PDA

View Full Version : Item management for the OCD

Mopop
Feb 17, 2013, 05:19 PM
I like to keep a really clean inventory at all times. I have a huge stockpile of order items. Are they left over from old missions? Do they drop at all times? Can I sell them?

I just don't want to sell something that might be useful in the future.

blace
Feb 17, 2013, 05:24 PM
Mostly leftovers, you can drop them into your shop and make a few thousand meseta off of it. However, check your CO's in case you're doing one that needs it.

Blackheart521
Feb 17, 2013, 05:28 PM
You can sell most of them in your player shop, and they can all be sold in a vendor shop, you might pick up one or two extra ones while you're doing the client order for it and those don't get turned in when you hand them in so they can be useless or if the CO is repeatable you could just keep them until next time you repeat it.

The thing that is kinda difficult is figuring out which ones you don't need anymore. But you CAN get rid of them if you figure out which ones aren't needed. ^^;

Edit: Ninja'd

Jim
Feb 17, 2013, 05:33 PM
Cirnopedia (http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/) has a really good guide for these items actually. Find "Quest Items" in the left column.

Hover your mouse over an item in PSO2 and press Ctrl+C to copy the name. Then go to the Quest Items page on Cirnopedia, press Ctrl+F, and paste the name into the finder. It'll tell you the English name for the item and what COs you need it for.

Coatl
Feb 17, 2013, 06:02 PM
I keep a good stack of Franka Kressida COs for days when I want to level, but no one's on to do anything.
Have like 999 stacks of most mats.

NoiseHERO
Feb 17, 2013, 06:08 PM
if you had OCD you'd find out right? D:

Mopop
Feb 17, 2013, 07:19 PM
Did not know about the CTRL + C thing. Good stuff.

Klypto
Feb 17, 2013, 08:12 PM
If you need price checks on some of the items I can give you some price history charts on about 5 of them for the past week.

Mopop
Feb 18, 2013, 09:12 AM
Ah I don't have any good items. Just a bunch of order items I wasn' sure to keep or toss. I'd like to own a shop but I don't have any AC and I don't feel like paying 35 for a 20 dollar card.

Nikoshae
Feb 18, 2013, 09:34 AM
You can always stow your order items in your basic storage. Everyone has that at their ... disposal (wow, that's almost a pun).

I find myself being a little bit OCD about my inventory as well. I like to sort my inventory out in between missions ... which gets me a little antsy when I'm running a chain of missions with friends who don't take time in between missions so I can do that XD

Klypto
Feb 18, 2013, 12:36 PM
Usually I just cycle out my order items

Purge CO items to storage
Run a quest or two
Fill inventory to max with junk weapons and whatever CO items that were picked up in the quests
Try to retrieve all CO items from storage (only relevant ones you picked up in the last few quest will be able to be retrieved)

The rest I just keep in storage to sell on the player shop later.

The other way you can do it is always send you CO items to storage and stockpile them there periodically throughout a quest (especially if you complete the CO for it so you pick up more).

Later when you have a lot stockpiled you can just go back and use those to complete CO's multiple times (over a period of days of course).