PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Funter/Horce and EXP grind (looking for advice/help)

Meyfei
Feb 9, 2013, 12:26 PM
I just hit lv30 on my Hunter, and am currently lv8 on my Force, I'd like to hit Very hard but i've no idea what i should grind to catch up. I have a hard enough time just keeping track of quests, let alone actually finding groups.

Ship: 02
Block: ALL
Name: Meyfei

Current goals: Unlock Ruins (or all maps) and Hit lv40 in Hunter and Force then lv40 techy and Fighter

incase anyone wants to stalk me: http://www.livestream.com/meyfeigaming
Will have it going while i play

holmwood
Feb 9, 2013, 02:14 PM
I just hit lv30 on my Hunter, and am currently lv8 on my Force, I'd like to hit Very hard but i've no idea what i should grind to catch up. I have a hard enough time just keeping track of quests, let alone actually finding groups.

Ship: 02
Block: ALL
Name: Meyfei

Current goals: Unlock Ruins (or all maps) and Hit lv40 in Hunter and Force then lv40 techy and Fighter

incase anyone wants to stalk me: http://www.livestream.com/meyfeigaming
Will have it going while i play

At your level, follow client orders. What I did was I tried to unlock all of Franka's quests and BOUGHT the quest items from myshop for those items that I could not get yet. Where to get meseta? Do the time attack client orders from cloto (you have to complete naberius marathon 1 at least once to be able to unlock those client orders I believe.) At your level, do normal runs.
*Cloto: second floor of main lobby.
*Franka, left side of the shopping area once you get out of the elevator.
When you run out, just keep spamming ruins or amduscia. Buy a cheap +10 weapon from myshop to deal with those ruins mobs... they've got hefty hp.

Saffran
Feb 9, 2013, 02:59 PM
You should grind in areas where enemies are 4 lvl above you maximum.
Try to do Koffee's CO to unlock areas as you go, this will unlock more client orders from more NPCs. Franka's are OK, some of Cressida's are good as well.

Right now you can grind Hard Volcano (enemies are all lv32 to 34). If you only want to grind and you can't find any good MPA around, take 3 NPCs, get a Shifta Drink EX and equip an exp boost weapon (Axion or Zamba have Another History, which is even better).

From 31 onwards Desert in Hard Mode is very good (enemies are lv33 to 35).

Thundra is not so good for grinding. Mines is a bit better - rather easy and has a lot of events.
Floating Continent is not easy but once you've unlocked Ruins, you will access some new interrupt events who are very generous Exp-wise.

Meyfei
Feb 9, 2013, 05:32 PM
Edit: darnit the quest is for V-hard >:|

nvm back to the crying board

Rien
Feb 9, 2013, 10:56 PM
You can unlock ruins just running normal quests o_o

I say you get Force to 30 first though

UnLucky
Feb 9, 2013, 11:01 PM
Nah just unlock a buncha stuff as Hunter first. You don't need to level Force up to use techs, so it won't really help much right now. Once you have later areas available you can farm CO exp as your higher level class and feed your sub class that way.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 10, 2013, 01:39 AM
they're rebalancing COs so some will be available more often too in an effort to make getting to 30 faster. I don't see much need in grinding through 4 classes like that.