PDA

View Full Version : Can someone answer a couple questions for me

teedle
Feb 19, 2013, 05:41 AM
i played the game a bit a while back and i wanna know if some things have changed

have they added weapons (my favorite way to fight in the older games is a saber and a little floating turret mag thing so im hoping for that)

have they added any way to get a permanent room

are any english translations working/up to date

thanks

Ce'Nedra
Feb 19, 2013, 05:45 AM
Yes alot of weapons are added. You can check for a updated list (and ton of other info) here: http://cirnopedia.net78.net/

You can only get a room through 30, 60 or 90 days preminum or a 3 day my room ticket.

There are english patches, check http://bumped.org/psublog/ as for how to find it.

▲➌〇N
Feb 19, 2013, 05:46 AM
i played the game a bit a while back and i wanna know if some things have changed

have they added weapons (my favorite way to fight in the older games is a saber and a little floating turret mag thing so im hoping for that)

(i don't think so unless you can make a range mag do that and i ain't got a mag on my new charater only been back a week myself)

have they added any way to get a permanent room

(with AC yes)

are any english translations working/up to date

(yes but can't post link here)

thanks

5char

teedle
Feb 19, 2013, 06:34 AM
thanks guys

Nikoshae
Feb 19, 2013, 09:34 AM
Well, everyone gets a MAG, so you'll have that available regardless. And, yes, they do attacks, and even have an ultimate, so to speak ... you can manifest it into a huge being that does some pretty nifty damage and attacks for a short period of time.

As for sabers, well, sadly they don't really exist in the form you're expecting. There are gunslashes, though, which act similar to sabers only you can switch between a slashing form and a ranged gun form (it's a gunblade. Spade a spade). You might enjoy that, even though many have said that the gunslash isn't really optimal ... but playstyle is more important than optimization to me, so there you go lol

Hope that helps, and hope to see you in-game :)