PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from first originals meetup for PSO Friday 8th, 3PM EST.

Akaimizu
Feb 8, 2013, 06:00 PM
Link to my web page Journal of the event. Click on the thumbnails for full size.

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#4;CAEQARoQLQZ-LNKjikvOmvFms9o8Ag;8647467A-DB62-4382-A58F-D9A1E23F1BDA

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2013, 06:01 PM
Would have gone, but, uh, was still at work.

Akaimizu
Feb 8, 2013, 06:03 PM
Understood. I mentioned that at the event why many couldn't make it. The time was probably an issue since so many people were at work or school then.

Still, the pictures came out pretty well. Seems the only real non-blurry option is saving as BMP. It doesn't matter if you convert it to something smaller afterwards, but the game seems not that good at saving compressed pictures itself. This seems to be the only way the pictures come out looking as sharp as it does when playing the game.

Ezodagrom
Feb 8, 2013, 06:06 PM
Completely forgot about that... x-x;
I guess it probably happened when I was eating dinner too.

yoshiblue
Feb 8, 2013, 09:15 PM
Looks like i'm the only one who didn't make it in the album. :p

Then again, I was silent the whole time.

Akaimizu
Feb 8, 2013, 10:48 PM
I caught everyone I thought I saw there. Did you not arrive to participate or hide on the other side?

yoshiblue
Feb 8, 2013, 11:05 PM
No worries, dood. I was sitting on the floor by the giant heart and chatted with Ro- I mean Alice before she ran off. I was the guy who kept changing outfits.

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah, this needs to be publicized a bit better and I'll be trying to help and spread the word from the next meetup :). Hopefully we can get a larger get together, I know it was a long time since I've last logged on!

Chik'Tikka
Feb 9, 2013, 03:14 AM
Yeah, this needs to be publicized a bit better and I'll be trying to help and spread the word from the next meetup :). Hopefully we can get a larger get together, I know it was a long time since I've last logged on!

+^_^+ this, the last one i even knew of was the Halloween meetup, and there's tomorrow's, but i work+^_^+

Ryno
Feb 9, 2013, 03:56 AM
Link to my web page Journal of the event. Click on the thumbnails for full size.

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#4;CAEQARoQLQZ-LNKjikvOmvFms9o8Ag;8647467A-DB62-4382-A58F-D9A1E23F1BDA

I love it! When everyone knows everyone from the past phantasy games that's PSO world. Thanks for taking pics.

Mio
Feb 9, 2013, 07:47 AM
I wish I could have been there! Thanks for inviting.

CelestialBlade
Feb 9, 2013, 10:57 AM
Was still at work when this went down and was leaving to meet with friends right after anyway, but looks like you guys had a great time.

Shirai
Feb 9, 2013, 11:01 AM
I was asleep when this happened...feel terrible for missing it...