PDA

View Full Version : Mag stats, Skilltree stats and player stats

Du1337
Feb 24, 2013, 02:53 AM
Ive been reading allot on this forum about mags, trees en stats. Ive been reading about balancing out stats and all but I dont really get all of it because my english isnt that good.

The thing I really wonder is...

I am now playing with a female cast ranger and lvling my mag with only r-atk. I am planning on maxing out the r-atk on the tree as wel, of course together with ranger req skills from the tree. Is this a bad choice?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

gigawuts
Feb 24, 2013, 02:58 AM
Base stats are primarily for equipping gear. If you have a solid RATK mag, which is what most advise for rangers and gunners as far as I've seen, you'll meet all the ratk reqs you'll ever need. As a caseal you'll have all the rdef you need, too. After that you want to go all in with the multipliers.

For hunter that would be JA bonus, for force that would tech charge/ja advance and your mastery of choice.

For ranger you want weak hit advance and standing snipe. Ranger trees are nice and easy to set up. You can max out both weak hit advances AND standing snipes, AND have weak bullet 10 (advisable no matter what you do, force multipliers are always a major boon).

Now, if you don't have a mag for the other classes, that's when you sacrifice multipliers for base stats. Try to keep multipliers as high as possible while also having reasonable atk skills set up to equip stuff. For your main class though, mag + multipliers all the way.

UnLucky
Feb 24, 2013, 02:59 AM
Female Cast Ranger gets all the stats it needs naturally. R-Atk is the best thing to put on your mag.

You do not need any stats from your skill tree. Weak Hit Advance and Weak Bullet are much more useful. Standing Snipe is also a great bonus to your damage.

Du1337
Feb 24, 2013, 03:03 AM
Understood. ty

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android