PDA

View Full Version : RED Series weapons/Risk

Cortte
Feb 14, 2013, 09:08 PM
Dear god they are strong. And they appear so often you can't make money off of them lol. Its sad that a weapon stronger than some 10 stares are 1k in shops now.

Then again people probably have gotten better drops. Like holy ray or something.
What's the highest risk you've gotten so far from ADV quests? I just got +10, but decided to take a break.

MetalDude
Feb 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
Sword, Double Saber, and Machine Gun probably make the most money right now, especially for those buying up multiple for 50 element, like me.

Blackheart521
Feb 14, 2013, 09:20 PM
Are these just called Red Sword, Rod, Etc and actually the 6 star Vita rank weapons?

gigawuts
Feb 14, 2013, 09:23 PM
Are these just called Red Sword, Rod, Etc and actually the 6 star Vita rank weapons?

They're all 7*, but yeah they're basically a 1-upped version of the 6*'s. They're nice and strong, and create a new baseline for everyone to use.

TheDeFiler
Feb 15, 2013, 04:35 PM
They're all 7*, but yeah they're basically a 1-upped version of the 6*'s. They're nice and strong, and create a new baseline for everyone to use.

Been a fan of Red Weapons since V2. Glad to see they made a return :D

Shadowth117
Feb 15, 2013, 04:56 PM
The cool part about the red weapons is how easy they are to 50%.

blace
Feb 15, 2013, 04:57 PM
The bad thing about them is the really high requirements to even use one.

DoubleCannon
Feb 15, 2013, 05:23 PM
Highest risk im at +4.. however I played 10 risk forest was awesome, rogbelt lv3 boosted, rockbear was lv3 boosted and normal rock bear, but so many boosted enemies.. highest ive seen is 19 desert and 19 caves.. heard 25 is cap? Can anyone prove this?

Noc Codez
Feb 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
Just +10 the red double saber but destroyed it doing affix.. Time to build it all over again :( lol

Alisha
Feb 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
i hate that they are just reskins instead of looking like weapons from pso :(

Noc Codez
Feb 15, 2013, 07:15 PM
It's Sega what did you expect ? LOL ^^;

The Walrus
Feb 15, 2013, 07:18 PM
They work the same way they did in PSO, just fully red versions of the normal weapons on their class.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 15, 2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah, not sure what else you'd expect them to be. especially since there are weapon classes that didn't exist back then and others than never had a "red" version.

Anduril
Feb 15, 2013, 07:30 PM
I'm a little disappointed with the fact that they chose the first tier 3* weapons as the model to recolor; I personally feel that most of the second and third tier ones have designs that would have looked better (like having the Vita Twin Assault for TMG, or Vita Tagvalve for Launchers).

The Walrus
Feb 15, 2013, 07:35 PM
Maybe we'll get a 2nd and 3rd series of Red Weapons based off the respective normal types.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 07:44 PM
I'm a little disappointed with the fact that they chose the first tier 3* weapons as the model to recolor; I personally feel that most of the second and third tier ones have designs that would have looked better (like having the Vita Twin Assault for TMG, or Vita Tagvalve for Launchers).

I dunno, I'm really happy with the rifle design...

I know red weapons are a PSO tradition...

But guh, I prefer their standard color scheme. Don't really like the red look. The damage is nice, though.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 15, 2013, 08:06 PM
yeah some of the weapons are a bit TOO red. My friend got a red talis and started confusing himself and others making everyone think rares were littering the map but they couldn't find any after they saw them.

Turns out he was just throwing the card.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 08:11 PM
yeah some of the weapons are a bit TOO red. My friend got a red talis and started confusing himself and others making everyone think rares were littering the map but they couldn't find any after they saw them.

Turns out he was just throwing the card.

I busted out laughing at that. I'm currently in the living room with my parents watching Independence Day. They're looking at me like I'M the alien. Thanks for that. :lol: