PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PSVITA English Patch?

mczerwik92
Feb 17, 2013, 07:07 PM
This question has probably been asked many times now but will there be an english patch in the works for PSO2 being released next week?

blace
Feb 17, 2013, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't bet on it, it's hard enough as is to access any data on the system.

Alenoir
Feb 17, 2013, 07:48 PM
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Unless Vita's system get hacked and people figure out how to patch games through that, you're not getting any kinds of patches to anything from fans.

The Walrus
Feb 17, 2013, 08:03 PM
Do hackers even care about the Vita at this point?

pizzagirl
Feb 17, 2013, 10:22 PM
Surprisingly, yes.

Taigerr
Aug 8, 2016, 09:36 AM
I heard Aida is looking at PSO2 VITA Eng Patch since Vita is now cracked/semi cracked is that true if so whats the outlook??

Sirius-91
Aug 8, 2016, 09:59 AM
I heard Aida is looking at PSO2 VITA Eng Patch since Vita is now cracked/semi cracked is that true if so whats the outlook??
AIDA is working on it, but don't get your hopes up. We won't even know if it will accept the modified file.

Currently, this supposed patch would be for 3.60, but Sony pushed out 3.61.

Yamishi
Aug 8, 2016, 08:26 PM
I've seen a couple of games get English translations using the Henkaku hack, and Aida has already said they dumped the files for PSNova, so hopes are high -- for those who haven't upgraded to firmware 3.61, anyway -- that we'll see some English patches or even a ViTweaker.

So, don't hold your breath or anything, but this is definitely the closest we've ever gotten.

Taigerr
Aug 9, 2016, 03:19 AM
At least there's some kinda progress.... No retreat no surrender!

daviloled
Aug 9, 2016, 07:21 AM
PSNova: yes bcuz you dont need latest firmware to play the game.
PSO2: Ultimately No and Potentially getting PSN/Device Ban bcuz you need latest firmware to play online.