PDA

View Full Version : Souls and money

Daveach
Feb 10, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hello people of PSO-World, im here making another thread because...i have a question.
I've some MyShop Tickets on storage, and I want to make the most of them (like everyone), so I was wondering, what kind of items, and souls are the best to sell?
I know grinders are ok (even if they are cheaper now) and grinder protectors, also rare PAs disks, but I really have no idea about souls. Elder souls are pretty good, but there are lots of items with elder soul, so they are cheap (even the items with 3 slots).

tl;dr what kind of souls are the most profitable (in weapons and/or units)?

ashley50
Feb 10, 2013, 03:15 PM
Look up each soul type on the visiphone, changing the number of slots along the searching.

Alternating between units and weapons.

Sizustar
Feb 10, 2013, 03:27 PM
And Grinder price should go up after the next big update with new equips.

Daveach
Feb 10, 2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the replies, Im glad I havent sold grinders yet (just 120 that are on MyStore and i plan to remove in a while) I have around 1200 in the storage.
I know this is a bit selfish and all, but, unfortunately, I havent had the time to do a market investigation for soul prices...thats why i made the thread. If someone can tell me the best ones, i would really appreciate it :/

Xaeris
Feb 10, 2013, 04:30 PM
Almost any soul that grants an offensive stat (S-Atk, R-Atk, T-Atk) is worth price checking. The only exception I can think of is Ra'nsa Soul.

Sizustar
Feb 10, 2013, 05:00 PM
Almost any soul that grants an offensive stat (S-Atk, R-Atk, T-Atk) is worth price checking. The only exception I can think of is Ra'nsa Soul.

And Elder Soul is too common too, and Soul on Defensive Unit tend to sell more then Offensive, 2~3 slot usually, and if you really want to make money, it's best to try to "forge" soul with it's correspending ability.
S-Atk up with Vol soul, etc.

krophiquon
Feb 11, 2013, 04:48 PM

Why is Ra'nsa soul not worth as much?