PDA

View Full Version : Weather Effects

max7238
Feb 20, 2013, 10:31 PM
So, I've done a bit of searching, and I haven't seen a thread or post listing where all the weather effects occur. Such a list would be very helpful for completing the "Survey" client orders, which give quite a bit of EXP, depending on the order. So far, I know these:

Forest:
Thunderstorm
Thick Fog

V Caves:
Heat Wave

Desert:
Magnetic Storm

Tundra:
Diamond Dust

Tunnels:
Discharge

F Continent:
Butterfly Dance

I realize some are missing, but that is because I haven't found them for the orders yet. Unless I'm positive of where they occur, I won't post them...

Rien
Feb 20, 2013, 10:32 PM
But the client order itself tells you where you find it...

max7238
Feb 20, 2013, 10:37 PM
But the client order itself tells you where you find it...

Assuming you can pick through the Kanji or read all of it. My orders are not translated, and I'm not good enough with Kanji yet to read the entire thing. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing this...

LK1721
Feb 20, 2013, 10:39 PM
Assuming you can pick through the Kanji or read all of it. My orders are not translated, and I'm not good enough with Kanji yet to read the entire thing. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing this...
This might help you with that. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dFVhZ19OQ3h6NW9FOVpqRTJLbVo2b UE&gid=34&output=html&widget=true)

max7238
Feb 20, 2013, 10:41 PM
This might help you with that. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dFVhZ19OQ3h6NW9FOVpqRTJLbVo2b UE&gid=34&output=html&widget=true)

And just like that I am useless... T^T
Oh, well... Thanks for that...

yoshiblue
Feb 20, 2013, 11:59 PM
Yo bro, you just gave info that people may have not seen before. Thanks for doing this.

Kichinichi
Sep 7, 2015, 02:09 PM
Just in case someone stumbles on this post again; like I did. I would just like to say that clients also have a drop down selection for specific areas. If you choose forest only the forest orders will show.

Perfect Chaos
Sep 7, 2015, 05:09 PM
Ugh... Don't bump dead threads. I heard it's actually against the rules here. Either way, it's annoying and unnecessary.