PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 When does PSO2 release in the US?

santi_pereyra
Feb 19, 2013, 04:06 PM
I just want to know when does PSO2 release in the US for the XBOX or PC. I've been itching to know, how could I go about playing the Japanese version right now, or should I just wait for the US release?

thanks a bunch

Santi
[email protected]

Blackheart521
Feb 19, 2013, 04:08 PM
Release date info: Sometime in 2013, that's all anybody knows...oh and it's not going to be on Xbox...Only PC, Vita, and to a lesser extent on Smartphones ^^;

Shadowth117
Feb 19, 2013, 04:12 PM
Follow this process essentially (it hasn't changed to my knowledge) if you want to play the Japanese version: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/
Other guides on that site should help you with a lot of things. There is an even an English patch I can direct you to if you'd like.

As for the PC release, no Xbox one so far as we know, that has yet to be determined. We've heard nothing about the release since last year. :/

santi_pereyra
Feb 19, 2013, 04:13 PM
ok cool, thanks for the heads up. its a big heart breaker the it might not release for xbox. do any of you know if it will be MAC compatible?

blace
Feb 19, 2013, 04:19 PM
You'll need to run bootcamp to run the game on Mac.

ZeGoose
Feb 19, 2013, 04:21 PM
ok cool, thanks for the heads up. its a big heart breaker the it might not release for xbox. do any of you know if it will be MAC compatible?
It is not Mac compatible. Just bootcamp a Windows install.

santi_pereyra
Feb 19, 2013, 04:50 PM
im having trouble with the registration, im at the part with the capcha where I use the recommended sight to put it in, but I cant get it in on time, w/o it reseting. anyone know and easier way, or faster?

Shadowth117
Feb 19, 2013, 05:07 PM
Copy and past the picture link on here and someone might be able to write the characters quick.

santi_pereyra
Feb 19, 2013, 05:12 PM
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMCaptchaImage.php?ses_rec_id=kSke0I61gqDUVN6idg

Shadowth117
Feb 19, 2013, 05:15 PM
けやちつに