PDA

View Full Version : So I'm bored and I like to wonder

EvilMag
Feb 13, 2013, 02:13 AM
...What if EA now owns PSO2? Let's see...

-Rare enemies now cost money. When you first run into one you have to pay money or you get kicked out of the mission.
-Have to pay to increase your level cap
-Have to pay to go to other difficulties.

I'll think of others. In the meantime i think you guys should.

blace
Feb 13, 2013, 02:14 AM
Have to pay to use DuDu.

supersonix9
oh don't forget the mandatory server issues on launch. gotta remember

Blackheart521
Have to pay to get to second phase of Falz fight... EACH TIME ^^;

Xaeris
Feb 13, 2013, 02:15 AM
When you are six hours into playing PSO2 and a rare drops, and we ask you for a dollar to pick it up, you're really not price sensitive at that point in time.

supersonix9
Feb 13, 2013, 02:15 AM
Have to pay to get to second phase of Falz fight... EACH TIME ^^;

falz arms, costs twice as much

Shadowth117
Feb 13, 2013, 02:28 AM
The game is free to play BUT REQUIRED ONE TIME $10 FEE FOR ONLINE PASS. There would be more areas and enemies as well although there would also be twice as many scratch updates and FUN would be removed. You also have the option of paying a fee to max your classes to the current cap and another for getting all of the highest tier weapons and armor. Players would even have the option to rent out blocks for a monthly fee and have access to certain server settings in those blocks.

In addition, there would also be a number of ads very obviously harping on other MMO's, especially WoW.

...current support toward Japanese players would also be traded for the same lack of support toward every player in the game so there would be a bit more balance in that regard.

TheszNuts
Feb 13, 2013, 02:33 AM
Game servers are shutdown before the 1 year anniversary with EA announcing Phantasy Star Online 2014.

SallySalSal
Feb 13, 2013, 02:37 AM
Each Patch is considered as"DLC", so you will basically have to pay $15-20 for those.

And each new Content Update are considered as "Expansions", which means you have to pay $60 for those~

TaigaUC
Feb 13, 2013, 04:05 AM
PSO2 would score an average rating of 10/10. Also, farming meseta would be considered theft.

Syklo
Feb 13, 2013, 04:32 AM
"EA Games,
Challenge everything"

And then you think of MPA's.

Coatl
Feb 13, 2013, 09:44 AM
You are allowed to play for 1hour a day but can't run any missions after that.
Subscribe to $15 premium to play all day and subscribe to $25 dollar premium to pick up rares, be able to grind weapons, and play in difficulties above hard.

TAs is exploitation of meseta making.
You can get banned for doing them but they don't ever check so it's cool if everyone does them anyway.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 13, 2013, 10:30 AM
There are children making fun of you for being a noob who are speed hacking...

ReaperTheAbsol
Feb 13, 2013, 10:48 AM
You must purchase day one DLC or else you will have almost nothing to do.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 13, 2013, 11:17 AM
Must get achievement for headshotting 3 clones with 1 bullet...

Vintasticvin
Feb 13, 2013, 11:24 AM
D: You... You.. Sick monters!!!

HiOc
Feb 13, 2013, 11:42 AM
- Only available on Origin
- Online Pass
- Max Level Boosters
- Weapon Packs
- Exclusive Dr.Pepper Promotional Costumes
- Abysmal Game Support
- 10/10 Reviews
- Game Cancellation if it doesn't make millions

gigawuts
Feb 13, 2013, 12:11 PM
nobody would play this shit

it would fail

it would cost EA a whole bunch of money

EA would make an example of how to not handle MMO's for itself and every other company out there

"Let's not have another EA PSO2 here, guys" would be heard in every meeting regarding MMO's for the rest of time

gaming as a whole would actually benefit

Coatl
Feb 13, 2013, 12:47 PM
would make an example of how to not handle MMO's for itself and every other company out there

SoA already does that.

MetalDude
Feb 13, 2013, 12:58 PM
You know, after reading up a lot of game company history, I do feel a little bad for SoA. They seriously take it up the ass from SoJ and it's barely run by anyone that originally started with the company or even lived in the US to begin with since the days of the Saturn.

Daveach
Feb 13, 2013, 01:03 PM
- Only available on Origin
- Online Pass
- Max Level Boosters
- Weapon Packs
- Exclusive Dr.Pepper Promotional Costumes
- Abysmal Game Support
- 10/10 Reviews
- Game Cancellation if it doesn't make millions

Don't forget the AWESOME storyline, made in cooperation with Bioware. It includes sex scenes where your character will ALWAYS end up gay.

KaffeKane
Feb 13, 2013, 01:10 PM
NO. JUST NO.

EA will never get PSO anything.

And if Sega ever bothers using ANY of the following garbage in this thread, I'm not playing.

Coatl
Feb 13, 2013, 01:11 PM
Pay $15 a month to trade with friends.
Ohwait.

KaffeKane
Feb 13, 2013, 01:13 PM
Pay $15 a month to trade with friends.
Ohwait.

lolololololololololololololololol

Maronji
Feb 13, 2013, 04:56 PM
I'll be honest with you guys.

I don't know what's scarier: the fact that you guys can come up with this stuff merely on a whim or that a few of those actually seem eerily accurate.