PDA

View Full Version : 偽りのアークス (False Arks?)

KatsujinkenKik
Feb 21, 2013, 06:44 AM
I did something unusual today. I ran Nab II TA with some random person since I forgot to lock my party. And after finishing they said to me, "see you 偽りのアークス" and left the party in a flash. I can only assume they said this in response to my apologizing for not knowing too much Japanese earlier.

Just wondering how optimistic i should be about them accepting my friend request.

Rien
Feb 21, 2013, 06:53 AM
I think you should be quite pessimistic. I'm surprised you sent one after you took his "insult".

TaigaUC
Feb 21, 2013, 06:44 PM
That's not very nice.

Chik'Tikka
Feb 22, 2013, 03:00 AM
well, some folks aren't as open minded is I'd always believed, playing online games has shown me a darker side of humanity with both bigotry and nationalism...
(i woulda sent a friend request too, but that's just my "strangle me while i brush your hair" part talking)

仕方がない+^_^+ ☮ ✌

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2013, 11:50 AM
It seems like there are more noisy and rude international players on every channel now. I wouldn't be surprised if that was giving Japanese players a negative impression of us, but it still doesn't justify generalization.

I've also seen Japanese players complain several times about international players sucking on Falz Elder (attacking the body/unbreakable arms, no WB, no shock or shocking as soon as the battle starts, starting with 4 people, etc). I've experienced those problems first-hand, and I do agree they are pretty annoying. Even seen some people from these forums doing some of those things.

KatsujinkenKik
Feb 22, 2013, 12:19 PM
I was wondering about shocking Falzy at the beginning of the battle. Wouldn't breaking the arms that pop out then bring more loot towards the end or do they not count until second phase?

Zyrusticae
Feb 22, 2013, 12:25 PM
Shocking Falz at the beginning means nothing. He'll still switch to phase two after four of his arms are destroyed, regardless of which arms those are.

It's only if he's shocked when he already has lost four arms that people should be annoyed.

Anduril
Feb 22, 2013, 12:26 PM
I was wondering about shocking Falzy at the beginning of the battle. Wouldn't breaking the arms that pop out then bring more loot towards the end or do they not count until second phase?
Once any 4 arms are gone, he enters phase 2, so it's a waste to shock him, especially since he gains shock resistance with each shock (I believe the max number of shocks that effect him is 6).

EDIT: Ninja'd

NoiseHERO
Feb 22, 2013, 12:32 PM
I think it's because you can only shock him a certain amount of times, and people usually like to use those shocks when he has 4 unreachable arms instead of two.

If at least 4-5 people are competent/strong enough you should have his first 4 arms down within' a minute.

@ Topic: Sounds like some crazy otaku flexing his ignorance mixed in with his obsession of the game (if he used FALSE ARKZ as an insult.) Don't let it get to you just because he's a JP player. You don't have to be afraid of JP players or put them on a pedestal. Even if we are invading their server they're still just normal people like us so I only treat them with the respect they give me. Which they usually do so because they're not raised like 'mericans.

But otherwise yeah, him calling you a "fake arkz"(that just sounds stupid) is no different than some retard on B-20 calling you a noob.

yoshiblue
Feb 22, 2013, 12:42 PM
What Phones said.

Internet tough guys. Even in Japan.

Crysteon
Feb 22, 2013, 12:46 PM
Don't let it get to you just because he's a JP player. You don't have to be afraid of JP players or put them on a pedestal. Even if we are invading their server they're still just normal people like us so I only treat them with the respect they give me. Which they usually do so because they're not raised like 'mericans.

But otherwise yeah, him calling you a "fake arkz"(that just sounds stupid) is no different than some retard on B-20 calling you a noob.

Damn, man....This is the first time I see Rock saying something objective. Well said.

NoiseHERO
Feb 22, 2013, 12:50 PM
Damn, man....This is the first time I see Rock saying something objective. Well said.

Are you implying that I only say things that make your cringe? Because that is my Intention!

KatsujinkenKik
Feb 22, 2013, 12:50 PM
Hrm, so here I am always glad the few times we get an extra arm broken off at the beginning in addition to the 4 starting ones, but it just means shock resistance later and possibly not destroying the last arm or more depending on missed weakbullet and stray attackers.

