers. You'll probably have the best experience there.

And yeah, block 20 is still probably one of the best hangouts there. It used to get a lot more spam (and still does on occasion when people get riled up), but now its a good place to level up and find a team if you like.

Kingsemiazas
Feb 4, 2013, 09:34 PM
Awesome, Ship 2 it is then, as soon as this extremely slow update is done doing its thing. Thanks for the quick responses!

Syklo
Feb 5, 2013, 01:44 AM
Dam you population-osmosis....

(holds iron fist)

Jim
Feb 5, 2013, 03:25 AM
Dam you population-osmosis....

(holds iron fist)

We'd love to have you, Syklo.

http://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/borg.jpg?w=468

Syklo
Feb 5, 2013, 03:56 AM
We'd love to have you, Syklo.

http://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/borg.jpg?w=468
....Is that making me stay away?

Yes, it is :(

Klypto
Feb 5, 2013, 07:28 PM
Skylo you should come and have fun with us (and that borg... thing ._. ) on ship 2 :D

jerrykun
Feb 5, 2013, 08:30 PM
I got a very nice welcome on ship 2 (by Team Desu), high level players are willing to help newbies most of the time and I've noticed a nice income of new players on ship 2 too (I even invited my little brother to play there).
Honestly, it's been a very long time since I don't have a good online experience like the one I'm having on ship 2 and I really love PSO games (I was a veteran of episode I&II) but PSO2 is really a whole new experience, I hope they keep it that way when the games is released in America.

Jim
Feb 5, 2013, 09:02 PM
I got a very nice welcome on ship 2 (by Team Desu), high level players are willing to help newbies most of the time and I've noticed a nice income of new players on ship 2 too (I even invited my little brother to play there).
Honestly, it's been a very long time since I don't have a good online experience like the one I'm having on ship 2 and I really love PSO games (I was a veteran of episode I&II) but PSO2 is really a whole new experience, I hope they keep it that way when the games is released in America.

Agreed, the ship 2 community is great. Spam is still present (Lily), but definitely within acceptable ranges and anything but constant. There's always some kind of conversation going on in Block 20, and people are constantly looking for people to join their parties/willing to join yours.

And EVERYONE speaks English! I haven't seen a non-English speaker in days!

I was leary going in, and was prepared to pay the fee again to go back to ship 7. But I don't think that's gonna be necessary.

Syklo
Feb 5, 2013, 10:06 PM
Skylo you should come and have fun with us (and that borg... thing ._. ) on ship 2 :D
Not happening unless AC pops up in my account.