PDA

View Full Version : AC Campaign Distribution

serenade
Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 AM
Hey all,

does anyone know when the prizes for the 5000 ac campaign will be distributed? Really would like my rappy suit to use for a color change. >_>;

edit: to clarify, it was the 5000 ac through webmoney promotion.

Rien
Feb 7, 2013, 10:13 AM
I thought that was over forever ago

I don't keep up with PSO2's AC promotion stuff though so I don't really know

ashley50
Feb 7, 2013, 10:46 AM
check bumped or the official site for details.

Meji
Feb 7, 2013, 11:01 AM
Link to the page on Bumped (http://bumped.org/psublog/webmoney-and-ac-campaigns-for-december-2012/).

You sure you bought AC during the period?

Crysteon
Feb 7, 2013, 11:13 AM
You should wait until next week for that, lol. I also applied for that campaign and yeah...they might send codes around the 13th.

redroses
Feb 7, 2013, 11:18 AM
The rappy suit code will most likely come next week (as they also said they will send the codes out mid feb.).
Keep in mind that they can send the codes at anytime and that you may get your code a couple days late.
This happened to me, where I got my rappy suit code over a week later than others.

Eman2417
Feb 7, 2013, 11:20 AM
This campaign was over ages ago. The only latest rappy suit campaign was the "buy 3k ac worth of scratch". And you said you bought it with webmoney? The webmoney campaign had different prizes, which was not a rappy suit.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2013, 12:24 PM
I got the Rappy suit code a couple of weeks ago, which is odd considering I bought my 5000AC a few hours before maintenance, so technically, before the campaign period started.

redroses
Feb 7, 2013, 02:30 PM
This campaign was over ages ago. The only latest rappy suit campaign was the "buy 3k ac worth of scratch". And you said you bought it with webmoney? The webmoney campaign had different prizes, which was not a rappy suit.

There was a campaign in January that if you purchase 5000 AC you will get a rappy suit mid February. For that campaign it didn't matter if you purchased the 5000 AC per webmoney or per credit card.

The rappy suit code for THIS campaign will be handed out in mid February.

The other rappy suit code that was sent out a couple of weeks ago, was for a campaign, that if you invested 3000 AC into the scratch, would earn you a rappy suit code.

Edit: And there is currently another rappy suit campaign going on. If you invest 3000 AC into a scratch, you will get a rappy suit code in mid march. The rappy suit codes always get send the month after the campaign.