mailsonds
Feb 15, 2013, 04:07 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibrBcobRvdxFX1.png

http://i.minus.com/ibv1GbznaW12Qy.png

http://i.minus.com/ijqUIrITwtkim.png

http://i.minus.com/ibu4xxUsAE58Ym.png

Meji
Feb 15, 2013, 04:22 AM
You might want to put them all in a spoiler box.

Also, whoa, that new area reminds me of Central Control Area - Jungle. @_@ <3 <3 <3 <3

Ce'Nedra
Feb 15, 2013, 04:24 AM
OMG YES THAT AREA, WANT NAO. Is that the boss icon for the Chrome Dragon or is it a new Darker boss I wonder.

Also lol@Ethan/LumiaPSO2version. The outfit I want in Orange/Black though @_@

blace
Feb 15, 2013, 04:26 AM
Chrome Dragon is white.

Anyway, a nice throwback for the new area and the new boss icon looks like Chaos from Sonic Adventure.

ShinMaruku
Feb 15, 2013, 04:30 AM
Where is the double waber.?:E

Ezodagrom
Feb 15, 2013, 07:18 AM
Maybe the boss is the rare version of Chrome Dragon?

About the area, apparently it's a picture from a room scenery, but in the data apparently there's a new planet (name unknown) with an area that is mentioned as Coast, maybe it's based on that area?
Other than that, there's also an area called Dragon Sanctuary, which most likely will be the next new area, and one that is just mentioned as Lillipa 3, probably a placeholder name.

BIG OLAF
Feb 15, 2013, 07:24 AM
The area reminds me of the hot spring fields in Skyrim.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
I seriously hope it will be like PSO1s CCA areas with Mountain/Jungle/Seaside area and its music...It could tottaly lead into that "tower update" that is released in the roadmap if they follow PSO1's layout :3

A new planet sounds awesome though, I hope it has alot of Dark/Ice/Wind resistance weakness :3

Ezodagrom
Feb 15, 2013, 08:08 AM
I seriously hope it will be like PSO1s CCA areas with Mountain/Jungle/Seaside area and its music...It could tottaly lead into that "tower update" that is released in the roadmap if they follow PSO1's layout :3

A new planet sounds awesome though, I hope it has alot of Dark/Ice/Wind resistance weakness :3
I doubt the area for the new planet will be released that soon, I think it's alot more likely that the 3rd Amduscia and Lillipa areas will arrive before.

NoiseHERO
Feb 15, 2013, 09:15 AM
That ain't no beach.... D:

Alucard V
Feb 15, 2013, 09:21 AM
Still a reason to brake out the swimwear tho.

NoiseHERO
Feb 15, 2013, 09:30 AM
Eww no. D:

Not chillin' at no foggyass rockside/lifeless hotsprings lookin' place buck naked.

Wuz wrong with you. D:

/REALLY wanted a beach like the ones in PSO/PSU, all I'm seeing is an ugly lazy compromise of all the PSO ep2 areas mixed together. >______>

BUT AH MAYBE PICS OF THE FULL AREA WILL LOOK BETTER! (I can't have high hopes for this game anymore but yeah who knows.)

Shirai
Feb 15, 2013, 09:37 AM
I want that hair, and lumia's headpiece thing.

OH GOD THAT HAIR.

Also said place in picture reminds me of seaside from PSO with those...water puddle things.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 09:38 AM
Judging from the way each planet has received new areas, the most likely place for this area to show up is Amduscia. However, the terrain looks VERY Lilipan.

Let's look at the facts for a second:

-The area beyond Kamitsu's territory seems to be akin to a vast grassland. Given how this area looks, it's unlikely that this is Amduscia 3.
-In Subterranean Tunnels, if you look below the bridges at certain points, you can clearly see water beneath you. There's obviously water in this new area, as evidenced by the falls, leading me to believe this could be a beach area in Lilipa.
-The view beyond Big Vardha is a large expanse. I don't have any info on what lies beyond, but I'm willing to guess that, given the water flowing inside the Tunnels, that the Tunnels themselves are one-part shipping lane, one-part electrical dam, and one part warehouse (no way in hell can tunnels like that be so big without having a purpose to store something).

Most likely, this is going to be Lilipa 3. It would directly tie into Phantasmal Tower, given the nature of how Lilipa's layout seems to be, and how it directly seems to be an Darker/Machine based planet.

