PDA

View Full Version : Mosquitoes: DON'T bite me...

Captain_Dude
Apr 1, 2003, 01:41 AM
Alright, I hate these stupid things. I've atleast 23 bites on my arms alone!
How cumzit that not a single other person in my house has been bitten?!? Yet I have bites all over?!?!

I can't use mosquito repelant because they all contain Aloe Vera, and I'm allergic to it(and I mean REALLY ALLERGIC TO IT). So help me god, if I get one more bite, I'ma scream at the top of me lungs!

Atleast I got the pleasure of bashing one of those little fuckers with a book then holding it(the mosquito, not the book) over my lighter...

God I hate mosquitoes!

Guile
Apr 1, 2003, 02:30 AM
They attackin you cuz you got good blood!!

Captain_Dude
Apr 1, 2003, 03:03 AM
On 2003-03-31 23:30, Guile wrote:

But why only me?!?! why not me parents, or anyone else who hangs out round here?!?!

ABDUR101
Apr 1, 2003, 04:09 PM
Do drugs? You might just be around alot of trippin mosquitos who need a fix. =|

KodiaX987
Apr 1, 2003, 05:35 PM
You think mosquitoes are bad. Try being allergic to bee stings.

Captain_Dude
Apr 1, 2003, 11:50 PM
On 2003-04-01 13:09, ABDUR101 wrote:
Do drugs? You might just be around alot of trippin mosquitos who need a fix. =|

I don't do drugs yet, but I've a theory that my body produces it's own THC...
Altho as soon as I can buy them marijuana seeds... All may change...

On 2003-04-01 14:35, KodiaX987 wrote:

Try being allergic to aloe vera. I actually cant walk past the soap aisle without holding my breath... Or that one time I accidentaly drank one of those drinks with aloe vera innit, my esophagus or whatever swelled up... Or that time I had some bad respiratory problem when somebody in my class used perfume with aloe vera...

Now that's one helluva problem!

SorceressofTime
Apr 2, 2003, 04:35 AM
On 2003-03-31 23:30, Guile wrote:

mMmmmm good blood http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (you never know who's vampires here -_-)

RX8
Apr 2, 2003, 09:25 PM
Certain Fruits can make Misquito's attracted more to you, like Banana's:) eatin healthy?

Subliminalgroove
Apr 2, 2003, 09:57 PM
Yup, bananna's will do it. The mosquitoes are attracted to high amounts of potassium.

Zeebo
Apr 2, 2003, 10:04 PM

HAHHAHAHA only???

me

-Dogs
-cats
-roaches
-ragweed
-pollen
-dust mites
-bee stings
-rabbits
-and cotton............. <--- most anoying

Dangerous55
Apr 3, 2003, 12:28 AM
Hah, Im allergic to nothing. And immune to lots, like Chicken Pox, Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac, and gunshot wounds.

And today I just got bit by a squito,I slayed it natuarlly.

RX8
Apr 3, 2003, 02:03 AM
On 2003-04-02 21:28, Dangerous55 wrote:
Hah, Im allergic to nothing. And immune to lots, like Chicken Pox, Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac, and gunshot wounds.

And today I just got bit by a squito,I slayed it natuarlly.

I'm Allergic to Shrimp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif most people say it tastes good.....sob... o well....At least i'm not allergic to Corn Flower, i know someone who is. man that must suck, Cornflower is like in everything.

MasterJoel
Apr 3, 2003, 03:47 AM
i'm allergic to dust, mold, dogs, and cats. dust is always bad, as are those horrible cats. dogs are okay, just as long as they are (freedom, lol) poodles. anyhow, did you know that they make ultrasonic mosquito repellants? they repel mosquitos with high frequency sound. maybe you should invest in one?

angelzeero
Apr 3, 2003, 04:51 AM
God I hate mosquitoes!

keep cool, try not to move a lot.

Atax
Apr 3, 2003, 12:22 PM
Mosquitoes find human hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide (sp?) our skin produces. And seeing as everyone is different, you're skin may produce a higher than normal level of the stuff; making you stand out to Mosquitoes like a lighthouse at night.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-04-03 09:23 ]</font>

Stricker
Apr 3, 2003, 01:33 PM
My solution is,
kill them all...one...by...one

emoc0re
Apr 6, 2003, 12:43 AM
i know how you feel man..it always ends up that im the only one who gets bit in my family..but thank god i have yet to be bit yet..

*knocks on wood*

i personally believe that the mosquitos are planning to take over the world..but thats just me

Guile
Apr 6, 2003, 01:43 AM
Put some hotsauce on your pizza and they will explode when they drink yur blood!

-Eden-
Apr 6, 2003, 05:00 AM
Yes, if only life was like commercials... it would really, really suck.
Anyway, yeah, I can vouch for similar experience. I still get bitten even with repellant. Its crazy,

Derkin
Apr 6, 2003, 05:07 AM
Gross yet fun revenge on a mosquito:

When I mosquito lands on your arm and begins to suck pull the skin around that area so it becomes tight. The mosquito will be unable to pull out it's stinger and stop sucking blood. Eventually, it will have sucked so much blood that it will actually explode.

Mwahahahahaha... That ought to teach them to bite you.

Tseng
Apr 6, 2003, 05:35 AM
Mosquitoes hate Citronella. Myabe you should start hanging Citronella lanterns around your windows to avoid mosquitoes from entering your house. Also not all repellents use Aloe-Vera formulas... just the one's that don't feel oily on your skin.

RX8
Apr 6, 2003, 01:50 PM
O, Yeah i just remembered, my aunty bought us a electric tennis racket looking thing and it like shocks the mosquitos and if you hold it long enough then you get toasted mosquito!! want S'mores?

Zeebo
Apr 6, 2003, 06:31 PM
LOL! RX8! FUNNY STUFF!!!!