Amaranthus
Feb 6, 2013, 02:51 AM
Thanks !

Eriko Fukada
Feb 6, 2013, 02:51 AM
Finallyyyyy

EvilMag
Feb 6, 2013, 02:52 AM
I notice theres a room pass in my collection storage. Must be for that contest.

Neith
Feb 6, 2013, 03:34 AM
Did Raging Waltz get fixed in the patch or is it still broken?

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 03:44 AM
Did Raging Waltz get fixed in the patch or is it still broken?
Seems to be working just fine. Haven't tried to use it on an actual boss though.

Rien
Feb 6, 2013, 04:01 AM
This update:

"Bug where players were unable to attack continuously after using specific Photon Arts was fixed."

That's amusing. Anyone ever came across this? Or is this referring to the Raging Waltz problem?

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 04:06 AM
Just fought Big Vardha and Raging Waltz crapped out on me when I was attacking the shoulder rockets.

Nope, not fixed.

Rien
Feb 6, 2013, 04:12 AM
Just fought Big Vardha and Raging Waltz crapped out on me when I was attacking the shoulder rockets.

Nope, not fixed.

Well fark.

You can attack them if you wait for the core to open up, jump up as if to attack the core then waltz up to the shoulders.

gigawuts
Feb 6, 2013, 04:15 AM
Well fark.

You can attack them if you wait for the core to open up, jump up as if to attack the core then waltz up to the shoulders.

The problem is if you miss the JA window, to drop down a bit to line up your next attacks, you can't do anything at all until you touch the ground. No attacks, no PA's, no twirls, no nothing. But if you do something before the JA window expires there's no change.

It's a non-issue for some, but incredibly annoying for others. It just depends on your habits.

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 04:15 AM
Well fark.

What I meant was, I can get up there with Raging Waltz, but when I try to use it again, I fall, but unlike before you can keep attacking. Raging Waltz is kind of fixed, but not as much as I'd like.

Syklo
Feb 6, 2013, 04:17 AM
What I meant was, I can get up there with Raging Waltz, but when I try to use it again, I fall, but unlike before you can keep attacking. Raging Waltz is kind of fixed, but not as much as I'd like.
That was always the case; height cap was never removed.

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 04:19 AM
It's kind of debilitating for those that like to stay in the air.

Edit: After messing around a bit longer, Raging Waltz will only drop you, but other PAs like Shoot Polka ignore the height limit.

Syklo
Feb 6, 2013, 04:30 AM
It's kind of debilitating for those that like to stay in the air.

Edit: After messing around a bit longer, Raging Waltz will only drop you, but other PAs like Shoot Polka ignore the height limit.
Blapshemy.
I've spammed shoot polka many times before I had quick march (I only used either one at boss battles) and the height cap kept getting in my way.

If this isn't the case post-patch....well, i'll just have to test that for myself..

blace
Feb 6, 2013, 04:34 AM
Looks like I'll have to keep messing around with it and see what else daggers can do and can't.

Edit: Tried on flying mobs, it seems like the height limit is lower rather than Raging Waltz being more or less the same.

Rayden
Feb 6, 2013, 07:23 AM
I can see the block names have changed again... Does anybody know what they say now? Since it's in Japanese, I have no idea what blocks are for what, other than the ones with "VH" in their name obviously being for something on very hard.

Bellion
Feb 6, 2013, 10:58 AM
B1-2: Beginner
B3-5: Normal
B6-11: Hard
B12-21: Very Hard
B22: Forest VH
B23: Volcano VH
B24: Desert VH
B25: Tundra VH
B26-27: Tunnels VH
B28-29: Floating Continent VH
B30-31: Ruins VH
B32-33: Time Attack
B34: Solo Play
B35-48: Blank

Zyrusticae
Feb 6, 2013, 02:51 PM
So I noticed they finally fixed the weird music issue.

Sure took 'em long enough...

ZER0 DX
Feb 6, 2013, 04:53 PM
Music is still broken for me. As stupid as it is, it really makes me not want to play since it's just so boring like this.

Ezodagrom
Feb 6, 2013, 05:00 PM
Music is still broken for me. As stupid as it is, it really makes me not want to play since it's just so boring like this.
Same thing here...

Rien
Feb 6, 2013, 07:58 PM
Admittedly, SYMPHONY is a serious mess and it's too hard to not get erratic behavior from that system.

MetalDude
Feb 6, 2013, 07:59 PM
Like panic drums playing for 10 minutes straight just because there's 10 enemies total on the field.

Ezodagrom
Feb 6, 2013, 08:08 PM
Admittedly, SYMPHONY is a serious mess and it's too hard to not get erratic behavior from that system.
Even with all its problems, for me it's not as dull as calm music almost all the time...
It's not that the calm music is bad, but in alot of areas it just doesn't fit action moments.

Like panic drums playing for 10 minutes straight just because there's 10 enemies total on the field.
The panic drums though, I wouldn't mind if those were completely removed.

Zyrusticae
Feb 7, 2013, 02:18 AM
Ah, I thought they fixed it because for a whole week it wouldn't play at all... even during emergency codes. Now it plays during emergency codes, so it felt like a major improvement. Heh.

I wonder why it was messed up like that to begin with...