In addition, it looks as if Episode 2 will have us fighting Apprentice. How can I tell this? This is mere speculation at this point, but let's recall a few details:

-Falz Apprentice states that ten years have passed since she and Elder last saw each other. Not critical info at first glance, but recall what Afin said in the prologue: "Ever since that incident ten years ago". There's a discrepancy between what Afin said there and what Kasura says in the Ruins. My theory is that Apprentice broke out around the time Afin's incident reference took place. Meaning that Afin and Apprentice have some kind of plot point that ties them together.
-Look closely at Apprentice's outfit - it reeks of Ragne-esque designs. Leading me to believe that Falz Persona didn't send those Darkers during the Themis invasion to reclaim Clarisa, Apprentice did. Apprentice seems to be the leader of the Insect Darkers, whilst Double seems more likely to govern the Aquatic Types, and Elder more likely to govern the Humanoid types.

Expanding on this a bit, some of you may say "Wait, I thought Elder governed the Fish types?" Elder has pieces of him that channel Insect Darker, but not one of them could be said to be channeling Fish type.

Apprentice also says something that interests me: Persona wasn't a member of the original followers - his induction is rather recent. Also, he works alone. Meaning that odds are, he could prove to be the foil of the Falz Lords in the future.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 09:48 AM
http://i.minus.com/ijqUIrITwtkim.png

Right side, 1/4 - 1/2 of the way down. Is that some sort of structure, or is my eye deceiving me?

NoiseHERO
Feb 15, 2013, 09:52 AM
I want that hair, and lumia's headpiece thing.

OH GOD THAT HAIR.

Also said place in picture reminds me of seaside from PSO with those...water puddle things.

Wait you're right that's default hunewearl hair but long in the back.

I don't like long hairstyles but that's a good combination. >_>;;

Also don't quote me on this but heard a new planet was datamined.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 09:54 AM

Yeah, I saw that mentioned in another thread.

inb4beasthomeworldloljk. :V

Shirai
Feb 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
Wait you're right that's default hunewearl hair but long in the back.

I don't like long hairstyles but that's a good combination. >_>;;

Yeah...it's just a long hair hunewearl hairstyle.

It should be added in for free instead of being AC most likely, but oh well.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 10:16 AM
Right side, 1/4 - 1/2 of the way down. Is that some sort of structure, or is my eye deceiving me?

Actually, look a little to the left of that and slightly down - there's a bridge.

Wait a sec.... "Chrome" Dragon, right?

*looks up Chrome metals on Google"

Chromite.... Oi oi oi! I think we may have the wrong idea after all!

Quartz Dragon is Quartzite/Diamond (Metamorphic), Vol Dragon is Obsidian/Brimstone (Igneous), and Chrome Dragon is Chromium/Iron (Sedimentary).

Three Rock types! That's it! That's the secret behind the Amduscian Trinity! The Dragons are all references to the formation of Earth's crust!

NoiseHERO
Feb 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
Quartz Dragon is Quartzite/Diamond (Metamorphic), Vol Dragon is Obsidian/Brimstone (Igneous), and Chrome Dragon is Chromium/Iron (Sedimentary).

Three Rock types! That's it! That's the secret behind the Amduscian Trinity! The Dragons are all references to the formation of Earth's crust!

I guess that would explain why the area looks like a dead hotspring (amduscia heat) and it's probably a new field for chrome boss.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
Huh, that very well could be it; have to wait until we get the actual thing before we can confirm, though. Don't really trust dev screenshots to give the right picture.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 10:30 AM
Huh, that very well could be it; have to wait until we get the actual thing before we can confirm, though. Don't really trust dev screenshots to give the right picture.

Speculation of stuff like this is always a fascination for me. That said, I prefer to speculate if I have the resources before me. I look deeper into a lot of a content's origins: aestheticism, etymology, mythology - these things help me get a better idea of what something may be referencing. I LOVE looking at the inspiration behind enemies/characters/places in video games - it helps me brew my own ideas for storytelling.

That said, remember how I was going on about Quartz Dragon symbolizing Heaven and Vol Dragon symbolizing Hell?

If we look at how Chrome Dragon's first form is a decayed skeleton, and the rare form seems to have more "decaying" flesh, then Chrome Dragon might represent Mortality - or to put quite simply, the Kingdom of Man.