Crysteon
Feb 22, 2013, 12:51 PM
Are you implying that I only say things that make your cringe? Because that is my Intention!

Nah, I'm just throwing a compliment to you. Be grateful!

KatsujinkenKik
Feb 22, 2013, 01:02 PM
Well the funny thing about being called fake arks...

When I play the game I'm kinda immersed in the character I'm playing, so it shocked me since the first thing that came to my head was, "Is she calling me a clone?"

My ego was being fed throughout the run since they were just spamming rafoie all over the place while I killed everything with zan sprinkled with some other enemy shifting techs. With my experience in other online games I had imagined that the person was jealous. Even now it feels good to think that...

I think its a shame there weren't other Japanese players there to enjoy that person's joke though.

Anatha
Feb 22, 2013, 02:45 PM
Shocking Falz at the beginning means nothing. He'll still switch to phase two after four of his arms are destroyed, regardless of which arms those are.

It's only if he's shocked when he already has lost four arms that people should be annoyed.

I think you're confused.

It's only when he is in the first phase that people should be annoyed by people shocking him.
You shock Falz only in the second phase, in order to break all the arms that can be broken.

The second part of your post is entirely wrong.

Anduril
Feb 22, 2013, 03:19 PM
I think you're confused.

It's only when he is in the first phase that people should be annoyed by people shocking him.
You shock Falz only in the second phase, in order to break all the arms that can be broken.

The second part of your post is entirely wrong.
I took it to mean that moment when he is supposed to transition from stage 1 to 2. I have had people shock then and it is really annoying.

Zyrusticae
Feb 22, 2013, 03:29 PM
I took it to mean that moment when he is supposed to transition from stage 1 to 2. I have had people shock then and it is really annoying.
Right, that's what I meant.

Unless your party is entirely incompetent (which can happen sometimes, admittedly), you shouldn't need all 6 shocks to take out all the arms. And even if you do end up hitting the cap, all you're losing out on is some extra random crap, as the 10*+ weapon drops are independent of the arms (at least to my knowledge - if this is wrong, someone correct me).

Z-0
Feb 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
I don't think shocking the first phase means anything. You might miss one or two arms on the second phase, but there are no lost drops since you killed those during the first phase. I guess people just seem to -think- it's better since he does lose all his arms.

Besides, I think if you really have a competent party (eg: not randoms, but something like a team MPA), you should shock the first phase as you only need 3 shocks to take down ALL upper arms providing you organise.

EDIT: And yes, only the units drop off the arms. They're honestly not that important.

Dnd
Feb 22, 2013, 03:54 PM
Falz can be shocked up to 8 times, getting increasingly harder every shock (its only really noticeable if you only have 1 or 2 forces or get past the 4th shock from my experience).

Afaik, the reason that people dislike shocks in P1 is because only the sets of arms killed in P2 count towards the rare unit(s) dropping, or something. His health total only allows for maybe 13 arms being broken anyway

FmT
Feb 22, 2013, 04:53 PM
On some blog (http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2013/01/130131a.html), it was said 11+ weapons was coming from body, and units from arms... Do you think targeting the body is a bad thing ?

jooozek
Feb 22, 2013, 05:11 PM
yes
its a terrible thing to do
just because you dont care for units
doesnt mean every single person on this planet doesnt

FacelessRed
Feb 22, 2013, 05:17 PM
Eh, weird. I've rarely ran into horrible people. I even had one who spoke 0 english when I was on my low level alt, but insisted on helping me (She/he was 43 I was 15) then sent me a friend request.

Galax
Feb 22, 2013, 05:23 PM
I've met a few people that my team helped me understand were being a bit rude about my playstyle - I was focusing on single-shot kills with Aiming Shot. Apparently people look down on Gunslashes. *Shrug*. One word - Thrillsplosion.

But other than that I keep myself polite, and usually get, if not a good response, at least a decent one. Very few rude people.

Though that might be me being on Ship 10.

gigawuts
Feb 22, 2013, 05:33 PM
On some blog (http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2013/01/130131a.html), it was said 11+ weapons was coming from body, and units from arms... Do you think targeting the body is a bad thing ?

