PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Any news on the release?

Tzeentch
Feb 16, 2013, 10:53 PM
Hello there,
First off I do apologize if this question has been spammed alot around the forums, but I'm just wondering, we all know that Sega announced that PSO2 will be released to NA and Europe around the first quarter of 2013, I know we are only just hitting the half way point of the quarter, but does anyone have any news on a more exact point on release? Or any news about the release, me and my brother have been playing the JP version for some time now and are really enjoying it, but we don't want to spend to much time on our characters as we will be moving to the Europe servers.
Also another question, when PSO2 is released for NA and Europe, I know I will have to re-download the game to be the English version, which is not a problem, but can we transfer our characters over? And also do we keep the same account? or do we need to create a new one?

Tzeentch

blace
Feb 16, 2013, 10:57 PM
Early 2013 extends to March as well, or if they're talking about the fiscal year, sometime in June. We don't have any other details on the date.

Server transfer from one region to another hasn't been done before by another other game, so I imagine it is unlikely.

eharima
Feb 16, 2013, 10:57 PM
Sorry, Sega is busy working on shenmue 3

Sizustar
Feb 16, 2013, 11:06 PM
Last I heard, the release date is just set for 2013, there isn't any word on a set time in 2013.

Tzeentch
Feb 16, 2013, 11:07 PM
K cheers for the information people, will just have to wait it out in JP version