PDA

View Full Version : Big Vardha in desert?

Mekhana
Feb 15, 2013, 01:28 PM
So I was doing my usual desert run when suddenly at area 2 I saw this massive landship in a strangely small map just barely enough for it to fit inside and for the player to maneuver.

After much suprise from this strange new boss and getting killed by the deathbeams on front of the ship I asked my team about the boss. Promptly they replied that boss is not from the desert and some accused me of trolling.

If I knew this was so unusual I'd have taken a screenshot but unfortunately that's not the case.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 01:29 PM
It's kinda rare, but yeah, it happens.

Vardha is the mines boss, but sometimes it appears in desert, same with Tranmizer.

yoshiblue
Feb 15, 2013, 01:32 PM
There's been talk going around about Vardha appearing in the desert. Its from the tunnels but its on the same planets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O90Ah8vHTg

Also, the word troll has been throw around as much as curse words. Its doesn't mean as much anymore.

Mekhana
Feb 15, 2013, 01:34 PM
I see. Good to get confirmation on that.

Thanks.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
No problem. o/

Also, for quick questions like this in the future, we have a sticky thread. :D

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

ReaperTheAbsol
Feb 15, 2013, 01:45 PM
[Spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/9ay2z.jpg[/Spoiler-box]

This happened to me ages ago, but it does indeed happen in the desert. It has only happened to me once so far.

Vintasticvin
Feb 15, 2013, 02:32 PM
Reminds me of time a Hunar and a Ragne or two spawned in free forests -.- Pretty obvious how that ended *being rushed to ER on a stretcher barely giving a thumb up* yeah... thankgoodness for the overheat that night x^…^x

Punisher106
Feb 15, 2013, 02:45 PM
Desert Varder exists, but I have yet to encounter one. At all. I wish I could fight one in the desert. ._.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 15, 2013, 02:55 PM
saw it for the first time last week. Was pretty awesome

Requiem Aeternam
Feb 15, 2013, 03:07 PM
This happened to me once. Game lagged out before Vardha appeared and I subsequently got DC'd :nono:

If you find Vardha do you still have to defeat the Gwanahda to finish the quest of does it end after Vardha?

Anduril
Feb 15, 2013, 03:09 PM
This happened to me once. Got DC'd before Vardha appeared due to maintenance :nono:

If you find Vardha do you still have to defeat the Gwanahda to finish the quest of does it end after Vardha?
Vardha just counts as an interupt event, just like when Dark Ragne or the Fangs (or really any other boss when it appears in blocks 1 or 2) appear. The mission only ever ends with the boss in Block 3.

Requiem Aeternam
Feb 15, 2013, 03:12 PM
Vardha just counts as an interupt event, just like when Dark Ragne or the Fangs (or really any other boss when it appears in blocks 1 or 2) appear. The mission only ever ends with the boss in Block 3.

Thanks a lot ^^

Seravi Edalborez
Feb 15, 2013, 03:13 PM
I have seen this small Desert area 2 before (maybe 2-3 months ago) but I instead got Ragne > changeover another Ragne.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 15, 2013, 03:19 PM
Yeah, either or is possible.

Klypto
Feb 15, 2013, 05:45 PM
Oh hey Mekhana, I guess they do appear in the desert ._.