PDA

View Full Version : Anyone let me borrow their Fourier NPC?

LillyLunardi
Feb 9, 2013, 10:54 PM
Well..not literally. I need to do the valentine's quest that requires the NPC in your team, but I don't have that NPC (haven't messed with the matter board much) and I fear the event will run out before I can do it :(

If anyone wants to run the quest with me with their NPC It'd be really great, on ship 2.(Desert exploration S rank at any level I think it is?) Just PM me or whatever, I'm on pretty often lately so can go whenever.

Totori
Feb 9, 2013, 11:05 PM
I don't think that'll work.

You need to get Fourier, first to complete it.

Blackheart521
Feb 9, 2013, 11:11 PM
I don't think that'll work.

You need to get Fourier, first to complete it.

Nah, you can have someone bring Fourier along, had someone help me do it last night. ^^

LillyLunardi
Feb 10, 2013, 02:17 AM
You sure can :)
Thanks, Cherise!

Xaeris
Feb 10, 2013, 02:27 AM
Glad to help.

Maronji
Feb 10, 2013, 04:35 AM
When do you get Fourier?

(I also need to do this if anyone is feeling especially kind)

After doing Chapter 03 Act 1 "Sands, Machines, and..." on Matter Board 4 (if you do all the Key Matters before doing the story quest itself, answer "11:00" at the first opportunity).

...And then I realized that I have a ways to go before I get there, myself...

UnLucky
Feb 10, 2013, 04:37 AM
my Fourier is only for me:whip:

Clunker
Feb 10, 2013, 06:31 PM
Speaking of, is there a Story Mission 'guide'? It's been so long, I forgot where I'd found info on what to do on them. There doesn't seem to be a special section on Bumped, and Cirnopedia definately doesn't seem to have a spot on Story Missions.

Maronji
Feb 11, 2013, 08:43 PM
Cool, I'm on matterboard 3 atm, but I still only have chapter 1. When do i get 2 and 3? I ask on here because once I get Fourier I'll rent her out to everyone for 50 dollars a night free.

Chapter 02 comes after you do at least two Key Matters on Matter Board 03. Unless you're using the Story Patch and want to know what's going on, you can actually just skip Act 1, do the rest of the Key Matters, and do Chapter 02 then, taking the left path to get quick entry into the next Matter Board (though beware, you'll have a (possibly) tricky boss battle waiting for you).

In short, just keep going for the Key (yellow) Matters until something cool happens.

BWS-1
Feb 11, 2013, 09:40 PM
Am I the only one who thought of Fourier transform (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform) first?

... yeah thought so :c

Caledonia
Feb 12, 2013, 04:48 AM
I got Fourier last night and Ran it, helping out a random as well and I'll do the same for anyone who asks. (on ship 2)

At the moment I'm not at home, and I'll be spending most of today and tomorrow working/travelling, but I should be on at about 7pm(ish, GMT ) tonight (Tuesday 12th Feb) for a few hours, and possibly earlier tomorrow (5pm GMT, Wednesday 13th Feb). Depending on flights and if I need to wait another hour at Hamburg or Schiphol for the plane to De-ice...

Anyway, the player ID is "caledonia" and the character is "Teslana" mail or whisper me and I'll let you know if I have space/when. I try to be on block 20, but I'm willing to jump about a bit to help folks if you can't get a B20 spot.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 12, 2013, 06:58 AM
I'm at the mission now, Rogio won't let me go left, he keeps yelling at me about something. D:

If I recall, if this is your first run through the mission, you can't go left yet. You'll need to finish the rest of the yellow orbs on that board first.