PDA

View Full Version : PSO 1&2 Xbox Questions

Jaosean
Feb 19, 2013, 08:48 PM
I know some of these have been asked before but i want a little more detail. So i found my old copy of PSO laying in my basement and wanted to play well my buddy has an old xbox. It doesnt have an old xbox live account on it though. So what are my options here?

Is there any way to transfer an account to an OG xbox?
Recover accounts?
Any way getting around it?

Or is my best best to just go out and get a GC and drop 50 dollars on PSO for the GC?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

ROLO
Feb 19, 2013, 09:23 PM
GC is fun i have never played Xbox though i would say get psoBB it seems most old fashion pso players are on this now it is for PC and the multiplayer on it is great but unless you wanna get online with GC and drop another 40-70 bucks on the broadband adapter i would go to psoBB sorry i could not help you out with the whole Xbox thing :/

Jaosean
Feb 19, 2013, 09:57 PM
Never played PSOBB, exact same thing? I was looking to do offline spiltscreen, not even online. I might just get a GC as well. I need my PSO fix bad.

Crazyleo
Feb 19, 2013, 11:07 PM
From my understanding; all you need to play PSO on the Xbox is a gamer tag (mind you; I could be wrong: please correct me if I am)

As for PSOBB: There is no split screen option for multi-player. However there is more content then what you find in PSO Ep 1 & 2 (both Xbox and GC)