Break the arms.

Breakable parts have zero affect on the core body drops. If you don't break arms it won't affect the core body's drops. If you do break arms it won't affect the core body's drops.

Breaking arms will not only reduce the effectiveness of his attacks, but will also help people who DO care about the units. It's also the standard thing to do.

Also, you cannot break the body like you can break the arms. No amount of damage on the body will result in more body drops. The only reason to not break the arms is pretty much that you don't care about anyone else.

Xaeris
Feb 22, 2013, 05:38 PM
I think it's because you can only shock him a certain amount of times, and people usually like to use those shocks when he has 4 unreachable arms instead of two.

If at least 4-5 people are competent/strong enough you should have his first 4 arms down within' a minute.

@ Topic: Sounds like some crazy otaku flexing his ignorance mixed in with his obsession of the game (if he used FALSE ARKZ as an insult.) Don't let it get to you just because he's a JP player. You don't have to be afraid of JP players or put them on a pedestal. Even if we are invading their server they're still just normal people like us so I only treat them with the respect they give me. Which they usually do so because they're not raised like 'mericans.

This was well spoken.

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2013, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I agree with Rock.

This is my current understanding of Falz, after seeing what JP people have been saying during battle. Feel free to revise or copy paste this to a more relevant thread or something.

Phase 1
- Simply break the arms, it's very easy as his arms will be vulnerable after every attack.
- Don't use shock because it's not needed and uses up potentially precious shock chances.

Phase 2
- He will regrow his arms, then always follows with his long-distance attack.
- Check which side of the map the group is on, wait for Falz to attack and then break his arms. People often start from the left, then move to the right. Try to stay on the same side as everybody else.
- His arms will be vulnerable when he does his palm strike or shoots projectiles.
- If they aren't broken, two of his arms will be vulnerable during his "butt smash". They are the arms on the opposite side of where he normally is.

Phase 2.5 (3?)
- I'm not sure when this occurs, it may be when he receives a certain amount of damage, a certain time limit, or a number of arms are broken. He will stop using attacks that leave his breakable arms vulnerable.
- The signal for this phase is a significant change in music. If you've been in a long Falz battle, it's the looping part that gets kind of annoying after a while. The Japanese seem to prefer using shock (either techs or weapon with shock affix) from this point onwards.

Notes on the arms:
- Note that Falz will cross his lower arms in some situations (I forget which). Check to make sure you're not attacking the unbreakable ones.
- The unbreakable arms are connected to the lowest part of his body, parallel to the core. They are often holding the platform or guarding the core.
- Attacking the palms or the arms when they are not extended (you can tell because your damage will be much less) will not break anything.
- Attacking the unbreakable lowest arms will not break anything.
- You can still break the arms as they are returning to their default position (Grants is great for this).
- I'm pretty sure I've had one or two very fast runs where all his arms were broken without using shock, before he stops using the unbreakable ones.
- If your multi-party is EXTREMELY POWERFUL they may use shock early and wipe all the arms out quickly.
- A fast, efficient break-all-arm run can take 3 - 5 minutes.

Other notes:
- I've heard there is a limit of 5 shocks, and I think that's the maximum I've seen. He can be very stingy about reacting to shock, especially at the 3rd attempt or after.
- You can place shocks on multiple parts of him. I like to place them on his core and forehead.
- If you are using weak bullet, make sure you don't place it on a side where nobody is at. JP people will usually let a single person set up the WB and will call out numbers or say something with "WB" in it when they are on cooldown. You can also watch for their WB reloading sound.
- Regardless of which side the majority is on, if the group decided to start from the left, they will tend to run back to the left when Falz is shocked to finish off that side first.
- Excess damage done to Falz that does not break the arms tends to result in him dying before all the arms are broken, and may take longer than simply breaking the arms (not sure about this).
- The music will change to the PSO2 theme when Falz is low on health.

Helpful images:
http://i.wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=ref&page=sa27&src=how%20to%20destroy_0.jpg
http://i.wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=ref&page=sa27&src=DFafter_0.jpg

More images here:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%95%E3% 82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB %E3%83%80%E3%83%BC

The arms colored in red are unbreakable.

