PDA

View Full Version : FO Tree

Redboigoi
Feb 10, 2013, 08:48 PM
So I'm lv53 and I realized I messed up my tree. I purchased some AC to reset it. What are some of your opinions on the best big number build? I'm looking for strong in fire tree and over all big numbers.

I know the downside to that is have a little downtime regaining PP back.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 10, 2013, 08:58 PM
Rather than purchase a reset, purchase another tree since it is only 500 AC(vs 1000 AC). You can have 2-3 trees in FO to test out. One specialized in Fire, One specialized in Lightning, and one specialized in Frost. (Depending on how you feel about it, I wouldn't advise touching Frost Ignition and Photon Flare even if it does unlock Frost Mastery II)
In terms of just overall big numbers, Go deep Fire/Lightning to get their Just attack bonus+10 and 2 Charged Attack+10. Avoid Frost in this type of build.

Anduril
Feb 10, 2013, 09:35 PM
Well, either way, you have to purchase a new tree even if you just want to reset since you can't reset the skill tree currently associated to the class.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 10, 2013, 10:35 PM
there's a build thread in the guides section. your main damage will come from fire and lightning. if you sub Te you can take pp convert to gain massive pp regen for 25% of your game.