Chrome = Mankind
Quartz = Heaven
Vol = Hell

It DEFINITELY fits, given the layout of Amduscia's crust. Ohhhhh man oh man, I'm getting jitters~ I definitely can't wait for this new area~!

NoiseHERO
Feb 15, 2013, 10:35 AM
Chrome = Mankind
Quartz = Heaven
Vol = Hell

It DEFINITELY fits, given the layout of Amduscia's crust. Ohhhhh man oh man, I'm getting jitters~ I definitely can't wait for this new area~!

That would explain the bridge and the random irrelevant looking chunks of technology in this "new area".

But wait, whose redeyes black dragon over there.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 10:44 AM
Speculation of stuff like this is always a fascination for me. That said, I prefer to speculate if I have the resources before me. I look deeper into a lot of a content's origins: aestheticism, etymology, mythology - these things help me get a better idea of what something may be referencing. I LOVE looking at the inspiration behind enemies/characters/places in video games - it helps me brew my own ideas for storytelling.

That said, remember how I was going on about Quartz Dragon symbolizing Heaven and Vol Dragon symbolizing Hell?

If we look at how Chrome Dragon's first form is a decayed skeleton, and the rare form seems to have more "decaying" flesh, then Chrome Dragon might represent Mortality - or to put quite simply, the Kingdom of Man.

Chrome = Mankind
Quartz = Heaven
Vol = Hell

Hey, I feel the same way you do, man - I just oft stay away from doing that here. Feels like 90% of the time it degrades into "No, you're stupid. No, you." nonsense.

Anyway, do we have any proof that the enemy posted is the rare version of the Chrome Dragon? Because that picture screams darker to me. I'm thinking that it may be another bi-pedal Darker, equipped with claws this time around, at least that's what I take from the picture. Furthermore, most of the color swaps for rare variants have retained a similarity to their color scheme; red/orange for Vol, blue/crystal for Quartz. This seems a little too different, unless they're branching out more with their variants, which I can't complain about. At any rate, I definitely find your analysis of their origins interesting. If Chrome Dragon really is that skeletal (between not fully trusting screenshots from the devs and my own poor eyesight, I prefer to avoid speaking in absolutes) Then I can definitely see what you're saying. The Heaven/Hell/Kingdom of man theme would really fit with the environments that we've seen so far.

Sparzyle
Feb 15, 2013, 01:22 PM
I always thought the Amduscia planet was referencing Minecraft (blocks floating, obsidian, lava...derp) but that whole Heaven/Hell/Mortal lands theory is cooler.

Also look at the cast on the 1st picture lol he looks like a model forced to wear something (I would feel the same way with that outfit too :L)

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 02:00 PM
Hey, I feel the same way you do, man - I just oft stay away from doing that here. Feels like 90% of the time it degrades into "No, you're stupid. No, you." nonsense.

Anyway, do we have any proof that the enemy posted is the rare version of the Chrome Dragon? Because that picture screams darker to me. I'm thinking that it may be another bi-pedal Darker, equipped with claws this time around, at least that's what I take from the picture. Furthermore, most of the color swaps for rare variants have retained a similarity to their color scheme; red/orange for Vol, blue/crystal for Quartz. This seems a little too different, unless they're branching out more with their variants, which I can't complain about. At any rate, I definitely find your analysis of their origins interesting. If Chrome Dragon really is that skeletal (between not fully trusting screenshots from the devs and my own poor eyesight, I prefer to avoid speaking in absolutes) Then I can definitely see what you're saying. The Heaven/Hell/Kingdom of man theme would really fit with the environments that we've seen so far.

The odds of it FOR SURE being Chrome Dragon's variant lie in these facts:

-Sakai has shown multiple instances of the Dragon itself being very skeletal in nature. We've got more than one piece of visual proof that Chrome has a preset form.
-The Darker on the OP's post would be a unique one among them if he truly were a Darker - because he happens to be a lizard, and so far I know of no Reptile Darkers that exist. We have Apprentice's Hexias (Insect) Brood, Double's Levia (Fish/Amphibian) Brood, and Elder's Khoros (Humanoid) Brood. If Persona had access to his own Darker strand, you would THINK that he would've utilized them in the few encounters we had it with him.

Besides, I can show you proof, since I like to avoid getting called out on my own line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoGkDLuIbz0&list=UU_Dl2Ww9TNINqttKMCl2rfg&index=1

The finalized version of Chrome Dragon appears first at 0:55, then he appears at 1:15 for the final time. His appearance totally looks.... fleshy. And compare that skin to the skin shown in the first page. Don't they look AWFULLY similar?

