PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and good looking non-AC costumes

jerrykun
Feb 6, 2013, 02:45 AM
How can I get a cheap and good looking non-AC costume? I'm a bit tired of my costume and I was wondering which ones I should look for in the players shops. I have about 600FUN points, I don't know if I could use them to get a good costume.

Thanks

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 02:48 AM
There's the unit shop, but it only sells starter clothing. Every other clothing is AC and make up a large number of items in the player shop.

Xaeris
Feb 6, 2013, 02:49 AM
There's a costume shop on the second floor of the lobby that sells the default costumes and parts in one color apiece. You can look there to see if you like anything there. Aside from that, all costumes come from the AC scratch. You don't have to spend AC though; people list them for sale in their shops, so you can buy them with meseta.

http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

You can look there for a list of what's available to search for.

oratank
Feb 6, 2013, 03:19 AM
copy default costume name that u want and paste into search shop.
hope some one have sell orther color of them and there don't have any costume in funpoint yet.
don't worrky about cost too much u can make mesta form timeattack order about 700k per day

MetalDude
Feb 6, 2013, 03:33 AM
If you're a male character, you're in luck. Most recent outfits and even some older AC scratch outfits will go for a minimum of 150k and usually up to 200k. If you made a female character, then pray that the outfit you want is not super popular (basically anything that's not Matoi, Heartbreaker, or Naura outfit) and you'll probably get it for 300k+.

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 03:42 AM
I guess I misread what you were asking. No, FUN points doesn't have any clothing, but it does have accessories you can get from it. It's random for it and you're not guaranteed to get anything useful from it.

As for the links above, they'll take you to the directory. Copy the kana, not the english translation of the name to find what you're looking for.

If you're the same Vanellope I've seen a few times in ship 2, you'll want to level up some and take on Time Attacks for the cash, you'll need it if you want anything above the 280k range.

Rien
Feb 6, 2013, 04:04 AM
If you're a cast/caseal each new part goes for ~250k or less.

Yeah, in total it can be more expensive than getting one of those newman/human only outfits, but it's less stressful because you can just buy one at a time instead of paying a big sum (if you're new).