PDA

View Full Version : Matter board

wtosh
Feb 7, 2013, 09:56 PM
Is it worth completing 100% of each matter board?

As of right now, i'm only doing matter board if there isn't any new client orders from rebecca.

Menasthos
Feb 7, 2013, 10:02 PM
Lots of exp, level faster, some useful rewards sometimes.

Maronji
Feb 7, 2013, 10:06 PM
Is it worth completing 100% of each message board?

As of right now, i'm only doing message board if there isn't any new client orders from rebecca.

100%? Unless you want a neat title, you don't need to get 100% on the matter boards (yeah, they're called "matter" boards).

Other than that, you can get away with unlocking all of the fields without touching the matter board. You just don't get to experience the story, miss out on certain client orders and NPCs, and don't get decent gear for free.

Also, Rebecca is one of the quest counter NPCs, right? She doesn't give client orders (Koffie, on the right side of the right quest counter, however, does). She's the one that lets you take on quests so you can leave the ship to go fight. The only NPCs that give client orders have a blue icon floating over their heads.

@Menasthos: I don't see how EXP is related to the boards. The most I can think of is the guaranteed E-Trials in the story missions. Are you, perhaps, thinking of Client Orders?

CJ Johnny
Feb 7, 2013, 10:27 PM
Let just say you miss 'nothing'.

Unless you want to know, 'How the story unfolds'.

Or otherwise hoping for more gifts form SoJ.

Exp's payout are prorated.
See the Story Quest Monsters LV's are all between 1x to 2x!

When you go play it with a low LV.
Lower LV of Monster.

When you play it with High LV.
Higher LV the Monsters. (still, do not exceed what specific at that story quest)

oops.
Sorry, totally missed your question.

Worth.

Not exactly and turly worth to hit the 100% on all Boards.

Me myself I have 1 to 5 at 100%.
6, 7, 8 sits at 9x%

My opinion.
Total waste of storage space.

oratank
Feb 7, 2013, 11:12 PM
100% board will give u an achivement for put on your head if u mind.

Infinity Series
Feb 7, 2013, 11:34 PM
some matter board drops are very valuable

for example matter 5 d-3, item drop from quartz dragon.. unit with 4 affixes and i sell it for 2 million mehseta

but yeah, it took me a while to get it

same with johny, matter 1-5 at 100% and the rest i just... meh

wtosh
Feb 8, 2013, 01:28 AM
Ohhhh, thank you. What level should I be doing the matter boards and how do you know which investigation is the story line?

Anduril
Feb 8, 2013, 01:30 AM
Matter nodes that are orange on the board progress the story. Also, story missions scale within a certain range, so you can really do them at any level you are at since you will probably level passed the highest level enemies as you complete matter nodes.

wtosh
Feb 8, 2013, 10:39 AM
Matter nodes that are orange on the board progress the story. Also, story missions scale within a certain range, so you can really do them at any level you are at since you will probably level passed the highest level enemies as you complete matter nodes.

Sweet, thanks!