Menasthos
Feb 22, 2013, 07:34 PM
Break the arms.

Breakable parts have zero affect on the core body drops. If you don't break arms it won't affect the core body's drops. If you do break arms it won't affect the core body's drops.

Breaking arms will not only reduce the effectiveness of his attacks, but will also help people who DO care about the units. It's also the standard thing to do.

Also, you cannot break the body like you can break the arms. No amount of damage on the body will result in more body drops. The only reason to not break the arms is pretty much that you don't care about anyone else.Perfectly true. I really don't know why goes so popular on western people the belief destroying more pieces, arms, legs blah blah will give better drops, when RNG is just a lottery and even running around doing nothing will drop you endgame weapon, regardless of what happened to the enemy losing or not an arm etc. Meh :-?

gigawuts
Feb 22, 2013, 07:38 PM
Perfectly true. I really don't know why goes so popular on western people the belief destroying more pieces, arms, legs blah blah will give better drops, when RNG is just a lottery and even running around doing nothing will drop you endgame weapon, regardless of what happened to the enemy losing or not an arm etc. Meh :-?

SOME weapons are tied to parts. I know the Excellan Blade double saber is supposedly tied to Big Vardha's front laser cannons. That's probably why it was so rare for so long, and suddenly exploded in numbers on the market when the vardha EMQ was added.

I don't know of any others, though. I think it's just units for most other enemies. I hear certain weapons are tied to fingertips on falz arms, though I'm not sure how reliable that is.

But yes, Taiga's post is a great breakdown of Falz in general. That's the standard strategy, so if you follow it the fight will likely go much more smoothly because everyone is on the same page. You break arms because that's what everyone else does. I guess that maybe on paper aiming for the core body would work, but out of courtesy and normal behavior you should stick to breaking all the arms.

TaigaUC
Feb 23, 2013, 02:37 AM
Taiga's post is a great breakdown of Falz in general.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Yesterday, I did a search to see what JP people were saying about international players over the past month. If I understood correctly, the top hits were mainly complaints about Falz and discussion revolving around it.
One person said they asked for shock in English, but realized that there were no Forces or Techers, so everyone just attacked the core instead. Others commented that international players seem to love melee and don't play Force as much, and that their 'idea of "hero" tends to be a man wielding guns. Someone said that international players seem to be enjoying PSO2 a lot.

Personally, I've been seeing rude international players in random blocks or battles yelling "KILL ALL LILIPANS", barking orders rudely like "FOLLOW", publically addressing others as "niggas", and trying to tell JP players that they love them. The game occasionally dumps me in block 20 on login, and before I can even get out of the block I am forced to witness arguments such as feminists accusing other players of suggesting that women can't play games.

To be fair, there was one Japanese person (likely a kid because they used "boku" to address themselves) who repeatedly spammed "if anybody has any clothes they don't want, please sell them to me" every second. Even after others tried to explain to them how to earn money and that they can't trade without premium, they would respond with comments like, "too expensive, I can't afford it" and immediately returned to spamming.

The majority of both international and Japanese players seem quiet and/or friendly though.

Renvalt
Feb 23, 2013, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I agree with Rock.

This is my current understanding of Falz, after seeing what JP people have been saying during battle. Feel free to revise or copy paste this to a more relevant thread or something.

Phase 1
- Simply break the arms, it's very easy as his arms will be vulnerable after every attack.
- Don't use shock because it's not needed and uses up potentially precious shock chances.

Phase 2
- He will regrow his arms, then always follows with his long-distance attack.
- Check which side of the map the group is on, wait for Falz to attack and then break his arms. People often start from the left, then move to the right. Try to stay on the same side as everybody else.
- His arms will be vulnerable when he does his palm strike or shoots projectiles.
- If they aren't broken, two of his arms will be vulnerable during his "butt smash". They are the arms on the opposite side of where he normally is.

