PDA

View Full Version : ARKS Cash (New Screen)

pinkmetal
Feb 23, 2013, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone, I recently found out that I am able to use my credit card to buy ARKS Cash, when i tried to follow some guides online I got a screen that wasnt even mentioned in any of the guides asking me for personal information like.

Last and First name
Last and First name in Katakana
JP ZIP Code
JP Address
JP Phone #
I entered all of the information but receive a pretty lengthy error.

Any help on translating or guiding me through this would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Maronji
Feb 23, 2013, 08:27 PM
You're using Chrome, right? There's an extension that might help you with that (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204778).

If that doesn't help, use this guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490) and skip to Step 3. That will solve the first two(/three?) errors.

EDIT 1: Depending on what you're using for the address/phone number, you may also want to consider going through Step 1 and registering for a Tenso shipping address if you haven't already. It worked out rather nicely for me, and when I settled all the name-related stuff, I was good to go.

EDIT 2: The first name box wants your name in Kanji, but you can get away with using Hiragana instead. Just in case you didn't know.

pinkmetal
Feb 23, 2013, 08:32 PM
Yes im using chrome. Ill try the guide, 2 out of those 4 errors were because I was using english (chrome translate threw me off -_-) not sure what the last 2 are though, I think maybe my address is in the wrong order and then the ZIP isnt matching the address maybe?

pinkmetal
Feb 23, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks again Maronji I managed to get past everything

Noc Codez
Feb 24, 2013, 12:35 PM
I know my card doesn't work.. I would try to buy AC and it would bring me to a screen saying my CC is bring protected by my bank. I called up my bank explained the situation to them. They then traffered me to the fraud dept for they can help me. The person on the phone said that it was weird that I couldn't purchase AC off that site because I am clear to use my CC for over seas transactions. He then said to try again while he was on the phone which I did. He then said hmmm this is weird. I told him maybe there blocking foreign CCs. He said they can't do that.

So I dunno what the problem is.. I know and everyone else knows there blocking CCs fr being used lol.

Your best bet Aida stick with webmoney till they let us use our CC again. If that ever happens that is

pinkmetal
Feb 24, 2013, 09:24 PM
Did your card work, pink?

Nope :( my card didnt work but I went through webmoney and was able to get everything to work.