PDA

View Full Version : the ship i chose...

teedle
Feb 21, 2013, 01:01 AM
so i made my account a while back and i went on ship 7 and now im seeing that a lot of english players are on ship 2
im now a 17 and my mag is a 13 and i really dun wanna start over

would transferring to ship 2 using AC be worth it or just a waste of money, especially since i dont think i could just buy 700 AC, it would have to be like 1000

yoshiblue
Feb 21, 2013, 01:10 AM
Could make an alt account. But if you don't want too then yeah, you would have to pay money to transfer over if you can. Or just pay 500 to make a new character.

HIT0SHI
Feb 21, 2013, 01:12 AM
It would be worth it and yes, that's where the majority of English players play on (Ship 2 / Block 20)

I highly recommend to just start over, getting to 17 shouldn't take you too long and mags lv up even faster (considering what items you feed it).

Anatha
Feb 22, 2013, 05:34 PM
Start over, you aren't far in at all. You'll likely end up leveling more than one class to 50 in the end, lvl 17 is absolutely nothing.

Especially with the CO experience being buffed up now.

And a level 13 mag is just not at all an investment worth caring about.

notachick
Feb 22, 2013, 05:49 PM
Start over, you aren't far in at all. You'll likely end up leveling more than one class to 50 in the end, lvl 17 is absolutely nothing.

Especially with the CO experience being buffed up now.

And a level 13 mag is just not at all an investment worth caring about.

This so hard, my buddy and I went from 1-40 in 2 days (two sittings), granted we had the advantage of client orders unlocked but it really isn't that hard. Think of it as a free chance to fix the things you don't like about your character.