PDA

View Full Version : training IV weapons

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 22, 2013, 10:17 PM
Seem super expensive right, where do these drop? tried forest first mission and first caves mission and no go on both get the wrong one stars

gigawuts
Feb 22, 2013, 10:19 PM
Check (edit: normal) forest free field. It might be a while, but that's where I got mine.

UnLucky
Feb 22, 2013, 10:27 PM
There's none up for 1050 MST on the shops?

These are the basic lowest end weapons, right? Or has that changed.

gigawuts
Feb 22, 2013, 10:29 PM
The ones in NPC shops change, and very very rarely are the right kind. The ones in the player shops? Who MPA's in normal forest? Nobody. Who needs these for Training IV CO's? Everyone who does them.

Hrith
Feb 23, 2013, 01:32 AM
If only you had kept the one given to you by your mentor :P

Alisha
Feb 23, 2013, 02:21 AM
The ones in NPC shops change, and very very rarely are the right kind. The ones in the player shops? Who MPA's in normal forest? Nobody. Who needs these for Training IV CO's? Everyone who does them.

i see a decent amount of low lvl players mpa in forest but its not like vhard ruins mpa where they stay forever and dont fight boss.

gigawuts
Feb 23, 2013, 02:33 AM
Right, which is where the infinite supply of vitacaliburs comes from. Go search the market for regular caliburs and all the other 1*'s required for joszef and barbara's CO's, let me know the price ranges. Also, note that those markets are frequently manipulated up into the 100k's, and it takes weeks for them to dip back into even the 50k-30k range because nobody cares enough to fix it just to watch it get manipulated again.

SallySalSal
Feb 23, 2013, 02:40 AM
Hrith, I think that sig should be in "Spoiler Boxes" since it shows a part of the ending of Episode 1.

UnLucky
Feb 23, 2013, 02:44 AM
huh, well good thing I got mine done back before the first level cap raise then

also I could have sworn they required "Sword" and "Rod" not "Gigush" and "Pole"

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 23, 2013, 08:33 AM
That was changed maybe 3 months ago. It used to be the very basic ones before that update though, yeah.