PDA

View Full Version : PC Extra Mode save files? Japanese Voices?

Jim
Feb 5, 2013, 09:51 PM
I've been playing PSO since like 2003, but I've never played through PSU. I rented it one week and really didn't like it, so I just forgot about it. I have been thinking about giving it a try now in my spare time though.

If I got someone's save files, could I play through the game Offline in Extra Mode? I know you could on Xbox, but I don't know about PC.

Either way, I presume Extra Mode doesn't actully have any story, does it? If I did decide to play through the game as Ethan, is there a known way to play with Japanese voices and English text?

Thanks, people.

Omega-z
Feb 7, 2013, 07:24 PM
Well for the PC version, The vanilla PSU had you finish story to unlock Extra which you can build your own character and go through the missions. With AotI you can transfer that data over pretty much passing the Story and play with Extra but you need to play story to Progress. The voices there were some that do have the patch file's that changed them, they even did the music in the game but not sure if any of them are around. You could search the data base to find the thread's rated to this.