Ezodagrom
Feb 15, 2013, 02:03 PM
Double's Levia (Fish/Amphibian) Brood
I think the fish are also a part of Elder's darkers, because they're weak to lightning like Elder and the humanoid darkers.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 02:08 PM
The odds of it FOR SURE being Chrome Dragon's variant lie in these facts:

-Sakai has shown multiple instances of the Dragon itself being very skeletal in nature. We've got more than one piece of visual proof that Chrome has a preset form.
-The Darker on the OP's post would be a unique one among them if he truly were a Darker - because he happens to be a lizard, and so far I know of no Reptile Darkers that exist. We have Apprentice's Hexias (Insect) Brood, Double's Levia (Fish/Amphibian) Brood, and Elder's Khoros (Humanoid) Brood. If Persona had access to his own Darker strand, you would THINK that he would've utilized them in the few encounters we had it with him.

Besides, I can show you proof, since I like to avoid getting called out on my own line:

PSO2 Vita & Chrome Dragon PV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoGkDLuIbz0&list=UU_Dl2Ww9TNINqttKMCl2rfg&index=1)

The finalized version of Chrome Dragon appears first at 0:55, then he appears at 1:15 for the final time. His appearance totally looks.... fleshy. And compare that skin to the skin shown in the first page. Don't they look AWFULLY similar?

No, you're definitely right. I can say that with practically 100% confidence. Huh, haven't seen that before.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 15, 2013, 02:19 PM
WOOOOW LOL new area looks badass, and looks like the chrome dragon and its rare form (the black one on page 1) are alot like Hsnnibal and Corrosive Hannibal from god eater.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 02:22 PM
But...it looks like you're fighting him in some sort of...dome?

OMG. DO WE FINALLY HAVE AN INTERIOR AREA!?

No, mines doesn't count!

The Walrus
Feb 15, 2013, 02:26 PM
Looks like the city dome

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 02:26 PM
I think the fish are also a part of Elder's darkers, because they're weak to lightning like Elder and the humanoid darkers.

Interesting. I was using the Dagacha as a means to relate them to Double's Brood, since there was two of them in the Cirnopedia entry. My mistake.

Though looking at it now, there's like maybe only ONE thing that could be a Fish reference coming from Elder - the faces of the Falz Arms look a LOT like the heads of snapping turtles. That would tie in to how the rest of his are Aquatic types - also his many-arms deal is a shoutout to the Kraken, a many-armed octopus of titanic proportions.

Mioda, Ol Mioda, Ga Wonda, Gu Wonda, Dagacha, Daghash, Krabahda, Kuklonehda, Cyclonerda, and Falz Hunar. Makes me think Elder's decided to be a Greco-Roman badass somehow (Hunar looks like a friggin Centurion).

Also, looking at the color schemes for the normal and rare variants, I've discovered something.... groovy.

Vol Dragon Color Scheme = Obsidian and Garnet
Burn Draal Color Scheme = Gold and Ruby
Quartz Dragon = Quartzite and Turqoise
Crys Draal = Diamond and Sapphire
Chrome Dragon = Chromite and Lead
Rare Chrome Dragon = Carbon and Zircon

Those happen to all be minerals related specifically to the affinity of each dragon's corresponding area (Obsidian>Volcano, Quartzite>Skyland, Chromite>Coalfield). A rather interesting thing, to be doing that.

Zenobia
Feb 15, 2013, 02:27 PM
Awesome can't wait for this new area and that boss looks like Hannibal and dark Hannibal from God Eater burst or God Eater whichever one you played.

Anyway as far as the costumes go wasn't the Female Heretic Lord Associated with this scratch as well could have sworn i saw in the Data Mine files?

Ezodagrom
Feb 15, 2013, 02:30 PM
Posted this before, but I might as well note that the 3rd amducia area is called Dragon Sanctuary in the files.

ReaperTheAbsol
Feb 15, 2013, 02:32 PM
Awesome can't wait for this new area and that boss looks like Hannibal and dark Hannibal from God Eater burst or God Eater whichever one you played.

Anyway as far as the costumes go wasn't the Female Heretic Lord Associated with this scratch as well could have sworn i saw in the Data Mine files?

