PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Ace Costume: How to Obtain?

Nikoshae
Feb 7, 2013, 01:56 AM
I guess this goes for all specific costumes. I'm just starting, and I love that particular costume. How would I go about getting it? Is it a random item from a lottery item, or is it obtainable for in-game currency, or...? I cannot seem to find specific information about that.

Obtaining that outfit is my small goal in this game as far as aesthetics go lol

Aeris
Feb 7, 2013, 01:58 AM
Look here: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

look at the costumes there and copy the japanese name and paste it in the vision phone when you search for player shops and it should pop up.

Nikoshae
Feb 7, 2013, 02:03 AM
Look here: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

look at the costumes there and copy the japanese name and paste it in the vision phone when you search for player shops and it should pop up.

Very helpful, but I don't imagine I could just obtain that as soon as I start playing, huh lol ... not sure how currency works in this game yet, but given that one normally starts off with Zero ... :D

blace
Feb 7, 2013, 02:05 AM
You are looking at around 252k to 260k*. Save up money and do those Emergency Quests that pop up every so often.

*Prices are in accordance to a quick look on ship 2's player shop.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 7, 2013, 02:44 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if everything we wanted came so easily...

Syklo
Feb 7, 2013, 04:17 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if everything we wanted came so easily...
Wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadbury?

Angelo
Feb 7, 2013, 04:32 AM
You are looking at around 252k to 260k*. Save up money and do those Emergency Quests that pop up every so often.

*Prices are in accordance to a quick look on ship 2's player shop.

Actually not a bad price for an out-of-print costume.

OP, you can probably get that around level 20.

Nikoshae
Feb 7, 2013, 07:58 AM
It's out of print...?

I was under the impression I could get it through Ark Cash or something. It's a random chance, but a chance none the less.

TenebriS
Feb 7, 2013, 08:02 AM
there is currently a color cariation in the AC scratch. But even with AC you wotn get it for sure

>current scratch< (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130123/)

Nikoshae
Feb 7, 2013, 05:36 PM
That being said I noticed a lot of ... strangeness ... when you put the Blitz Ace costume on a normal-sized character. It goes into proper proportions if your character is actually very thin.

Can you change your body shape later?

BIG OLAF
Feb 7, 2013, 05:37 PM

Yes, but it costs AC (real money).

Shadowth117
Feb 7, 2013, 05:38 PM
That being said I noticed a lot of ... strangeness ... when you put the Blitz Ace costume on a normal-sized character. It goes into proper proportions if your character is actually very thin.

You can, but it costs AC to do so so I wouldn't plan on it. There are definitely costumes that do that though which is unfortunate.

Anatha
Feb 7, 2013, 07:29 PM
I have Blitz Ace, I can sell it to you when you have the cash, it's dark gray I think.

Nikoshae
Feb 7, 2013, 07:36 PM
Ah, someday *starry eyes*

You can't change the colour of it, can you? >.>

BIG OLAF
Feb 7, 2013, 07:39 PM
Yes, you can, with a Recolor Ticket.

Anatha
Feb 8, 2013, 08:08 AM
You'd need a rappy suit or a whole lot of AC items to get a color change pass, but it is possible with some costumes(only the ones that actually have a color box).