Phase 2.5 (3?)
- I'm not sure when this occurs, it may be when he receives a certain amount of damage, a certain time limit, or a number of arms are broken. He will stop using attacks that leave his breakable arms vulnerable.
- The signal for this phase is a significant change in music. If you've been in a long Falz battle, it's the looping part that gets kind of annoying after a while. The Japanese seem to prefer using shock (either techs or weapon with shock affix) from this point onwards.

Notes on the arms:
- Note that Falz will cross his lower arms in some situations (I forget which). Check to make sure you're not attacking the unbreakable ones.
- The unbreakable arms are connected to the lowest part of his body, parallel to the core. They are often holding the platform or guarding the core.
- Attacking the palms or the arms when they are not extended (you can tell because your damage will be much less) will not break anything.
- Attacking the unbreakable lowest arms will not break anything.
- You can still break the arms as they are returning to their default position (Grants is great for this).
- I'm pretty sure I've had one or two very fast runs where all his arms were broken without using shock, before he stops using the unbreakable ones.
- If your multi-party is EXTREMELY POWERFUL they may use shock early and wipe all the arms out quickly.
- A fast, efficient break-all-arm run can take 3 - 5 minutes.

Other notes:
- I've heard there is a limit of 5 shocks, and I think that's the maximum I've seen. He can be very stingy about reacting to shock, especially at the 3rd attempt or after.
- You can place shocks on multiple parts of him. I like to place them on his core and forehead.
- If you are using weak bullet, make sure you don't place it on a side where nobody is at. JP people will usually let a single person set up the WB and will call out numbers or say something with "WB" in it when they are on cooldown. You can also watch for their WB reloading sound.
- Regardless of which side the majority is on, if the group decided to start from the left, they will tend to run back to the left when Falz is shocked to finish off that side first.
- Excess damage done to Falz that does not break the arms tends to result in him dying before all the arms are broken, and may take longer than simply breaking the arms (not sure about this).
- The music will change to the PSO2 theme when Falz is low on health.

Helpful images:
http://i.wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=ref&page=sa27&src=how%20to%20destroy_0.jpg
http://i.wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=ref&page=sa27&src=DFafter_0.jpg

More images here:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%95%E3% 82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB %E3%83%80%E3%83%BC

The arms colored in red are unbreakable.

Taiga, I suggest you copy-pasta this shit and make it into a guide and one of our mods should sticky the fuck out of it. This could not only help those ignorant assholes, but it'll help anyone who has never done Falz before/is a newbie.

There is no logic in not making a guide out of this for Falz. Hell, I'll do it myself if y'all won't!

Para
Feb 23, 2013, 05:07 AM
I just noticed but you're on Ship 1. I think by now... the Ship 2 population knows that there are tons of international players and don't either care too much or try to ignore it more or less aka some kind of acceptance/tolerance or even embrace it.

Whereas ship 1... maybe not so many international players thus possibly where the mean people are who may be avoiding us like we were the plague.

Alenoir
Feb 23, 2013, 05:42 AM
I don't know of any others, though. I think it's just units for most other enemies. I hear certain weapons are tied to fingertips on falz arms, though I'm not sure how reliable that is.

Not at all. I've had all of Falz Arm's drop table dropped for me and none of them involved finger breaking as far as I can tell.

Anyways, part breaking for weapons... Some of the volcano weapons used for the AQ exchange, those wouldn't drop without you breaking an enemy's parts. That Catadoran rifle won't drop if you don't break its tail, for example, and the twin dagger requires you to break a specific horn off Fodoran. (I forgot which.)

FmT
Feb 23, 2013, 07:41 AM
Also, you cannot break the body like you can break the arms. No amount of damage on the body will result in more body drops. The only reason to not break the arms is pretty much that you don't care about anyone else.

That's why most of the JPs going to do elder with 4 people, password locked, or in team, and kill elder in 5-10mins dealing damage only on the body on phase 2:-?

Renvalt
Feb 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
That's why most of the JPs going to do elder with 4 people, password locked, or in team, and kill elder in 5-10mins dealing damage only on the body on phase 2:-?

I'm guessing because they realized the futility of working with 10-year old gaijin brats whose only interest seems to be to "look cool" and "become famous".

I fail to see the logic in either method. The 10-year olds don't become Biebers, nor do the Japanese ascend from their pre-Hirosaki states of mind.

