PDA

View Full Version : Fancy New Matterboard and Arks Card

Blackheart521
Feb 20, 2013, 03:12 AM
They look all new and shiny, and now all matterboard quests available to you are active at once, choosing one merely directs you to the mission it is in O_O

UnLucky
Feb 20, 2013, 03:26 AM
they are all active at once? over all matterboards? everything?

damnit sega, now I'll get everything I want in one run and speed through content way too fast. this is unacceptable

MetalDude
Feb 20, 2013, 03:27 AM
Well, that makes those titles substantially less tedious to get now.

Blackheart521
Feb 20, 2013, 03:28 AM
they are all active at once? over all matterboards? everything?

damnit sega, now I'll get everything I want in one run and speed through content way too fast. this is unacceptable

I'm not sure if it's all matterboards active at once personally because I have the matter boards prior to the one I'm on 100% so can't verify that yet. ^^;

Dnd
Feb 20, 2013, 05:39 AM
I'm not sure if it's all matterboards active at once personally because I have the matter boards prior to the one I'm on 100% so can't verify that yet. ^^;

Only one matterboard is active at a time, however every available matter for you to actually do is active at once. selecting a matterboard objective enables its objective to be displayed on the mission counter, when your selecting a mission to go into. (For example, kill vol dragon highlights free field cave with a shiny new marker - http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6431/matterm.jpg)

Alenoir
Feb 20, 2013, 10:56 AM
The new Arks Card is the same one that was in the vita version. They're preparing the server for the vita service-in.

I liked the old one better to be honest, everything in one screen.

Zorafim
Feb 20, 2013, 12:04 PM
So, whoa, wait. Now, when I do, say, the forest matterboard. I walk into forest, start killing things, and they all have a chance of dropping their matterboard items?
And they do this when I'm halfway through the last one?

Still, useful. There are quite a few matterboard items I haven't done. It'll be nice to have them active, and just have a chance at getting them each time I happen to kill those enemies.