PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 when are they going to add the finalboss

adonis565
Feb 5, 2013, 10:56 PM
The dark falz elder fight was pretty epic the should have just made that the final fight instead of making it an emergency mission

Rien
Feb 5, 2013, 10:59 PM
Dark Falz Elder is only one profound darkness

We have:

-The Lady
-The Twins
and The Mask

Who are also profound darkness and we have yet to fight....

They're probably going to do some kind of robot show gattai before we fight some true final boss or some shit.

Laxedrane
Feb 5, 2013, 11:01 PM

We have:

-The Lady
-The Twins
and The Mask

They're probably going to do some kind of robot show gattai before we fight some true final boss or some shit.

Care to expand on exactly who these people are and why they are profound darkness for people who are as far detached from the story as the people still holding out for an English release?

BIG OLAF
Feb 5, 2013, 11:03 PM
I'd like to see the Big Cheese Her/Him/Itself, the very essence of evil, The Profound Darkness, get reinvented for PSO2.

http://www.pscave.com/ps4/enemies/images/profounddarkness3.gif

Except, you know, PSO2-y.

Also, yes, I know it wouldn't be 'canon' completely, but whatever.

blace
Feb 5, 2013, 11:04 PM
Care to expand on exactly who these people are and why they are profound darkness for people who are as far detached from the story as the people still holding out for an English release?

It's a cutscene that only shows to those that have completed chapter 8 and have just defeated Dark Falz Elder.

Remember how you see a man jump out of the core? A scene continues into that after the battle.

Blackheart521

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they aren't people per se, they are part/spawns of "The Profound Darkness" which is basically the Boss of Bosses in the Phantasy Star Series... they are each kinda it's tools of destruction. ^^;

Cyron Tanryoku
I am the final boss

Blackheart521
Feb 5, 2013, 11:06 PM
I am the final boss

Of course the final boss HAS to be a Ranger... Weak Bullet OHKO every player... ^^;

Ezodagrom
Feb 5, 2013, 11:09 PM

We have:

-The Lady
-The Twins
and The Mask

They're not "profound darkness", as the quest name says, they're the followers of the profound darkness.

Rien
Feb 5, 2013, 11:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GFb8B.jpg

True final boss will be this guy.

Blackheart521
Feb 6, 2013, 12:01 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/GFb8B.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

It'll switch to RPG Maker's battle system too... haha ^^;

Klypto
Feb 6, 2013, 12:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GFb8B.jpg

ARKS! ATTACK!

GIVE HIM YOUR ALL!

Meseta! Grinders! Weapons! Throw EVERYTHING at him until he explodes showering you with maxed out 10* rares!

Btw, this is the theme music while fighting him:
http://soundcloud.com/croclo/dodo

oratank
Feb 6, 2013, 03:51 AM
また来たまえ

Agitated_AT
Feb 6, 2013, 04:18 AM
oratank obviously speaks truth

Syklo
Feb 6, 2013, 04:20 AM
You fools

The final boss, is you
YOU BECOME PROFOUND DARKNESS (or at least your clone)!

yunamon
Feb 6, 2013, 04:29 AM
The Mask is named Persona.

Cagedtaytay
Feb 6, 2013, 08:32 AM

The Profound Darkness was the being of pure darkness and evil that caused Dark Force to attack in the first four Phantasy Star games, before being fought as the final boss itself in Phantasy Star 4. It has then been somehow connected throughout the rest of the games. I wouldn't know though, never got to play PSO or anything after the top-down Phantasy Stars besides PSU.

Laxedrane
Feb 6, 2013, 08:50 AM
The Profound Darkness was the being of pure darkness and evil that caused Dark Force to attack in the first four Phantasy Star games, before being fought as the final boss itself in Phantasy Star 4. It has then been somehow connected throughout the rest of the games. I wouldn't know though, never got to play PSO or anything after the top-down Phantasy Stars besides PSU.

i unfortunately never got into the classic Phantasy stars myself. But I picked up what profound darkness is based on what I read on these forums and other places. It was more so I was curious as to what the person I originally quoted meant by 4 different people being profound darkness. Which apparently was just a poor choice of words.

Also it is to my understanding that PSO is a direct sequel to one of the originals. Where they couldn't kill falz so they sealed him in a space ship and just set it to auto pilot and launched it into space.(Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Alenoir
Feb 6, 2013, 09:13 AM
The Mask is named Persona.

They are actually all called differently.

The Lady: [Apprentice]
The Twins: [Double]
The Mask: [Persona]

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 6, 2013, 09:17 AM
If the idea of these.... people named Elder, Persona, Double and Apprentice extended to Dudu, he should have Fuchsia to black hair and he'd be 【業者】 pronounced トレイダー (trader) and weapons dropped from him could have トレイダー・ソール

Alucard V
Feb 6, 2013, 11:57 AM
I can see the flow of it already.
It's probably after some Darker's Den gauntlet just when the party thinks there in the clear the ship gets attacked......
(Emergency Code: Duel) Falz Arm
Pretty straight-forward opening attack
(Change Over Code: Duel) Dark Falz Elder
Pissed that the Arms have failed it closes in and shoots off lazers.
(Change Over Code: Duel) Falz Hunar
The last ditch effort to not fail Completly at destroying some would be heroes.

Cagedtaytay
Feb 6, 2013, 12:30 PM
i unfortunately never got into the classic Phantasy stars myself. But I picked up what profound darkness is based on what I read on these forums and other places. It was more so I was curious as to what the person I originally quoted meant by 4 different people being profound darkness. Which apparently was just a poor choice of words.

Also it is to my understanding that PSO is a direct sequel to one of the originals. Where they couldn't kill falz so they sealed him in a space ship and just set it to auto pilot and launched it into space.(Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Nah you're right I believe. Its a direct sequel to Phantasy Star 2 I think, after the ships had evacuated the exploding planet Parma(?). They found one of the many giant spaceship worlds the was the home of residents of Parma that had been launched from the planet, but it had become Dark Falzs prison.

Fun fact: the humans in Phantasy Star are actually descendants of Earthlings, as Earth had begun to die and so they left to the Algo System, which then led up to the events of Phantasy Star hundreds of years later.

Edit: Of course, I may have missed a few things here or there.