PDA

View Full Version : Equipment: Buying or Crafting

Kimil Adrayne
Feb 7, 2013, 12:27 PM
Do you buy or craft your equipment? I'm looking to finally upgrade my crap, and I'm not sure which way to go.

I'm a fairly casual player with only 1.7mil or so. I come and go for months at a time, so I'm always behind the curve. Hell, I still use +10 6-8* weapons, common non grinded 10* weapons , and a +10 set of those blade units (7 or 8*) with terrible abilities.

Do you recommend crafting or buying?

The Walrus
Feb 7, 2013, 12:29 PM
This game doesn't have a crafting system.

You either find or buy your stuff then affix it later.

MetalDude
Feb 7, 2013, 12:29 PM
With the new pyroxene weapons coming up next Tuesday, I would save up money for the 9* equivalents that are going to be traded in for the better weapons (as they're the best in their class, except for the wand). That or hunt them down as some have fairly easy drops (Ishurai and Metalsolidom in particulra).

Kimil Adrayne
Feb 7, 2013, 12:37 PM
This game doesn't have a crafting system.

You either find or buy your stuff then affix it later.

I'm talking about grinding and adding abilities =~ crafting.

Coatl
Feb 7, 2013, 12:43 PM
It is usually much cheaper to get affix III + Soul yourself than buying it if that's what your asking.
As for the vanilla weapon themselves, I just buy them. >_>

Shadowth117
Feb 7, 2013, 02:42 PM
As much as I'd LOVE to buy 10* stuff pre-affixed, the only kind worth using usually to me, the closest I can get are fodder units which aren't even always worth making.

Eman2417
Feb 7, 2013, 02:45 PM
I would never buy weapons. That in it self is waste.
Find the weapons and grind/affix them yourself.

Chik'Tikka
Feb 7, 2013, 03:14 PM
I'm still using an original tigador from wayyyy back+^_^+ I'm looking to maybe get the green camo rifle already affixed with what i need and grind it out myself though+^_^+

Alenoir
Feb 7, 2013, 04:12 PM
Doing the transfers yourself will sort of kinda of pushes you toward the edge of insanity. Because Dodo. (The amount of 3s elder units I wasted, man.)

Buying them is probably a lot more expensive, but you keep your sanity.

Choose one.