PDA

View Full Version : Missing Some Folders ... Screenshots?

Nikoshae
Feb 9, 2013, 10:03 AM
So, I'm missing a few folders for the game ... pictures, temp, log, symbol arts? I'm mostly missing the pictures folder, cuz I cannot retrieve any screenshots I take lol ... any idea why this happened?

In a touch of a hurry cuz I'm about to head out, but I wanted to get the general idea of what's wrong out there. I'll follow-up with this in a little while.

Jim
Feb 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
So, I'm missing a few folders for the game ... pictures, temp, log, symbol arts? I'm mostly missing the pictures folder, cuz I cannot retrieve any screenshots I take lol ... any idea why this happened?

In a touch of a hurry cuz I'm about to head out, but I wanted to get the general idea of what's wrong out there. I'll follow-up with this in a little while.

Your screenshots are located in the "Sega" folder under "My Documents" which is located in your Windows user folder. I'm not sure about symbol art, but I'd bet they're in there as well.

Nikoshae
Feb 9, 2013, 10:09 AM
YAY PROBLEM SOLVED lol thanks

Jim
Feb 9, 2013, 10:27 AM
YAY PROBLEM SOLVED lol thanks

No problem, glad I could help! Also, you might want to check out our Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=688). It will be a big help if you have more simple questions like this one in the future.

Have a good one, brother. :beer: