PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Caves

Konan
Feb 23, 2013, 11:29 AM
Ok I have been doing Ultimate Forest and Fake in Yellow for about 21 levels now and I still cant do the forest? I got 91 last night on a HUcast but I still cant do caves? What is a good level to do caves so I won't get knocked down by every little attack?

Also what is the best way to spawn a Pouilly Slime? Cause I am trying to farm the Lavis Cannon.

Crazyleo
Feb 23, 2013, 02:23 PM
Ok I have been doing Ultimate Forest and Fake in Yellow for about 21 levels now and I still cant do the forest? I got 91 last night on a HUcast but I still cant do caves? What is a good level to do caves so I won't get knocked down by every little attack?

Also what is the best way to spawn a Pouilly Slime? Cause I am trying to farm the Lavis Cannon.

link
(http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=765)

Krank32oz
Feb 23, 2013, 04:35 PM
I mean 91 is still pretty low for ultimate honestly. Might try Vhard ruins or keep doing missions and forest till around 100.

Konan
Feb 23, 2013, 06:15 PM
I mean 91 is still pretty low for ultimate honestly. Might try Vhard ruins or keep doing missions and forest till around 100.

I can do Ultimate at level 70 with my HUnewearl easily, its just my Androids I have problems with.

T0m
Feb 24, 2013, 04:23 AM
I can do Ultimate at level 70 with my HUnewearl easily, its just my Androids I have problems with.

Most likely that is because as a Cast you lack support techs. Deband and/ or Jellen are a big help in Ultimate, between say lvl 50 and 120. You'll either have to learn to get hit less, or keep levelling up elsewhere. Making good use of your traps will help you with the first. Saving your M&Y photon blast for crowded rooms may help as well.

If a slime gets hit only on the third hit of a combo, then it will split. To split slimes as a cast, use a weapon with an untekked special, or with a special that doesn't hit very often, and attack with special-special-normal attack.

Crazyleo
Feb 24, 2013, 08:35 AM
I play casts as well; and what I did is made a mag with the Mylla-Youlla photon blast and casts Shifta and Deband upon 100% gage and upon entering a boss lair.