PDA

View Full Version : what the real secret of Pure Power Mag

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 02:17 PM
^^ Hi everyone I like to share this topic with you guys and finding out the real truth behind the secret of the Pure Power Mag. Please understand don't give bad false info about this topic and Please be honest to your self and give a honest opinion on the subject and positive respond your opinion on this topic

I like to know what the real big secret of The Pure power Mag. I had try so many method to perfected a Mag with just pure power. I could never master its secret. I went threw many many mag feeding chart of the feeding progress. Every time I ask a gamer what the stat on there mag they give me a excuse saying there mag is 5/198/1/0 and I know that power stat is false :etongue:

^^ I know for a fact that stat 15/185/0/0 the right stat for it or close to pure power mag stats depending on how the feeding progress and some say they have there at 5/189/5/0 and I am not 100% sure that is true or false

:cry: as mush I tried and spend countless days and nite to get the right perfect stat and I always get the same result 15/185/0/0

I also follow a guide had no meaning of the subject cause it was a epic fail
so I want to hear from you guys and not from a guide and from faulty info.
I want to hear it from you guys alone. what does it take get that perfect stat ?

now please be aware I know a lot about the other mag that are balance type power mag like rati (5/145/50/0) , sato , pushan , rukpim most there original stat is 5/150/45/0

please be aware this topic is about Pure Power mag in general so what is the truth behind all its secret ?

VioletSkye
Feb 22, 2013, 02:36 PM
If you want an easy pure power mag, go with a system mag and you can raise a mag with stats 5/195/0/0 easily :) the mag won't have any pbs but it's a trade off. There was a trick you could do online involving the mag cells that would also allow you to create mags that weren't normally possible (this was on GC btw) but I'll have to research the specifics as its been too long ago lol.

gigawuts
Feb 22, 2013, 02:42 PM
Doing a quick checkover with the utilities I've still got kicking about, and yeah. It looks like straight monomates is your only option to keep everything that isn't POW down as long as possible.

You can see on this feeding chart... http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

What you want to care the most about is the ratio of POW to everything else combined. So here...

Monomate = 40 / (5+5) = 4/1
Dimate = 45 / (10+5) = 3/1
Trimate = 50 / (15+10) = 2/1

So you definitely want monomates for the basic mag.

For Varuna, Vrita, and Kalki...

Monomate = 10 / 5 = 2/1
Dimate = 15 / (6+3) = 5/3
Trimate = 21 / (12+4) = 21/16
Antidote = 5 / (15) = 1/3

So yeah...looking like your only course of option is what you've been doing.

edit: That is, unless you use mag cells, yeah.

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 02:49 PM
If you want an easy pure power mag, go with a system mag and you can raise a mag with stats 5/195/0/0 easily :) the mag won't have any pbs but it's a trade off. There was a trick you could do online involving the mag cells that would also allow you to create mags that weren't normally possible (this was on GC btw) but I'll have to research the specifics as its been too long ago lol.^^ how the system mag work on a offline game play ? how u uptain one ?? :-? I had no idea we had that

T0m
Feb 22, 2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah, you can use a Kit of Mark 3 on a level 5 mag. Raising it to 195 POW will be easy after that.
Like Violet said, the mag will never get any photon blasts. Which I would count as an advantage for all my high level characters, to be honest.

VioletSkye
Feb 22, 2013, 02:53 PM
If you are offline only you won't be able to get the mag cells unfortunately :(

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 02:53 PM
Doing a quick checkover with the utilities I've still got kicking about, and yeah. It looks like straight monomates is your only option to keep everything that isn't POW down as long as possible.

You can see on this feeding chart... http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

What you want to care the most about is the ratio of POW to everything else combined. So here...

Monomate = 40 / (5+5) = 4/1
Dimate = 45 / (10+5) = 3/1
Trimate = 50 / (15+10) = 2/1

So you definitely want monomates for the basic mag.

For Varuna, Vrita, and Kalki...

Monomate = 10 / 5 = 2/1
Dimate = 15 / (6+3) = 5/3
Trimate = 21 / (12+4) = 21/16
Antidote = 5 / (15) = 1/3

So yeah...looking like your only course of option is what you've been doing.

edit: That is, unless you use mag cells, yeah. I as u can see that the there none - number of the feeding chart so how that gonna work ? its gonna increase its value from def and power so how that even possible ? also mag cell can take its place but the problem is first stage and the 2nd one they both gonna raise its def regardless I also notice that when you choose HUcast the monomate for the baby the def don't go as high but when become a Varuna everything go high as the feed chart as shown so there no -number on that as well causing it to increase its status for def and pow

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah, you can use a Kit of Mark 3 on a level 5 mag. Raising it to 195 POW will be easy after that.
Like Violet said, the mag will never get any photon blasts. Which I would count as an advantage for all my high level characters, to be honest.:-o wow so the Kit of Mark 3 will increase it XD but that okay that good to know. but what about using a Dragon scale to make Tellusis ?? I been hearing how the increasin there pow at 189-195 HOW THAT BE POSSIBLE hahahahaha

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 03:01 PM
If you are offline only you won't be able to get the mag cells unfortunately :(:D there always private server for that but I don't trust them cause how they like to alter the game ^^ that why I'm trying find out more about the power mag advantage hehehe

VioletSkye
Feb 22, 2013, 03:10 PM
I found a topic I posted back on 4/26/04 and it jogged my memory about bypassing the level requirements for certain mag cell mags, but I don't remember if I ever heard back from an admin saying it was ok to post.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53700

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 03:17 PM
I found a topic I posted back on 4/26/04 and it jogged my memory about bypassing the level requirements for certain mag cell mags, but I don't remember if I ever heard back from an admin saying it was ok to post.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53700^^thank a lot for this info VioletSkye. i see is bypassing the mag cell with out the blast XD THAT MAKE A LOT SENSE

JCGamer
Feb 22, 2013, 03:50 PM
okay let say if we did had the kit of mark 3 and we max out the stats to 5/195/0/0 can we chance the mag to another mag cell ? like angel wing or devil wing or heart of pain ?? depending on the IQ & Synchro its its possible or not ?

VioletSkye
Feb 22, 2013, 04:03 PM
You could only change it to another system mag (ie. Master System, Genesis, Saturn or Dreamcast.)