Off topic, but you better get a Female Heretic Lord before I log on. That's all I've got to say.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 02:34 PM
Posted this before, but I might as well note that the 3rd amducia area is called Dragon Sanctuary in the files.

You DO realize that they've often changed shit before it comes out, right?

Remember the whole fiasco with the EXP Curve? Yeah, we all know how well that turned out, right?

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 02:34 PM
Looks like the city dome

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a facility built by the Arks that is similar to the city?

...Or maybe fighting CD in the city itself...

Ezodagrom
Feb 15, 2013, 02:37 PM
You DO realize that they've often changed shit before it comes out, right?

Remember the whole fiasco with the EXP Curve? Yeah, we all know how well that turned out, right?
That's why I put the "in the files" remark in the end, because it's subject to changes.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a facility built by the Arks that is similar to the city?

...Or maybe fighting CD in the city itself...
Note that Chrome appears in 2 different arenas in that video, one is the City dome, and the other is a place filled with Amduscia cubes.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 02:38 PM
Note that Chrome appears in 2 different arenas in that video, one is the City dome, and other is a place filled with Amduscia cubes.

Blasted eyesight. -..-

Skyly HUmar
Feb 15, 2013, 02:44 PM

Said that already ;p

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah, I was thinking to myself a couple of things.

Firstly, I notice that, if one keeps in line with the bigger Darkers mocking an aspect of Japanese daikaiju, that Elder isn't mocking the Kraken at all - his hands are actually mocking King Ghidora!

Secondly, Apprentice is supposed to rule over the Insect type Darkers, right? Right now, in terms of Insect types, we have (from smallest to largest): Krahda, Dagan, El Dagan, Dicahda, Predicahda, Kartagot, Breeadha, El Ahda, Gwanadha, Dark Ragne.

In real life comparison, that becomes: Locust, Mite, Tick, Flea, Mantis, Snail, Aphid, Mosquito, Antlion, Tarantula.

I thought to myself: if Elder was a reference to Ghidora, then would not Apprentice be a reference to Mothra perhaps? I mean, the only things higher in the insect hierarchy (although not necessarily in the food chain) would be Hornets, Moths, and Scorpions. And the only Daikaiju that fits the bill here is Mothra.

And it seems almost weird that this Episode starts on Amduscia - because if my theory is correct, each Episode ends on the same planet it STARTED on. It's even weirder when you realize that the Insect type happens to be swarming the entire surface world of Lilipa (which is why the Lilipans don't stick to the surface for long, and why they see Fourier as a guardian angel of sorts).

supersonix9
Feb 15, 2013, 03:38 PM
omg omg omg omg omg omgo mog omgom gomomgo mogmg omg omg om gomg

new area looks absolutely sick. omg omg om gomgomgom gomgom gom gom gomgomogmg

new area looks absolutely freakin' sick. omgomgomomgmomgomg

Blackheart521
Feb 15, 2013, 03:41 PM
When I first saw it I actually thought it was just a backdrop to use for My Rooms, But if it's an area, I'm all for it... looks beautiful as all hell ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 03:44 PM
When I first saw it I actually thought it was just a backdrop to use for My Rooms, But if it's an area, I'm all for it... looks beautiful as all hell ^^;

Most of the backdrops have been inspired by playable areas, so I don't see why this won't be one.

Requiem Aeternam
Feb 15, 2013, 03:49 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibv1GbznaW12Qy.png http://i.minus.com/ijqUIrITwtkim.png

I like the look of this area and boss. I was fairly disappointed with the Ruins area so hopefully this one is more exciting. The boss reminds me of the Subterranean Desert bosses from PSOBB. I miss those boss fights.

Cyron Tanryoku
Feb 15, 2013, 04:18 PM
Emerald Coast?

yoshiblue
Feb 15, 2013, 04:22 PM
Needs more coast, brah.

BIG OLAF
Feb 15, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hey, so, clothes-wise..

Where's my Voloyal Set, Luna Prophecy, and Bath Towel? Ain't no 'Universe Star' nothing without at least one of those.

Phantom Rain
Feb 15, 2013, 06:19 PM
The area looks more like an oasis than a coast.

Alucard V
Feb 15, 2013, 06:39 PM
The area looks more like an oasis than a coast.

An oasis, like on Lilipa? Maybe a native village?

