PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Official PSOW PSO2 Vita block?

Zipzo
Feb 23, 2013, 11:09 PM
Has this been worked out? For all the Vita players, which lobby are we vegging out in?

So far what I see is B-201 all the way up to B-218 that seem to be labeled for Vita players.

Gardios
Feb 23, 2013, 11:35 PM
I don't think we've discussed this here yet, so here goes.

Personally, I'd like us to "occupy" one of the PC/Vita blocks further down in the list that will likely not end up with a label (not like B20). Not sure if we're enough Vita players here that claiming a Vita-only block makes sense, and even then I'd rather take a second PC/Vita block.

Mjinvincable
Feb 24, 2013, 09:52 AM
I will be playing on the vita B-215 I say

sinisterfx27
Feb 24, 2013, 07:16 PM
ill be playing day one send me invites my psn is sinisterfx27

ive played on pc this game is awesome im new to pso so could use some help guys sinisterfx27

add me bro sinisterfx27

Ezodagrom
Feb 24, 2013, 07:31 PM
Personally, I'd like us to "occupy" one of the PC/Vita blocks further down in the list that will likely not end up with a label (not like B20).
But, now all blocks have labels. ^^;

Z-0
Feb 24, 2013, 07:31 PM
The bottom blocks are essentially the unnamed blocks. They just have a filler name now (it's named something like "Free Play Style", but I can't say for sure).

Zipzo
Feb 24, 2013, 08:58 PM
I think most of us are dual players (play on pc currently and will continue to play both) but it will be good to know who has a vita so we can form a little knit of people that can do runs with one another no matter the system they are currently playing on.

Someone said block 15? Sounds good to me...to be honest...let's go with it. My psn is zipzoroku.

Block 15, the "(un)official" PSOW JPPSO2 Vita players block...

sinisterfx27
Feb 24, 2013, 09:31 PM
alright block 15 it is i also heard on youtube block 22 had a lot of americans. whichever block work thiugh.

psn and pso2 id both sinisterfx27

Zipzo
Feb 24, 2013, 09:33 PM
alright block 15 it is i also heard on youtube block 22 had a lot of americans. whichever block work thiugh.

I don't think you understand...it's impossible that any block would have a lot of english speakers for vita as the vita version has yet to be released.

There are vita specific blocks that have been initialized in preparation for the Vita release, and we are discussing which of those new vita specific blocks that we should take residence in. That will be block 215, at this point, if nobody has any objections.

sinisterfx27
Feb 24, 2013, 09:38 PM
i dint mean vita only just what i saw on youtube ten minutes ago

im on whatever block you guys on just want english people t talk to

where will game be on jpn psn on thursday. like what links

blace
Feb 24, 2013, 09:43 PM
Please stop with triple posting. Anyhow, block 20 on ship 2 is standard PC players.

ZeroXRaven
Feb 24, 2013, 10:03 PM
Yeah im up for wherever the majority goes. I am pretty excited about the Vita version. Anyone know if its still limited to 1 character on Vita unless you pay? BTW my JP PSN is GITRDONE

Ezodagrom
Feb 24, 2013, 10:11 PM
Anyone know if its still limited to 1 character on Vita unless you pay?
Billing content is the same as PC, so yeah, 1 character only for free.

jerrykun
Feb 24, 2013, 10:27 PM
At least we should be able to join the Vita block we choose, it's not like people can afk/slack/troll for hours doing nothing (*cough*b20*cough*) on the vita since battery runs out.

ZeroXRaven
Feb 24, 2013, 10:36 PM
At least we should be able to join the Vita block we choose, it's not like people can afk/slack/troll for hours doing nothing (*cough*b20*cough*) on the vita since battery runs out.

I hope so, I dont want to delete my character

blace
Feb 24, 2013, 10:48 PM

You have no idea of how long people used to do that on PSPo2 with creating AFK parties for hours on end.

Alenoir
Feb 24, 2013, 10:57 PM
You have no idea of how long people used to do that on PSPo2 with creating AFK parties for hours on end.

Problem with a Vita: You're risking your screen's life if you do that, since it's an OLED.

blace
Feb 24, 2013, 11:04 PM
I still see people doing it regardless on games like Ragnarok Odyssey, so I doubt it'll be any different in PSO2.

Alenoir
Feb 24, 2013, 11:08 PM
Not unless SEGA changed it or they put a rubber band on their analog stick. I remember the Vita shutting itself down (= auto logout) during CBT while I was checking main server's EM.

blace
Feb 24, 2013, 11:10 PM
That was one of the changes they said they'll address, by disabling the sleep function when the game is running.

kkow
Feb 24, 2013, 11:15 PM
^Another vita game I have patched that in, so I can turn off the screen with the power button and still have it on. I assume pso will be the same way then?