Shutting yourself off from everyone else to avoid the idiots isn't any better than said idiots acting like complete morons.

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2013, 06:04 AM
Taiga, I suggest you copy-pasta this shit and make it into a guide and one of our mods should sticky the fuck out of it. This could not only help those ignorant assholes, but it'll help anyone who has never done Falz before/is a newbie.

There is no logic in not making a guide out of this for Falz. Hell, I'll do it myself if y'all won't!

I honestly don't understand why there isn't a guide to Falz already. I only started playing again recently, but Falz has been around for months hasn't he? I was also surprised that a lot of vital information present on the JP wikis such as how the item drop system and ranks work hasn't been translated anywhere.

Anyone, please feel free to adapt and repost what I wrote about Falz. I only hope it results in more pleasant interactions between players.

Renvalt
Feb 24, 2013, 06:06 AM
Taiga, can you give me any info that you can translate from the JP Wikis so I can compile and post it?

Dnd
Feb 24, 2013, 06:13 AM
Other notes:

I've been in 2 groups that have had 7 shocks and have been reading around in the past that the general consensus is 8 shocks is the cap, but actually getting the 8th shock is almost impossible anyway :D

Renvalt
Feb 24, 2013, 06:53 AM
I've been in 2 groups that have had 7 shocks and have been reading around in the past that the general consensus is 8 shocks is the cap, but actually getting the 8th shock is almost impossible anyway :D

Could it be that he builds a resistance to shock as you do it repeatedly? It might be the case, since I've seen that tactic used in FFXI - some bosses would build stun/gravity resistance as time went on, to make it so you couldn't keep them in slow lock.

I may be grasping here, but could this be the case for Dark Falz as well?

Galax
Feb 24, 2013, 07:43 AM
Could it be that he builds a resistance to shock as you do it repeatedly? It might be the case, since I've seen that tactic used in FFXI - some bosses would build stun/gravity resistance as time went on, to make it so you couldn't keep them in slow lock.

I may be grasping here, but could this be the case for Dark Falz as well?

It wouldn't be surprising if there's a TECHNICALLY unlimited amount of shocks, but the increasing resist makes it so it's improbable to get past 8. I envision it as probably the same thing as your axe-wielding fighter having a 1% chance to hit a swordmaster, but really high - say 70% - critrate. Sure, if you can hit him, he's dead. The thing is you're betting on one in one hundred that this is going to work. Same thing with falz; If he's been shocked seven times, he's on the brink of death for sure. Another time of shocking, and he should easily be vulnerable enough to take down. The problem is, his resistance to shocking is either at or near 100%; While it may be possible, the chance it'll happen is so low you're more likely to get Dudu to +10 a 10* without breaking it once.

Macman
Feb 24, 2013, 11:46 AM
I hear certain weapons are tied to fingertips on falz arms, though I'm not sure how reliable that is.
It's plausible. Every time I've gotten a rare off a Falz arm, it was from a crystal with more than 4 drops.

Gama
Feb 24, 2013, 12:00 PM
about the op topic.

the joy's of the blacklist are really dark and pleasurable.

nothing cheers me up more then pressing the button on someone whos been an ass.

its like

asta la vista baby

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2013, 07:24 PM
Just a little bit. Going from memory here and I may have misread the Wiki.

Item Drops:
- Number of drops relies on points gained from killing enemies (like rank). More drops basically means more chances.
- You can't increase drops/chance? past a specified limit.
- It's recommended you kill more than what's required for S rank to ensure maximum number of drops.
- The game rolls for loot starting with the highest 5 increment level bracket and then moves to the next bracket down if the roll fails (eg. 45-50 first, then 40-44).
- Boss breakable part drops are separate from body drops.

More details here:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%89%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E6% 9D%A1%E4%BB%B6%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A8%E3%82%81

- Each quest has its own unique required number of points and demerit point ratio
- Each enemy gives a specified and consistent number of points
- Rank calculation is done using the values of the acquired and required number of points, and the demerit point ratio.
- Reviving to campship lowers rank

More details here:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/pso2rank/archives/12549808.html