Syklo
Feb 15, 2013, 07:39 PM
My only query on the "new area" - Since it looks like a scenery option, Either we can actually roam over that bridge in "my room", or be very very concerned that we have another structure in our sceneries.

That Double saber!!!! megusta.

Oh and as soon as I saw the Cast with that outfit, I thought legias, then dudu.
He should be the new dudu.

Phantom Rain
Feb 15, 2013, 08:14 PM
An oasis, like on Lilipa? Maybe a native village?

Yeah, the building on the right looks like the ones on lilipa and the area on top of the waterfall looks like it has more plants than anywhere else we've seen on lilipa.

Massaki
Feb 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hey, so, clothes-wise..

Where's my Voloyal Set, Luna Prophecy, and Bath Towel? Ain't no 'Universe Star' nothing without at least one of those.

Quoting because.. yeah, just because. Luna Prophecy, please.

Alnet
Feb 15, 2013, 10:04 PM
I like the look of this area and boss. I was fairly disappointed with the Ruins area so hopefully this one is more exciting. The boss reminds me of the Subterranean Desert bosses from PSOBB. I miss those boss fights.
That's what I thought too. "Saint Million, what are you doing here? You don't belong in this world." I wouldn't mind a Saint Million expy, if it were less cheap than its predecessor. Every time I think about those whirling blades, I want to hit someone.

And the coastline area looks pretty sweet. Really interested if it's to be to CCA's seaside what the Naberius forest is to... the forest. A million bonus points if it has an arranged version of the Jungle theme(s) from Episode 2 since those are probably my favorite song(s) in all of the original 4 episode series.

Overall, expectations are pretty good.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 10:56 PM
That's what I thought too. "Saint Million, what are you doing here? You don't belong in this world." I wouldn't mind a Saint Million expy, if it were less cheap than its predecessor. Every time I think about those whirling blades, I want to hit someone.

And the coastline area looks pretty sweet. Really interested if it's to be to CCA's seaside what the Naberius forest is to... the forest. A million bonus points if it has an arranged version of the Jungle theme(s) from Episode 2 since those are probably my favorite song(s) in all of the original 4 episode series.

Overall, expectations are pretty good.

You wanna talk Episode 2?

What are the odds that Chrome Dragon's arena happens to be a throwback to VR Spaceship's Gol Dragon? The way that those cubes surround you almost mimics how "virtual" the entire environment is in the Gol Dragon fight?

What are the odds that Apprentice will take on an Olga Flow-esque battle style? Given who she rules over, that's possibly more likely than her being a souped up Dark Ragne.

What are the odds of Zeno going Kireek on us, and Afin going Ash? Granted, I never saw how the badass transformation of the two PSO1 individuals took place, but I'm willing to wager that it could reoccur in a uniquely creative way (especially given how Zeno got his arse kicked by Elder, and Afin seems to look WAY too much like Apprentice for it to be just coincidence).

Also, best song in PSO1 Ep2 would most likely be "IDOLA" Have the Immortal Feather, with the song after it, "IDOLA" Have the Divine Blade being the second best

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 16, 2013, 04:24 AM
Hum.... new hairstyle made with the fringe of a short hair style + the mane of other hair style? At least don't make it AC, hhhhm?

Macman
Feb 16, 2013, 06:12 AM
Given that the new area looks an awful lot like Central Control Area, and Gal Wind has been sitting in the icon charts forever now unused...

Renvalt
Feb 16, 2013, 07:57 AM
Okay, so PSUMods has the name of the rare Chrome Dragon variant - it's called "Haze Draal". Given that Sulfur makes a very thin, steamy smoke when it burns, it's very likely the new area is CD's lair.

So yeah, super hype here folks.

Rien
Feb 16, 2013, 08:04 AM
and Afin seems to look WAY too much like Apprentice for it to be just coincidence

Most speculation was that Afin was looking for Apprentice (or rather, Apprentice's vessel).

NoiseHERO
Feb 16, 2013, 08:54 AM
OH WE'RE TALKING ABOUT STUFF PEOPLE SAID 4 PAGES AGO IN HERE? OKAY!

THAT NEW AREA LOOKS WHACK! :D

Amaranthus
Feb 16, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hmm.. is that boss a hydra ? Looks cool.

Zenobia
Feb 17, 2013, 04:10 AM
Off topic, but you better get a Female Heretic Lord before I log on. That's all I've got to say.

Ohohoho hun but believe me that Heretic Lord costume is all mine i assure you~!