PDA

View Full Version : You have obviously played too much PSO2 when...

Acel
Feb 15, 2013, 08:34 AM
you are as awesome as this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGkfg74GIQ

Redboigoi
Feb 15, 2013, 08:38 AM
Made this thread like a week ago..

Meji
Feb 15, 2013, 08:38 AM
Lies.
If I would have focused on handcraft instead of putting tons of hours into PSO2... I, too, might would have been able to put that together.

Acel
Feb 15, 2013, 08:42 AM
Made this thread like a week ago..

Mustve missed it then. No idea why it only showed up today on my youtube recommendation list eventhough check youtube almost everyday. Oh well, I wish this guy would take custom orders cos Ive got a weapon I really like...

Maronji
Feb 15, 2013, 09:19 AM
Mustve missed it then. No idea why it only showed up today on my youtube recommendation list eventhough check youtube almost everyday. Oh well, I wish this guy would take custom orders cos Ive got a weapon I really like...

Acel, I'm pretty sure Redboigoi isn't referring to the YouTube video but rather a thread in the style of "You know you've [done] too much [x] when", which there actually was one (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204106).

Anyway, I'd try to add to the conversation here, but I honestly should be going to bed. Anything I come up with now has a 75% chance of being pretty dumb.

DoubleCannon
Feb 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
lmfao! thats shit not even a nerf gun could come close to! Its funny though I really thought it was gonna be a real gun shooting. But then again why shoot a real gun at paper cups? lol, They should sell these at gun shops all over and rid actual guns, imagine police saying stop! or I will shoot you! Id be like eh, okay go for it! Then he would say No instead I will slice you, dude would be runnin then. Guns are bad Mm'kay

Meji
Feb 15, 2013, 10:16 AM
Prove it and make one then.
Better yet, make a Falclaw.
Challenge accepted. You'd better be jealous when I'm finished. ;D

Ce'Nedra
Feb 15, 2013, 10:19 AM
Challenge accepted. You'd better be jealous when I'm finished. ;D

This I have to see :O

Make me a PoL, Blade Dance, Demo Comet, Neiclaw .... *goes down a list*

Nikoshae
Feb 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
The scary part is it actually works lol...

Not sure to what extent, but given the nature of it all I imagine it functions along the same strength as a toy gun.

Renvalt
Feb 15, 2013, 10:31 AM
You have obviously played too much PSO2 when you start trying to spot the references of enemies and locations to real-life inspirations.